The Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune, has announced the BVP HM 2019 Result. The candidates who have appeared for the BVP HM written test will be able to check their result online at the University’s official website. You can check your result online by logging in to your account by entering details such as User Id and Password. At the time of the declaration of BVP HM Result 2019, the University will also prepare a merit list for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category. The candidates whose name will be included in the merit list will be eligible to appear for the BVP HM 2019 Counselling.
The schedule for counseling will be available in the information brochure and the same will also be published online. The qualifiers of the entrance exam must appear for the counseling as per the schedule and along with all the necessary documents. The candidates are offered admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. Check complete details on BVP HM Result 2019 from this page.
BVP HM 2019 Result
Candidates can check the result from the official website or from the link provided below. Dates regarding BVP HM Result 2019 is given below.
|BVP HM Result 2019||Important Dates|
|Written exam date||09 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of BVP Hm 2019 Result||13 Jun 2019|
|Counseling and on spot admission||19 Jun 2019 BHMCT
20 Jun 2019 B.Sc H&HA
|Commencement of Classes||26 Jun 2019|
Result: Click here to check the BVP HM merit list of BHMCT / B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) 2019.
Official Website: admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in
How to Check BVP HM Result 2019 Result?
candidates can check the results online on the official website of the university. The process to obtain results explained below for candidates to be at ease.
- Click on the direct link which will be provided above to check the result or visit the official website.
- On the homepage, the result will be in the CET (Examination, Result section).
- Enter the Login credentials, which are User Id and Password.
- Submit the login details and the result will be generated on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout of it for future reference.
BVP HM 2019 Merit List
Along with the result, a merit list will be published by the university for candidates as per the marks they scored in the examination. later in the counseling and candidates will be called as per their rank in the merit list. It will be available on the official website as soon as the result is declared.
Selection Criteria BVP HM 2019
The selection criteria for seeking admission in the BVP HM university is mainly through:
- The academic qualification details as given above
- Must have appeared/ qualified in the HM written exam to be conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) at designated centers.
- The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of rank obtained in the written exam.
Tie Breaker Criteria for BVP HM 2019
In case two or more candidates score equal marks in the examination and it is a tie between them, the tie will be broken as per the conditions are given below.
- The candidate who has more marks in HSC or equivalent examination will be considered, If still, the tie persists
- The candidate who has more marks in SSC or equivalent examination will be considered.
- In any case, if all the above marks of candidates are same then the candidate will be ranked as per the computerized random numbering.
Counselling And Spot Admission BVP HM 2019
Counseling process will be carried out at Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune. After the successful declaration of result, the candidates as per rank obtained will be called for counseling. Until and unless the candidate has participated in the counseling his/her admission will not be considered.
It should be noted that the candidates who themselves cannot be apart of the counseling process can send any one person as a representative. The person must carry an authorization letter along with them for the counseling round.
Documents to be carried at the time of counseling
- Statement of marks ( the last qualifying examination).
- Passing certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Name change certificate(if any).
- Latest passport size photograph (3).
BVP HM 2019 Seat Details
The number of seats available per course at the university is given below. Candidates will be Alloted seat as per the number.
- The number of seats in Bachelor Degree In Hotel Management And Catering Technology: 60 Seats.
- The number of seats in Bachelor Degree In Science( Hospitality and hotel administration): 180 Seats.
Fee Structure for BVP HM 2019
The fee structure for BVP HM is provided below:
|Course||Regular merit category||Institutional quota merit category||Foreign/NRI/PIO/ merit category|