BVP M.Sc.(Nursing) Admissions 2018 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University will conduct a common entrance test ET M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 for admission to Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Sangli.
The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his/her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in M.Sc Nursing courses have to fill their application form online through the official website as per scheduled date. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test held by University.
Schedule for the BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||14 Jun 2018|
|Dispatch of admission card||Immediately on receipt of applications|
|Date of Entrance Test||17 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of results||25 Jun 2018|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||12 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes||16 Jul 2018|
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2018 Application Procedure
A candidate desirous of appearing in the E.T. (M.Sc. Nursing)-2018 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure and submit the same to the University. The last date for receiving the form is as mentioned in the calendar of events.
The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on the website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph(Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website)
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. (Refer to guidelines, terms, and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website)
Entrance Test Fee – Rs. 1200/-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for the transaction as applicable by the bank has to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates)
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
Note : 15% percent of seats for each course at each college are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-ResidentIndian)/P.I.O./O.C.I./ Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. / O.C.I. students (based on merit), will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the ET-P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) 2018.
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admit Card 2018
- Admission cards for the test will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The admission card will indicate roll number and test center allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The candidate must not mutilate this admission card or change any entry, made therein after it has been authenticated by authorities.
- In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
The ET M.Sc.Nursing-2018 Test will be held at following centers.
- New Delhi,
- Navi Mumbai,
- Sangli &
The University will conduct a common entrance test ET M.Sc.Nursing-2018 for admission to the M.Sc. Programmes offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
All candidates desirous of taking admission for M.Sc. the nursing course must appear for ET M.Sc.Nursing-2018.
- Students will be admitted to the two years M.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. ET M.Sc.Nursing-2018.
- ET M.Sc.Nursing-2018 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam.
- The exact address of the Examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- The question paper will be in English. These Questions will be based on the topics in the B.Sc. Nursing Course Syllabus.
- The Entrance test will consist of in all 100 marks. It consists of 100 multiple choice questions one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. There is no negative marking.
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Result 2018
The University will prepare a common merit list for Nursing college at Pune, Navi Mumbai and Sangli of candidates appeared for ET M. Sc. Nursing-2018, in accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The seats will be allotted by merit.
The combined merit list for all the institutes together will be declared. Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category.
The merit list of ET M.Sc. Nursing-2018 entrance test will be declared and displayed at all the Nursing colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University and will also be displayed on its website. It is not possible to send an individual invitation for counseling to the candidates. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see his own merit number and appear for the counseling at the center of his/her choice.
The counseling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing, Pune and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing, Wanlesswadi, Sangli only.
The counseling and on the spot admissions session will be held at centers as per the following schedule
|Admission to Institute||Counselling Location||Date||Time|
|Pune||College of Nursing, Pune||12 Jul 2018||10.00 am onwards|
|Sangli||College of Nursing, Sangli||12 Jul 2018||10.00 am onwards|
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result ET M.Sc.Nursing-2018 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for counseling as per the schedule.
Individual counseling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counseling & spot admissions on their own as per the schedule was given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the ET M.Sc.Nursing-2018 Test such as Admit Card & or photocopy of application form / D.D. etc.
The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit lists prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. for all the institutes and all the courses. The candidate will be called for counseling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
The following certificates in original along with self-attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks B.Sc. Nursing Course (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination. (other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- Experience certificate
- Conduct and character certificate
- Attempt certificate
- Registration certificate from state nursing council.
- No objection certificates from the institution, if you are employed.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
- R.N. /R.M. certificate
The seats will be filled on merit, based on their performance in ET M.Sc. Nursing 2018 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at the designated centers.
In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following the order of preference:
- First preference to the Candidates obtaining higher marks in B. Sc. Nursing final year examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
|Category||BVU College of Nursing, Pune||BVU College of Nursing, Sangli|
|Regular Merit||Rs. 1,30,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit||Rs. 1,75,000/-||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 7,500||US $ 6,000|
Official website: bvuniversity.edu.in.
For more details about BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) Admissions 2018 – Download Information Brochure.