Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College has released the notification for admission to MDS Degree Course for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates please may note that Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 is done on the basis of NEET MDS 2018. Candidates can check all the details of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 through NEET MDS like application process, eligibility criteria, seat intake and other information through this page below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018
The admissions to MDS Course to the Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College is made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in All India dental postgraduate entrance test NEET MDS 2018. Candidates seeking admission in MDS course will have to fill the Application form which is available online. Candidates can check the schedule of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 from the table given below:
|1st Round for reporting at the institutes||30 Mar – 05 Apr 2018|
Candidates have to carry documents listed in the in the link below while reporting at the college. Seat matric and Fee structure for BVP MDS 2018 can also check ed through the link below.
Candidates must follow the eligibility criteria for the admission to MDS course as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have appeared and cleared the NEET-MDS 2018 examinations.
- The Candidate must have passed B.D.S. examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed the one-year compulsory rotating internship. He/she will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course.
- The candidate should possess a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. If the registration certificate is not submitted within one month after admission to the postgraduate course, admission to course will be cancelled.
- Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI, of the duration of 2 years in particular specialty will be eligible for admission in MDS in the same specialty and the duration of his/her MDS course will be 2 years.
Seat Intake capacity for Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 is given below:
|Post Graduate Courses||Pune||Sangali||Navi Mumbai|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||6||3||5|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||6||3||–|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||6||3||5|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||3||–||–|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||6||3||5|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3||–||–|
|Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||6||3||3|
Official Website: dchpune.bharatividyapeeth.edu.