Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College has released the notification for admission to MDS Degree Course for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates please may note that Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2019 is done on the basis of NEET MDS 2019. Candidates can check all the details of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2019 through NEET MDS like application process, eligibility criteria, seat intake and other information through this page below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2019
The admissions to MDS Course to the Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College is made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in All India dental postgraduate ent rance test NEET MDS 2019. Candidates seeking admission in MDS course will have to fill the Application form which is available online. Candidates can check the schedule of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2019 from the table given below:
- Click here to check the list of documents for postgraduate (MDS) admissions 2019-20.
- Click here to check the certificate of medical fitness.
Candidates must follow the eligibility criteria for the admission to MDS course as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have appeared and cleared the NEET-MDS 2018 examinations.
- The Candidate must have passed B.D.S. examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed the one-year compulsory rotating internship. He/she will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course.
- The candidate should possess a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. If the registration certificate is not submitted within one month after admission to the postgraduate course, admission to course will be cancelled.
- Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI, of the duration of 2 years in particular specialty will be eligible for admission in MDS in the same specialty and the duration of his/her MDS course will be 2 years.
Seat Intake capacity for Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2019 is given below:
|Post Graduate Courses||Pune||Sangali||Navi Mumbai|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||6||3||5|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||6||3||–|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||6||3||5|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||3||–||–|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||6||3||5|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3||–||–|
|Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||6||3||3|
Official Website: dchpune.bharatividyapeeth.edu.