|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
BVP Conducts BVP EYECET for admission into Bachelor of Clinical Optometry (B.Optom) for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested and Eligible candidates have to fill the online application on or before the last date of application. Candidates can check the complete information of BVP EYECET 2017 for B.Optom application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest – BVP CET EYECET 2017 Result has been announced, Check it through the link provided below.
BVP EYECET 2017
Candidates seeking admission in BVP EYECET for B.Optom Admissions can fill their application from the official website as per schedule. Those who fill their application will be eligible to receive the admit card after the completion of application process. Entrance Examination will be held in the month of June 2017.
Schedule for the BVP EYECET 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed Application Form||12 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||19 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Result||22 Jun 2017|
|Counselling and Spot Admission||27 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||03 Jul 2017|
BVP EYECET 2017 Eligibility
Common Eligibility Requirements for admission to B.Optom
- Candidate who have successfully passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 course) or equivalent examination with minimum 45% (40% in case of students from SC/ST category) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and /or Mathematics and passed in English, from a recognized board is eligible for admission to the First year of the B.Optom.
- The candidate should be over 17th yr. of age as on 31 Dec. of the year of the admission to the course. A student once enrolled for this course, will not be given transfer certificate, or cannot leave the course, unless he/she pays fees for the duration of the course.
Age: The candidate seeking admission to the course should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December, of the year of the admission to the course.
Acandidate who fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to the B.Optom course even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the EYE CET 2017 The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for EYE CET 2017 if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
|Course||No. of seats|
|Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom)||30|
Note : Out of the sanctioned intake, in each course 15% seats are reserved for Foreign / NRI / PIO / Institutional Quota Merit category students. Candidates desirous of seeking admissions through this category will have to apply to the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune. The last date for submission of the form for this category is 12 Jun 2017 before 1700 hrs. Any seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / NRI / PIO students (based on merit), will be allotted to Institutional Quota Merit category on the basis of marks obtained by them in EYE CET 2017.
BVP EYECET 2017 Admit Card
- Admission Cards for EYE CET 2017 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The Candidate must not mutilate the Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
- In case the Admission Card is not received by a candidate by 17 Jun 2017 he/she should contact School of Optometry Office, Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi (addresses given on page Cover 3). In such a situation, the candidate should bring two copies of his/her authenticated photograph along with him/her and a proof of submission/mailing of application form. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
The examination will be conducted at the different locations in the designated examination centres at 1100 hours as per schedule mention above. The candidates must report at the centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of test.
The EYE CET 2017 will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Candidate must attempt 75 questions in all, 25 each from Physics and Chemistry as compulsory questions and 25 questions from either Biology or 25 questions from Mathematics as optional questions. Each correct answer will get one mark. There is no negative marking.
The University will prepare Merit lists for Regular Merit category and foreign/NRI/PIO/ OCI / Management Category candidates who have appeared for EYE CET 2017 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them in EYE CET 2017.
Copies of merit lists of Regular will be displayed for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Navi Mumbai, Delhi by 17.00 hrs. on the date declared in the calendar of events. The merit list will be also available on our Websites : http//www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net http//www.bvuniversity.edu.in
It shall be responsibility of the candidate to see the result displayed on website or notice board and appear for the interview on the date and time mentioned in “at a glance” page or cover page 3. No separate letter of invitation will be sent.
In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the EYE CET 2017 the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the entrance examination, If equal
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination, if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher total marks in subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics in the 12th standard qualifying examination. (Such a tie will be settled at the time of counselling), if equal
- Candidate obtaining higher percentage of total marks in the 10th standard examination, if equal
- In case of tie at this level, computerised random selection of candidate will be carried out.
For more detail of BVP EYECET 2017 for B.Optom – Download Information Brochure.