Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune will conduct the common entrance test (CET) 2020 to admission in Post Graduate Degree Courses for the academic year 2020-21. Eligible candidates can apply for admission in CET MBT 2020 on or before the last date. Candidates can check the complete details of BVP MBT 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
BVP CET MBT 2020
Students will be admitted to M.Sc. Biotechnology /M.Sc Medical Biotechnology / M.Sc Bioinformatics Course in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology, of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune on the basis of merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test (MBT BVP 2020). Candidate will have to fill their application form as per schedule date and issue admit card after receipt and scrutinization of the application for the entrance exam.
Tentative Schedule for the BVP CET MBT 2020 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||01st week of Jun 2020|
|Issue of an admission card||After receipt and scrutinization of application form|
|Date of common entrance test||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Counselling||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||01st week of Jul 2020|
The following eligibility criteria is based on the last year details!!!
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- For M.Sc. Biotechnology: The candidate should have passed B.Sc. from any recognized university or its equivalent examination in any of the subjects, Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Agriculture / Life Sciences / Chemistry /Zoology / Botany with minimum 50% marks in the respective subjects. (45% in case of SC / ST).
- For M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology : The candidate should have passed B.Sc. from any recognized university or its equivalent examination in any of the subjects, Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Zoology / Microbiology / Botany / Chemistry /Pharmacy/Medicine including homeopathy and Ayurveda/ Veterinary science with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC / ST) aggregate marks in graduation.
- For M.Sc. Bioinformatics: The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of science & technology with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC / ST) aggregate marks from any recognized university.
BVP CET MBT Application Form 2020
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET MBT 2020 will require to complete the prescribed application form on or before the last date of application and submit the same to the University.
The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/cancellation of admission.
Applicants should ensure that
- He / She has signed the application form at the specified places.
- He/She has chosen the correct course for the entrance examination.
- The application form is duly signed by his / her father/guardian.
- Recent passport size photographs duly attested by the head of his School / College or a gazetted officer have been pasted in the spaces earmarked for that purpose.
BVP CET MBT Admit Card 2020
The entrance test “MBT-2020” will be held on June, 2020. A link will be available at the official website seven days prior to the date of the entrance exam, where the candidates can use their login credential to download their respective admit card for the particular examination.
The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, he/she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune- 411030. one day prior to test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same photographs(as submitted with the application form) along with him/her and a proof of submission /mailing of the application form
BVP MBT Entrance Test
The paper pattern is based on the last year!!!
The examination consists of one paper with 100 objective type questions, based on the prescribed syllabus. Duration of the examination is 90 mins. (1hr 30 min). There is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance examination. Candidates must attempt all 100 questions.
Exam Centres (as per previous year information)
BVP CET MBT Result 2020
Results will be declared as per schedule date at the respective centers and at the main office of Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. It will also be available on our websites www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net or http//www.bharatividyapeeth.edu. in.
The University will prepare a common merit list for admission to M.Sc. Biotechnology / M.Sc Medical Biotechnology / M.Sc Bioinformatics for Regular merit category with the total marks obtained by them.
The merit lists of the candidates shall be displayed at the designated centres. The merit list will also be available on our websites: http//www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net The candidates will be called in for counseling as per their ranking in the respective list.
It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to see the result of MBT-2019 and appear for the counseling Candidates will be allotted seat as per his/her merit and eligibility based on the availability of seats.
The counselling venue and other specific information is based on the last year details for reference purpose!!!
The student will be admitted to the course of his/her choice, according to his/her merit, and conditions of fulfilling other eligibility criteria for the respective course of choice. Admission will be confirmed upon full payment of fees in cash or Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Pune, in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counseling) and for on the spot admission, as per the schedule even though he/she does not receive any intimation letter from the University if his/her name appears in the Regular merit list for MBT-2020
Only the candidate & one of his parent/guardian will be allowed into the hall. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the course at that point in time.
The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee and other fees on the day of counseling itself in cash or through Demand Draft drew on any nationalized bank payable at Pune, in favour of ‘The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune. In case the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he/she is likely to lose his / her claim for admission to that seat.
Document required at the time of Counselling
- Your letter for Counseling
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving
- Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- Statement of marks of B.Sc. examination (All three years)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Gap Certificate (If applicable)
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on the backside.
- Self-attested copies of First & Last page of ration card / latest telephone bill for proof of permanent address.
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST only)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST only)
BVP CET MBT 2020 Fee Structure
As per previous year details!!!
The fee prescribed for First Year M.Sc. Biotechnology admissions are as follows:
|Regular merit category Rs.||Management merit category Rs.||Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit category US$|
|M. Sc Biotechnology||1,05,000/-||1,50,000/-||6000|
|M. Sc Bioinformatics||1,05,000/-||1,50,000/-||6000|
|M. Sc Medical Biotechnology||1,05,000/-||1,50,000/-||6000|
Those who are desirous of getting admission to the hostel will be required to pay the entire amount of rent as well as, the mess charges for the entire academic year at the time of admission only.
The given seat matrix is based on the last year!!!
|M.Sc Medical Biotechnology||20|
For more details of BVP MBT 2020 candidates can check the previous year information for refernce purpose, Information Brochure.