BVP M.Sc.(Nursing) Admissions 2020 – The admission in M.Sc. (Nursing) course in BVP College of Nursing (Pune, Sangli or Navi Mumbai) is granted based on entrance test. The exam is conducted in online mode and candidates have to fill the online application form, to apply for CET. Based on performance in the entrance exam, and availability of the seats for a particular programme, candidates are allotted seats. For more information related to BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) admissions 2020 read the page below.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University has released the revised schedule and brochure for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020. Scroll down to check the same
- BVP CET application form 2020 is available for UG & PG courses. Click here to apply online.
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admission 2020
Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers M.Sc. Nursing admission in obstetrics and gynaecological nursing, child health nursing, medical-surgical nursing, community health nursing, and mental health nursing. Check all the important dates for BVP M.Sc (Nursing) admission 2020 from below.
Schedule for the BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admission 2020 is given below.
|BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admission 2020||Dates|
|Last date for submitting the completed application form|
|Last date to apply at limited centre|
|Dispatch of admission card||7 days prior to exam|
|Date of Entrance Test|
|Declaration of results|
|Counselling & on the spot admission|
26 Aug 2020
|Commencement of classes|
03 Sep 2020
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2020 Revised Schedule
Click here to download the schedule
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the course from the below:
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
Qualification – The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates).
The candidate shall be medically fit.
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2020 Application Procedure
A candidate applying for the M.Sc. Nursing-2020 have to fill the online application. To access the form, candidates need to register themselves by entering their details. Details must be correct and valid, as it is once submitted it can not be changed. Candidates need to submit the application form by uploading the images and paying the application fee. Candidates have to submit the form before or on the last date.
Entrance Test Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200
Mode of Payment – The fee is to be paid through:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admit Card 2020
After Successful Payment and filling of Application Form, candidate can access the admit card. To download it candidates need to enter their user id and password. Candidates need to carry the printout of the admit card along with valid id proof (aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, voter Id). Admit Card will carry important information like Exam Date, Exam Time, Candidate Name and other details pertaining to exam.
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2020 Test Centres
The M.Sc.Nursing Test will be held 57 centres throughout the country giving students a wide choice of test centres. The entrance will be conducted through “Computer Based entrance Test(online)”
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2020 Entrance Test
The University will conduct a common entrance test M.Sc.Nursing-2020 for admission to the M.Sc. Programmes offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
Mode of Exam – The exam is conducted in online mode. (CBT)
Medium – The language of the exam is English.
Total Marks – The exam is of total 100 marks
Type of question – The questions are of MCQ type.
Marking Scheme – for every correct answer +1 marks and there is no negative marking.
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2020 Result
The University will prepare a common merit list for Nursing college at Pune, Navi Mumbai and Sangli of candidates appeared for M. Sc. Nursing-2020, in accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The seats will be allotted by merit. The combined merit list for all the institutes together will be declared. Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category.
In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following the order of preference:
- First preference to the Candidates obtaining higher marks in B. Sc. Nursing final year examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2020 Counselling
The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at designated centres. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling. Seats are offered as per their choice and course at the time of counselling and spot admissions. For the verification process, candidates have to carry the mentioned below documents in original along with self-attested two copies each of the same:
- Statement of marks B.Sc. Nursing Course (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination. (other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- Experience certificate
- Registration certificate from state nursing council.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
- R.N. /R.M. certificate
BVP M.SC (Nursing) Number of Beds
BVP has a multi-speciality hospital in which provided the students to experience practically. There are around 830 beds in hospitals. Not only in BVP hospitals. Candidates are also sent to the speciality and super speciality hospitals for the nursing experience. Bharati Hospital is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and also accredited for Nursing excellence for their nursing services. The number of neds in the hospitals are around:
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee to be paid per annum for the M.Sc. Nursing Programme respective institutes as per last year from below –
|College||Regular||Institutional Quota||Foreign / NIR / PIO|
|College of Nursing, Pune||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,75,000||US $ 7500|
|College of Nursing, Sangli||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6000|
|College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000||US $ 6000|
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2020 Seat Detail
Candidates can check the seat details from the table below:
|College of Nursing, Pune||25|
|College of Nursing, Sangli||25|
|College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai||25|
Official website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more details about BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) Admissions 2020, you can check the prospectus – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.