|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Admission 2017 – The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing) 2017 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli. Candidates can check the detail of BVP CET 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: – BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Result 2017 has been announced. Check it through the link provided below.
Schedule for BVP CET 2017 P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||27 May 2017|
|Dispatch of admission card||Immediately on receipt of applications|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||03 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of results||16 Jun 2017|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||20 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of classes||03 Jul 2017|
A candidate desirous of appearing in the E.T. (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2017 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this Brochure and submit the same to the University. The last date for receiving the form is as mentioned in the calendar of events.
The candidate should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and /or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/cancellation of admission.
C.E.T. Office: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Second Floor,CET Department Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030. Entrance Test Cell contact Tel No. 020-24407131, 24407132, 24407133
- The application form sent by mail must be sent by registered post/courier.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application/admission card/counselling letter/any other communication in transit.
BVP CET 2017 P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Eligibility Criteria
- The students will be admitted according to the total marks obtained by the candidate in the final year of the G.N.M. course recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council situated in India.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2) along with G.N.M. from the nursing institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council situated in India.
- Candidates must be medically fit to undergo the course. The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to P.B.B.Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appear in the merit list.
Nationality and Age
- The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st Dec 2017.
- Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the entrance test and for admission to the course.
P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) course is designed in the same way as those of other well-known universities and is in accordance with the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council and has an approval of Maharashtra Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune : 40 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli : 30 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai : 30 seats
Note : 15% percent of seats for each course at each college are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-ResidentIndian)/P.I.O./O.C.I./ Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for submission of form to this Category is 27 May 2017 before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. / O.C.I. students (based on merit), will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the ET-P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) 2017.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Admit Card 2017
Admission cards for E.T. (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing)-2017 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting.
Candidates must not mutilate the admission card or change any entry made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it and received by them.
In case a candidate does not receive the Admission card by the date mentioned in the calendar of events he/she should contact the examination centre on the previous day or the day of examination for collecting a duplicate admission card. In such a situation, candidate should bring two copies of photograph along with him/her and proof of submission / mailing application form.
The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2017 for admission to the P.B.B.Sc. Programmes offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
- Students will be admitted to the two year P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2017.
- E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2017 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 11.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs.
- Exact address of the Examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to R.G.N.M. Syllabus.
The Entrance test will consists of in all 100 marks. It consists of 100 multiple choice questions one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. There is no negative marking.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Merit List 2017
Merit lists for Regular Merit Category and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category will be prepared.
- The University will prepare a common merit list for Nursing college at Pune, Navi Mumbai and Sangli of candidates appeared for E.T. (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing)-2017. In accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The seats will be allotted by merit.
- Copies of merit list will be displayed for information on website : www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net / www.bvuniversity.edu.in and also at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune.
- In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the E.T.(P.B.B.Sc. Nursing)-2017 the inter merit of such candidates shall be determined in the order of preference as under.
- First preference to the Candidates obtaining higher marks in G.N.M. final year examination.
- If equal total marks of 12th std. Examination.
- If equal computerized random numbers will be utilized.
The candidates in the merit list will be called for admission. They will have to confirm their admission by paying the entire amount of tuition and other fees either in cash or by D.D. drawn in the name of the The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. on any nationalized bank payable at Pune on the date of admission. If the candidate fails to confirm his/her admission, his/her admission will stand cancelled automatically and the next in the merit list will be offered that seat.
The counseling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing, Wanlesswadi, Sangli only.
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result E.T.(P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2017 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for counselling as per the schedule.
Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the E.T.(P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2017 Test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form / D.D. etc.
The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks G.N.M. Course (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.(other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- Attempt certificate
- Registration certificate from state nursing council.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs
|Regualr Merit||Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 65,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit Category (P.A.)||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 3,500||US $ 2,200||US $ 2,250|
Refund of Fees :
For rules regarding cancellation of admission and refund of fee refer to the Notice Board at the time of counselling.
For more detail of BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.