BVP MBT 2020 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, offers admission to courses like M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology, M.Sc. Bioinformatics through a ranking examination. Only those candidates can apply who have done B.Sc degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Scroll down to know more about BVP MBT 2020 such as its application process, eligibility, exam pattern etc.
BVP MBT 2020
BVP MBT is conducted in almost 57 centres throughout the country. For more information about BVP MBT 2020, check the table given below.
Schedule for the BVP CET MBT 2020 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||07 Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply at limited centre||11 Jun 2020|
|Issue of admit card||After receipt and scrutinization of application form|
|Date of common entrance test||14 Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Counselling||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||01st week of Jul 2020|
BVP MBT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for BVP CET MBT 2020 given below.
- Mode: It is a computer based test
- Language of question paper: The question paper is set in English
- Type of questions: There are multiple – choice questions in the exam
- No. of questions: There are 100 questions in total
- Marking scheme: 01 marks for the correct answers. There is no negative marking
BVP MBT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria given below for BVP CET MBT 2020.
The candidates must be Indian national.
- For M.Sc. Biotechnology: For pursuing this course, the candidates must have passed B.Sc. from any recognized university or equivalent in any of the subjects Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Agriculture / Life Sciences/ Zoology / Chemistry / Botany.
- The candidates must have qualified with atleast 50% aggregate in the respective subjects.
For M.Sc. Bioinformatics
- The candidates should have passed B.Sc Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of science and technology.
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university (45% in case of SC / ST)
For M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology
- In order to pursue this course, the candidates must have passed B.Sc from any recognized university or equivalent in any of the subjects Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Botany / Microbiology / Chemistry / Zoology / Pharmacy / Medicine including homeopathy and Ayurveda, Veterinary science.
- Also, the candidates must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
BVP MBT 2020 Application Form
Before applying for BVP CET MBT, the candidates are required to meet the eligibility conditions set by the university. Check the steps given below for BVP CET MBT 2020 application form.
Step 1: Go to the official website bvuniversity.edu.in and click on the ‘apply now’ button.
Step 2: Register by entering the neccesary details.
Step 3: Sign in using the login credentials and enter the required details in the application form such as personal details, address details, academic qualification details etc.
Step 4: After entering the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
Step 5: Before submitting the form, take a preview of the application form and then submit it.
Step 6: Then, pay the application fee.
Step 7: As the last step, take a printout of the application form.
Application fee: The candidates are required to pay Rs 1450 that can be paid through debit card / credit card / net banking.
BVP MBT 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for BVP CET MBT released in the online mode at bvuniversity.edu.in. Candidates can download BVP CET MBT 2020 admit card by entering the login credentials. It must be noted that it is neccessary to carry the hall ticket to the exam centre. Also, it is neccessary to carry a valid id proof with the admit card such as aadhar card / voter id / driving license / passprt etc.
BVP MBT 2020 Exam Day Instructions
On the day of examination, candidates are required to follow some instructions in order to give the exam without any chaos. Check the instructios given below for the same.
- The candidates without having the admit card are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
- It is the duty of the candidate to familiarize with the route of the exam centre.
- It is advised to the candidates to reach the exam centre one and half hour before the examination.
- Do not carry any electronic items in the exam centre such as log tables / calculators / mobile phones / pager etc.
BVP MBT Result 2020
Result for BVP CET MBT is decalared in the form of merit list at bvuniversity.edu.in. BVP CET MBT merit list is prepared as per the marks secured by the candidates out of 100. The merit list is also displayed at RGITBT, Pune.
BVP MBT 2020 Merit List
The University will prepare a common merit list for admission to M.Sc. Biotechnology / M.Sc Medical Biotechnology / M.Sc Bioinformatics for Regular merit category with the total marks obtained by them.
The merit lists of the candidates shall be displayed at the designated centres. The merit list will also be available on the website, bvuniversity.edu.in. The candidates will be called in for counseling as per their ranking in the respective list.
It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to see the result of MBT-2019 and appear for the counseling Candidates will be allotted seat as per his/her merit and eligibility based on the availability of seats.
BVP MBT 2020 Counselling
The counselling venue and other specific information is based on the last year details for reference purpose!!!
The student will be admitted to the course of his/her choice, according to his/her merit, and conditions of fulfilling other eligibility criteria for the respective course of choice. Admission will be confirmed upon full payment of fees in cash or Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Pune, in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”.
Document required at the time of Counselling
- Your letter for Counseling
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving
- Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- Statement of marks of B.Sc. examination (All three years)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Gap Certificate (If applicable)
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on the backside.
- Self-attested copies of First & Last page of ration card / latest telephone bill for proof of permanent address.
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST only)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST only)
BVP MBT 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure given below for BVP CET MBT. It must be noted the amount mentioned below is as per the last year’s information.
|Courses||Regular merit category Rs.||Management merit category Rs.||Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit category US$|
|M. Sc Biotechnology||1,05,000||1,50,000||6000|
|M. Sc Bioinformatics||1,05,000||1,50,000||6000|
|M. Sc Medical Biotechnology||1,05,000||1,50,000||6000|
BVP MBT Seat Intake
Check the list of seat intake for BVP CET MBT. However, it must be noted the information is according to the last year.
|M.Sc Medical Biotechnology||20|
For more details of BVP MBT 2020 candidates can check the previous year information for refernce purpose, Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.