BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Admission 2018 – The University has released the notification for conducting the common entrance test E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing) 2018 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli. Candidates can check the detail of BVP CET 2018 P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
BVP CET 2018 P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)
Candidates who are searching for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing colleges can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility. Application form must be filled on or before its last date. Candidates who will fill the application form on time will only be able to get the admit card for the entrance exam.
Schedule for BVP CET 2018 P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||14 Jun 2018|
|Dispatch of admission card||Immediately on receipt of applications|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||1st week of June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||17 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of results||25 Jun 2018|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||05 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes||09 Jul 2018|
BVP CET 2018 P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Eligibility Criteria
- The students will be admitted according to the total marks obtained by the candidate in the final year of the G.N.M. course recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and Registration by State Nursing Council situated in India.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2) along with G.N.M. from the nursing institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and Registration by State Nursing Council situated in India.
- Candidates must be medically fit to undergo the course. The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to P. B. B. Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appear in the merit list.Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the entrance test and for admission to the course.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Application Form 2018
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing 2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form on or before the last date of application and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
Application / Entrance Exam Fee: Rs. 1100/-
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Admit Card 2018
Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card. Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test centre – (a) Printed copy of Admit Card (b) Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired): Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as show on the Admit card. Candidate reporting to test center without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2018 for admission to the P.B.B.Sc. Programmes offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
- Students will be admitted to the two year P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2018.
- E.T. (P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2018 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 11.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs.
- Exact address of the Examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to R.G.N.M. Syllabus.
The Entrance test will consists of in all 100 marks. It consists of 100 multiple choice questions one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. There is no negative marking.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) Merit List 2018
Merit lists for Regular Merit Category and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category will be prepared.
- The University will prepare a common merit list for Nursing college at Pune, Navi Mumbai and Sangli of candidates appeared for E.T. (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing)-2018. In accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The seats will be allotted by merit.
- Copies of merit list will be displayed for information on website : www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net / www.bvuniversity.edu.in and also at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune.
- In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the E.T.(P.B.B.Sc. Nursing)-2018 the inter merit of such candidates shall be determined in the order of preference as under.
- First preference to the Candidates obtaining higher marks in G.N.M. final year examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
The candidates in the merit list will be called for admission. They will have to confirm their admission by paying the entire amount of tuition and other fees either in cash or by D.D. drawn in the name of the The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. on any nationalized bank payable at Pune on the date of admission. If the candidate fails to confirm his/her admission, his/her admission will stand cancelled automatically and the next in the merit list will be offered that seat.
The counselling and on the spot admissions session will be held at Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai and Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), College of Nursing, Wanlesswadi, Sangli only
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result E.T.(P.B.B.Sc.Nursing)-2018 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for counselling as per the schedule.
Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & on the spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of having appeared for the E.T. (P. B. B. Sc.Nursing)-2018 test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form / Demand Draft etc.
The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune for all the colleges and all the courses. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks G.N.M. Course (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.(other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- Attempt certificate
- Registration certificate from state nursing council.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs
P. B. B. Sc. (Nursing) course is designed in the same way as those of other well-known universities and is in accordance with the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council and has an approval of Maharashtra Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune : 40 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli : 30 seats
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai : 30 seats
Note : Out of the sanctioned intake, 15% percent of seats for each course at each college are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-Resident-Indian)/P.I.O./O.C.I./ Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply separately on a prescribed application form. The application form will be available at the office of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-30. The form fee for this category is Rs. 1,000/- (non refundable). Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / NRI / P.I.O./ OCI Students (based on Merit), will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota on the basis of merit based on the marks obtained by them in P. B. B. Sc. (Nursing)-2018.
|Regualr Merit||Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 70,000/-||Rs. 65,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit Category (P.A.)||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 3,500||US $ 2,200||US $ 2,250|
Note: The Fees shall be revised upwards @ 5% per annum.
At the time of admission a candidate has to pay library deposit. This deposit shall be refunded upon completion of the course.
Mode of Payment of Fees shall be as the fee is to be paid through Bank Draft of any Nationalized bank drawn in the name of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune”.
Official Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more detail of BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019, download Information Brochure.