BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will issue the notification for admission to Homoeopathy Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) on the basis of AIA PGET 2020 at Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Pune. Candidates who will qualifiy the AIA PGET 2020 with BAMS / BHMS Degree and completing Internship, can apply for these courses. Interested candidates can read the complete details of BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) online application form will invite from AIA PGET 2020 qualified and eligible candidates. The complete detail of BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 along with schedule are given below.
Tentative Schedule for the BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Application form filling process||1st week of September 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Forms||2nd week of September 2020|
|Date of Inter-se Merit List||3rd week of September 2020|
|Counselling and on the spot admissions at the college||4th week of September 2020|
|College to open||4th week of September 2020|
Application Form 2020
Admission to MD (Hom) Post Graduate Homoeopathy courses will available on website of www.bvuniversity.edu.in. An applicant seeking admission to the Post Graduate Homoeopathy Courses will be required to submit single prescribed online application form. The direct link to apply online will be provided here on this page.
Apply Online : Link will be available on the official website i.e., www.bvuniversity.edu.in
The venue is based on the last year details!!
|Date||4th week of September 2020|
|Venue||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Homoeopathic|
Medical College and Hospital, Pune Satara Road, Pune – 411043.
- The list of candidates mentioned above is made on the candidates score in AIAPGET-2020.
- Admissions will be given on the basis of inter-se-merit
- No change in time or date of counselling will be entertained.
- Call for counselling is not a guarantee of seat
- If the candidates is not present at the time of his/her turn, he/she will lose the claim to admission.
- The candidate should attend counselling session on their own and as per schedule. It may happen that a seat for admission for the course of his/her choice may not be available when his/her turn comes up. It will, then not be possible to consider them for admission to any of these courses of their choice. In such a situation, University does not owe any responsibility.
- The candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of fees at the time of Counselling and admission process by demand draft in favour of “Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”, payable at Pune. (Fees will not be accepted in cash or by cheque)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.