BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Admission 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) conducts online common entrance test for admission to P.B.B.Sc. Nursing. Admission to P.B.B.Sc. Nursing course will be grant on the basis of merit in the entrance exam. Candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in for registering for entrance test. Through the CET candidates will get admission to nursing colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed University). Candidates can check the detail of BVP CET 2020 P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
BVP CET 2020 P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)
Candidates who are searching for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing colleges can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility. Application form must be filled on or before its last date. Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be able to get the admit card for the entrance exam.
Expected Schedule for BVP CET 2020 P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Dispatch of admission card||Immediately on receipt of applications|
|Date of Entrance Test||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of results||last week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of Jul 2020|
BVP CET 2020 P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Eligibility Criteria
- The students will be admitted according to the total marks obtained by the candidate in the final year of the G.N.M. course recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and Registration by State Nursing Council situated in India.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2) along with G.N.M. from the nursing institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and Registration by State Nursing Council situated in India.
- Candidates must be medically fit to undergo the course. The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to P. B. B. Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appear in the merit list.
- Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the entrance test and for admission to the course.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Application Form 2020
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing 2020 will require to complete the application form on or before the last date of application and submit it along with entrance test fee. During filling the form candidates have to upload the recent image and signature in the prescribed format. Candidates must ensure the eligibility norms which will laid down by the University. If any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Admit Card 2020
Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card. Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test centre – (a) Printed copy of Admit Card (b) Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as show on the Admit card. Candidate reporting to test center without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing) 2020 for admission to the P.B.B.Sc. Programmes offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, and Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing, Sangli.
- Students will be admitted to the two year P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing).
- E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing) will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events.
- The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to R.G.N.M. Syllabus.
- The Entrance test will consists of in all 100 marks. It consists of 100 multiple choice questions one mark will be awarded for each correct or most appropriate answer. There is no negative marking.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Merit List 2020
A common merit list will prepare for all nursing colleges affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed University). In accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The seats will be allotted by merit.
- Separate Merit lists for Regular Merit Category and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category will be prepared.
- Copies of merit list will be displayed for information on website : www.bvuniversity.edu.in and also at the colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to check their own merit number and appear for the counselling process at the prescribed centre.
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
- It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result E.T.(P.B.B.Sc.Nursing) 2020 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for counselling as per the schedule.
- Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & on the spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of having appeared for the E.T. (P. B. B. Sc.Nursing) test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form etc.
The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks G.N.M. Course (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.(other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- Attempt certificate
- Registration certificate from state nursing council.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- 5 Passport size recent photographs
This information is based on the last year record for reference purpose only. The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) for all the colleges.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune : 40 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli : 30 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai : 30 seats
Candidates can check the last year fee structure for getting the idea of amount paid at the time of admission.
|Regualr Merit||Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 65,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit Category (P.A.)||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 3,500||US $ 3,000||US $ 2,250|
Note: The Fees shall be revised upwards @ 5% per annum.
At the time of admission a candidate has to pay library deposit. This deposit shall be refunded upon completion of the course.
Official Website: bvuniversity.edu.in
For more detail of BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admission, download last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.