|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
BVP M.Sc.(Nursing) Admissions 2017 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (Nursing) 2017 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Sangli.
Latest – BVP CET M.Sc Nursing Result has been announced, Check it through the link provided below.
Students will be admitted to the Two year M.Sc. Nursing course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the entrance Test E.T. (M.Sc. Nursing) 2017.
E. T. (M.Sc. Nursing) 2017 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of event at Pune, New Delhi & Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 11.00 am to 01.00 pm.
This will be a full time course of two years
Schedule for the BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||27 May 2017|
|Dispatch of admission card||Immediately on receipt of applications|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||03 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of results||23 Jun 2017|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||27 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of classes||10 Jul 2017|
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2017 Application Procedure
A candidate desirous of appearing in the E.T. (M.Sc. Nursing)-2017 is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this brochure and submit the same to the University. The last date for receiving the form is as mentioned in the calendar of events.
The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph(Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website)
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. (Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website)
Submission of Application Form in person/by post/by counter
In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
Phone No. :020-24407131/132/133 FaxNo.: 020-24329675
The Completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the “Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post / Courier
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any state Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks. (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates)
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
Note : 15% percent of seats for each course at each college are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-ResidentIndian)/P.I.O./O.C.I./ Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for submission of form to this Category is 27 May 2017 before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. / O.C.I. students (based on merit), will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the ET-P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing) 2017.
The seats will be filled on merit, based on their performance in ET M.Sc. Nursing 2017 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at the designated centers.
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admit Card 2017
- Admission cards for test will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The admission card will indicate roll number and test center allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The candidate must not mutilate this admission card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by authorities.
- In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, by 27th May 2017 he/she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030. one day prior to test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same photographs(as submitted with the application form) along with him/her and a proof of submission /mailing of the application form .
- In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
The University will conduct a common entrance test ET M.Sc.Nursing-2017 for admission to the M.Sc. Programmes offered at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli.
All candidates desirous of taking admission for M.Sc.Nursing course must appear for ET M.Sc.Nursing-2017.
- Students will be admitted to the two year M.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test. ET M.Sc.Nursing-2017.
- ET M.Sc.Nursing-2017 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 11.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs.
- Exact address of the Examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- The question paper will be in English. These Questions will be based on the topics in the B.Sc. Nursing Course Syllabus.
- The Entrance test will consists of in all 100 marks. It consists of 100 multiple choice questions one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. There is no negative marking.
The ET M.Sc.Nursing-2017 Test will be held at following centers.
- New Delhi,
- Navi Mumbai,
- Sangli &
BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Result 2017
The University will prepare a common merit list for Nursing college at Pune, Navi Mumbai and Sangli of candidates appeared for ET M. Sc. Nursing-2017, in accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The seats will be allotted by merit.
The combined merit list of ET M. Sc. Nursing-2017 (Based on 100 marks) will be declared on 23th June 2017 at 5p.m. The combined merit list for all the institutes together will be declared. Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category.
The merit list of ET M.Sc. Nursing-2017 entrance test will be declared and displayed at all the Nursing colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University and will also be displayed on its website. It is not possible to send individual invitation for counselling to the candidates. It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see his own merit number and appear for the counselling at the centre of his/her choice.
The counseling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing, Pune and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing, Wanlesswadi, Sangli only.
The counselling and on the spot admissions session will be held at centers as per the following schedule
|Admission to Institute||Counselling Location||Date||Time|
|Pune||College of Nursing, Pune||27 Jun 2017||10.00 am onwards|
|Sangli||College of Nursing, Sangli||27 Jun 2017||10.00 am onwards|
The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result ET M.Sc.Nursing-2017 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for counselling as per the schedule.
Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the ET M.Sc.Nursing-2017 Test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form / D.D. etc.
The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit lists prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. for all the institutes and all the courses. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks B.Sc. Nursing Course (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination. (other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- Experience certificate
- Conduct and character certificate
- Attempt certificate
- Registration certificate from state nursing council.
- No objection certificates from the institution, if you are employed.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
- R.N. /R.M. certificate
|Category||BVU College of Nursing, Pune||BVU College of Nursing, Sangli|
|Regular Merit||Rs. 1,30,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Institutional Quota Merit||Rs. 1,75,000/-||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit||US $ 7,500||US $ 6,000|
There are a few seats available in the hostel, which will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
Refund of Fees
For rules regarding cancellation of admission and refund of fee refer to the Notice Board at the time of counselling.
For more details of BVP M.Sc (Nursing) Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.