Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conduct the common entrance test (CET) 2019 to admission in Post Graduate Degree Courses for the academic year 2019-20. Eligible candidates could apply for admission in CET MBT 2019 on or before the last date. Candidates can check the complete details of BVP MBT 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
BVP CET MBT 2019
Students will be admitted to M.Sc. Biotechnology /M.Sc Medical Biotechnology / M.Sc Bioinformatics Course in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology and Biotechnology, of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune on the basis of merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test (MBT BVP 2019). Candidate will have to fill their application form as per schedule date and issue admit card after receipt and scrutinization of the application for the entrance exam.
Schedule for the BVP CET MBT 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||05 Jun 2019|
|Issue of admission card||After receipt and scrutinization of application form|
|Date of common entrance test||22 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||27 Jun 2019|
|Date of Counselling||02 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of classes||05 Jul 2019|
BVP CET MBT Application Form 2019
A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET MBT 2019 is required to complete the prescribed application form on or before the last date of application and submit the same to the University.
The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/cancellation of admission.
Applicants should ensure that
- He / She has signed the application form at the specified places.
- He/She has chosen the correct course for the entrance examination.
- The application form is duly signed by his / her father/guardian.
- Recent passport size photographs duly attested by the head of his School / College or a gazetted officer have been pasted in the spaces earmarked for that purpose.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- For M.Sc. Biotechnology: The candidate should have passed B.Sc. from any recognized university or its equivalent examination in any of the subjects, Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Agriculture / Life Sciences / Chemistry /Zoology / Botany with minimum 50% marks in the respective subjects. (45% in case of SC / ST).
- For M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology : The candidate should have passed B.Sc. from any recognized university or its equivalent examination in any of the subjects, Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Zoology / Microbiology / Botany / Chemistry /Pharmacy/Medicine including homeopathy and Ayurveda/ Veterinary science with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC / ST) aggregate marks in graduation.
- For M.Sc. Bioinformatics: The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of science & technology with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC / ST) aggregate marks from any recognized university.
As per last year!
|M.Sc Medical Biotechnology||20|
BVP CET MBT Admit Card 2019
Admission Cards for MBT-2019 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificates of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
The Candidate must not mutilate this Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, he/she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune- 411030. one day prior to test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same photographs(as submitted with the application form) along with him/her and a proof of submission /mailing of the application form
BVP MBT Entrance Test
The examination consists of one paper with 100 objective type questions, based on the prescribed syllabus. Duration of the examination is 90 mins. (1hr 30 min). There is no negative marking in the evaluation of this entrance examination. Candidates must attempt all 100 questions.
Exam Centres As Per Last Year
- Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai
BVP CET MBT Result 2019
Results will be declared as per schedule date at the respective centers and at the main office of Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune. It will also be available on our websites www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net or http//www.bharatividyapeeth.edu. in.
The University will prepare a common merit list for admission to M.Sc. Biotechnology / M.Sc Medical Biotechnology / M.Sc Bioinformatics for Regular merit category with the total marks obtained by them.
The merit lists of the candidates shall be displayed at the designated centres. The merit list will also be available on our websites: http//www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net The candidates will be called in for counseling as per their ranking in the respective list.
It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to see the result of MBT-2019 and appear for the counseling Candidates will be allotted seat as per his/her merit and eligibility based on the availability of seats.
The student will be admitted to the course of his/her choice, according to his/her merit, and conditions of fulfilling other eligibility criteria for the respective course of choice. Admission will be confirmed upon full payment of fees in cash or Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Pune, in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counseling) and for on the spot admission, as per the schedule even though he/she does not receive any intimation letter from the University if his/her name appears in the Regular merit list for MBT-2019
Only the candidate & one of his parent/guardian will be allowed into the hall. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the course at that point in time.
The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee and other fees on the day of counseling itself in cash or through Demand Draft drew on any nationalized bank payable at Pune, in favour of ‘The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune. In case the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he/she is likely to lose his / her claim for admission to that seat.
Document required at the time of Counselling
- Your letter for Counseling
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving
- Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- Statement of marks of B.Sc. examination (All three years)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Gap Certificate (If applicable)
- Six recent passport-size photographs with your names written on the backside.
- Self-attested copies of First & Last page of ration card / latest telephone bill for proof of permanent address.
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST only)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST only)
BVP CET MBT 2019 Fee Structure – Last year
The fee prescribed for First Year M.Sc. Biotechnology admissions are as follows:
|Regular merit category Rs.||Management merit category Rs.||Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI Merit category US$|
|M. Sc Biotechnology||1,00,000/-||1,25,000/-||6000|
|M. Sc Bioinformatics||1,00,000/-||1,25,000/-||6000|
|M. Sc Medical Biotechnology||1,00,000/-||1,25,000/-||6000|
Those who are desirous of getting admission to the hostel will be required to pay the entire amount of rent as well as, the mess charges for the entire academic year at the time of admission only.
Insofar, only the important dates of BVP CET MBT 2019 has been released yet. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth University releases BVP CET MBT 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For more details of BVP CET MBT, candidates can refer to the last year Information Brochure.