BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Admission 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, has released the application form online for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2020 on bvuniversity.edu.in. The University conducts a common entrance test to offer admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing programme through a computer based test. It is a conducted at the national level. Only those students can apply who have passed 10+2 with G.N.M from a nursing institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Check more information about BVP CET 2020 P.B.B.Sc Nursing 2020 such as its eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern etc.
Latest: The Schedule of BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 has been revised. Also, Click here to fill the application form.
BVP CET 2020 P.B.B.Sc. Nursing
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing is a ranking examination for admission to Post Basic Nursing Graduate programmes and the course is of 2 years duration. Check more information about BVP CET 2020 P.B.B.Sc Nursing, check the exam schedule given below.
Schedule for BVP CET 2020 P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) is given below
|Last date for submitting the completed application form|
7 Aug 2020
|Admit Card Availabiity||7 days prior to exam|
|Date of Entrance Test|
17 Aug 2020
|Declaration of results|
25 Aug 2020
|Counselling & on the spot admission|
|Commencement of classes|
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Revised Dates
Revised Schedule: Click here to check the BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Revised Dates.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form
Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases application form for BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing at its official website, bvuniversity.edu.in. Check the process to apply given below.
Step 1: Go to the official website, bvuniversity.edu.in.
Step 2: Register by entering the necessary details in the registration form.
Step 3: Proceed by signing in with the login credentials and fill the application form.
Step 4: Enter the details like personal details, academic details, contact detail etc.
Step 5: Then, after entering all the details upload the recent scanned images of photograph and signature in the correct format.
Step 6: Pay the application fee and take a printout of the submitted application form.
Application fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs 1100. The fee can be submitted via debit card / credit card / net banking.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for BVP CET 2020 P.B.B.Sc. Nursing below.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 along with G.N.M. from a nursing institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council & registered by State Nursing Council situated in India.
- Candidates must also be medically fit for the course.
Only the candidates who satisfy all the eligibility requirements mentioned above are considered eligible to appear in the entrance test and admission to the course.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can refer to the exam pattern of BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. 2020 given below.
- Mode: It is a computer based test.
- Laguage: The question paper is set in English.
- Total marks: The maximum marks are 100.
- Type of questions: There are multiple choice questions.
- No. of questions: There are 100 questions in total.
- Marking scheme: 01 mark is awarded for the correct answer. There is no negative marking.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Seat Intake
Candidates can check the seat intake according to differnt campuses given below.
|Name of the colleges||No. of seats|
|College of Nursing, Pune||40|
|College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai||30|
|College of Nursing, Sangli||30|
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020
Admit card for BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing can be downloaded from the official website of the university, bvuniversity.edu.in. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the login credentials received after the registration. Any candidates without having the admit card cannot give the examination. Along with the admit card, candidates are required to carry a valid id proof such as aadhar card / driving license / voter id / passport etc.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Centres
There are a total of 58 test centres spread throughout the entire country. Check the complete list of exam centres below.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Result
Candidates can check their resulr for BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing from the official website, bvuniversity.edu. Result for the exam is released in the form of merit list. Separate merit lists are prepared for the regular category and for foreign NRI / PIO / OCI category.
If in case, the candidates secure same number of marks the, the following given tie – breaking criteria is followed.
- Firstly, the candidates obtaining higher marks in final year of G.N.M is taken into consideration.
- If there is still a tie, then, the candidates are ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC (Class 12) or its equivalent examination.
- If the tie still persists, then the marks of SSC (Class 10) are considered.
- Now, if the tie is still there then, the candidates are ranked according to random computerized numbering.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Counselling
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The candidate are called for counselling as per their merit number and are offered a seat as per availability of the seat in a particular Institute and particular programme. Individual counselling letters are not sent. The candidates must bring a proof of having appeared in the entrance test such as admit card, apppliation form etc. while appearing for the counselling procedure.
The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks G.N.M. Course (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.(other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Transfer /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- Attempt certificate
- Registration certificate from state nursing council.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- 5 Passport size recent photographs
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the last year fee structure for getting the idea of amount paid at the time of admission.
|Regualr Merit||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 65,000|
|Institutional Quota Merit Category (P.A.)||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 80,000||Rs. 80,000|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 3,500||US $ 3,000||US $ 2,250|
Note: The Fee is revised upwards @ 5% per annum.
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in
For more detail of BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admission, download Revised Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.