BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission 2017 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has issued the notification for admission to Homoeopathy Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) on the basis of AIA PGET 2017 at Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Pune. Candidates who have qualified the AIA PGET 2017 with BAMS / BHMS Degree and completing Internship by 21st Sep 2017 can apply for these courses. Interested candidates can read the complete details of BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
Latest – Merit List and Counselling Schedule has been announced, Candidates can check the same below.
BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2017
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) online application form are invited from AIA PGET 2017 qualified and eligible candidates. The complete detail of BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 along with schedule are given below.
Schedule for the BVP PG Homoeopathy Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online Application form filling process||05 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Forms||14 Sep 2017|
|Date of Inter-se Merit List||18 Sep 2017|
|Counselling and on the spot admissions at the college||22 Sep 2017|
|College to open||25 Sep 2017|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune has published merit list of candidates as per schedule. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website or from below.
Institutional Quota Category:
|Date & Time||22nd September 2017
( 9.00 am to 1.00 pm for Regular Category)
(2.00 pm to 5.00 pm for Institutional Quota Category)
|Venue||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Homoeopathic
Medical College and Hospital, Pune Satara Road, Pune – 411043.
- The list of candidates mentioned above is made on the candidates score in AIAPGET-2017.
- Admissions will be given on the basis of inter-se-merit
- No change in time or date of counselling will be entertained.
- Call for counselling is not a guarantee of seat
- If the candidates is not present at the time of his/her turn, he/she will lose the claim to admission.
- The candidate should attend counselling session on their own and as per schedule. It may happen that a seat for admission for the course of his/her choice may not be available when his/her turn comes up. It will, then not be possible to consider them for admission to any of these courses of their choice. In such a situation, University does not owe any responsibility.
- The candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of fees at the time of Counselling and admission process by demand draft in favour of “Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”, payable at Pune. (Fees will not be accepted in cash or by cheque)
Admission to MD (Hom) Post Graduate Homoeopathy courses is available on website of www.bvuniversity.edu.in. An applicant seeking admission to the Post Graduate Homoeopathy Courses will be required to submit single prescribed online application form. The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Process Over…!!