Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College will release the notification for admission to MDS Degree Course for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates please may note that Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2018. Candidates will able to check all the details of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 through NEET MDS like application process, eligibility criteria, seat intake and other information through this page below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018
The admissions to MDS Course to the Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College will be made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in All India dental postgraduate entrance test NEET MDS 2018. Candidates seeking admission in MDS course will have to fill the Application form which is available online. Candidates can check the schedule of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 from the table given below:
|Availability of online Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of online application form||to be announced|
|Declaration of merit list||to be announced|
Candidates must follow the eligibility criteria for the admission to MDS course as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have appeared and cleared the NEET-MDS 2018 examinations.
- The Candidate must have passed B.D.S. examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed the one-year compulsory rotating internship. He/she will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course.
- The candidate should possess a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. If the registration certificate is not submitted within one month after admission to the postgraduate course, admission to course will be cancelled.
- Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI, of the duration of 2 years in particular specialty will be eligible for admission in MDS in the same specialty and the duration of his/her MDS course will be 2 years.
Application Form for admission to MDS Degree Course 2018-19 for NEET MDS qualified candidates will be made available on the official website. Eligible candidate will be able to apply online for the course. Candidates who will be seeking admission in MDS Degree Course have to fill the Application Form on or before the last date. The application form will be completed in all respects before submission. No alteration or addition will be permitted later on.
Seat Intake capacity for Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 is given below:
|Post Graduate Courses||Pune||Sangali||Navi Mumbai|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||6||3||5|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||6||3||–|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||6||3||5|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||3||–||–|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||6||3||5|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3||–||–|
|Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||6||3||3|
Official Website: dchpune.bharatividyapeeth.edu.
Insofar, official details of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College releases Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College MDS Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.