|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
BVP MEDPET 2016 – Medical PG Entrance Test – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has published notification for second All India Entrance Test for admission to the post graduate MD/MS/ Diploma courses for the academic year 2016-17. Interested candidates can read the complete details of BVP MEDPET 2016 – Medical PG Entrance Test such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
BVP MEDPET II Admission 2016
There will be a common All India Entrance Test for admission to Medical College & Hospital, Pune and Medical College & Hospital, Sangli for MD/MS course of three years duration and Diploma course of two years duration.
Schedule for the BVP MEDPET II Admission 2016 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed application form||16 Apr 2016 upto 5:00 pm|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards.||Immediately after the scrutinisation pf application|
|Issue of duplicate admission cards||19 Apr 2016 (10:00 a.m. onwards)|
|Date and Time of Common Entrance Test.||20 Apr 2016 (11:00 am to 2:00 pm)|
|Declaration of Result||25 Apr 2016|
|Counselling||27 Apr 2016 at 10:00 am|
Candidates can apply online for admission in various MD/MS at Bharati Vidyapeeth University as per schedule mention above. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before going apply online. Candidates can fill the application online from the above link.
Application & Test Fee Details
Application Fee is Rs. 200/- (Rs. 400/- by post).
Note: MEDPET II Fees of Rs. 3000/- (Demand Draft in favour of ‘The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University’ on any Nationalised Bank and payable at Pune.) to be sent along with completed application form submit to the University on or before the date and time mentioned above along with attested copies of the required documents.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
C.E.T. Centre, Second Floor,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg,
Pune 411 030
All candidates are required to enclose the self attested photocopies of the following documents –
- Statement of marks of I, II and III MBBS examinations.
- If the candidate is employed, he should submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer.
- Statement of marks of 10+2 or equivalent examination & SSC Certificate.
- Certificate from the Dean / Principal of the Medical College of the candidate stating, that the College is recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI candidates seeking admission to the PG Programmes will have to obtain registration from the Medical Council of India. Any candidate who has obtained, MBBS Degree from any recognised Medical College in India under NRI Category will not be considered under regular catagory for Post Graduate course even if he possesses recognised MBBS degree from an Indian University.
- Any Indian candidate who has completed MBBS Degree from outside India from a University recognised by Medical Council of India must possess a permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or from a State Medical Council in India. He must also have completed one year internship in a recognised Medical College in India. Such candidate will not be considered in Regular Category for admission.
- The candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship on or before 30 April, 2016 from MCI recognised College / Hospital situated in India. He / She will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the programme.
- The candidate should have a permanent registration with any State Medical Council in India or Medical Council of India. If he / she does not have the same, he / she will be required to obtain such registration within one month after admission to the PG Programme failing which his / her admission to PG Programme will automatically get cancelled.
- For Admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses the candidate must secure minimum 50 percent marks and candidate belonging to SC/ST category minimum 40 percent marks in the MEDPET-II-2016.
- If a candidate does not fulfill any or all of the above requirements or fails to pay the fees at the time of counselling and admission or does not fulfill any of the eligibility criterion, he / she will not be considered eligible for admission irrespective of his / her appearing for MEDPET-II-2016 examination and securing a rank in the merit list.
- The candidates possessing Diploma qualification in the same subject recognised by the Medical Council of India are eligible for exemption of 1st year of the 3 year residency (PostGraduation Period) in the same subject.
- Before joining the Post-Graduate Course if. Government of India or any other competent authority makes it mandatory to complete “One years Rural Posting” or any other statutory changes in rules and regulations pertaining to the post graduation admission, it will be binding on the candidates. The University shall not be responsible for any resultant changes in the admission process.
- The Test will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune-Satara Road, Pune – 411043, and on the addresses of the respective centres given on the information brochure. The candidate must report at the centre atleast 60 minutes before the time of commencement of examination.
- The Examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. If the candidates do not report in time they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the examination hall.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admission Card for admission to the examination hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admission Card issued by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed university, Pune will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the centre Superintendent.
- A candidate will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admission Card inside the examination hall. Candidates will not be permitted to bring calculators, slide rules, clerk tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, mobile phones, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices and any other object/device that is likely to be of unfair assistance.
- During the examination time, the Invigilator will check the Admission Card of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signature in the place provided in the Answer Sheet on SIDE-1.
Exam Centres : Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli.
- The examination will be of 3 hours duration and will consist of one question paper of 200 marks, consisting of 200 questions.
- The test is objective type. The candidate will be provided with a sealed Test Booklet and an answer sheet. The candidate will write with ball point pen the required information regarding: Name and Roll Number on the Test Booklet and on the answer sheet.
- In the Test Booklet, there will be 200 questions serially numbered from 001 to 200. Each question will be followed by four responses marked (A), (B), (C) and (D). Of these four responses only one will be the correct or the most appropriate response. Each correct answer will get 1 mark. There is no negative marking. No marks will be deducted for not answered questions.
- The University will declare a common merit list for both the colleges.
- Separate merit lists of Regular Merit and Management Merit Category of the candidates shall be displayed at the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune-Satara Road, Pune – 411 043. and at offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth University at Pune, Mumbai, Delhi & Sangli and also will be available on website at www.bvuniversity.edu.in. on the date which will be decided by the university office. Reasonable number of candidates in accordance with the merit will be informed and called for counselling.
The courses & seat distribution is as follows :
|Medical College and Hospital, Pune|
|Regular Merit Category||Management Merit Category|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||2||2|
|D.C.P. (Diploma in Clinical Pathology)||1||2|
|Medical College and Hospital, Sangli|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||–||1|
Out of the seats sanctioned by the Medical Council of India, for the PG programmes to these colleges, 50% of seats are reserved for Management Merit seats. The candidates seeking admissions to these courses on the seats of this category need to purchase the CET Brochure of the University and will also have to apply separately on a prescribed application form. All the students seeking admission on the seats of management category will have to appear for MEDPET II 2016 along with regular students. The completed form should be submitted to the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last date for the submission of application form for the students seeking admissions on the seats of this category is 16 April 2016.
In addition to the above seats the seats remaining vocant in Medical College & Hospital, Pune and Medical College & Hospital, Sangli, after the counselling process of MEDPET-2016 will be over, will be offered to the candidates who have appeared for MEDPET-II-2016.
Candidate who have passed MBBS Degree from outside India can not make application online.
The Admissions to M.D./M.S. and Diploma courses to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune and Sangli will be made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in medical post graduate entrance test i.e. MEDPET II 2016. For Admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses the candidate must secure minimum 50 percent marks and candidate belonging to SC/ST category minimum 40 percent marks in the MEDPET-2016.
In case of candidates having equal marks in MEDPET-II-2016 the following procedure shall be adopted as a tie-breaker:
- First preference to the candidates on the basis of higher marks obtained in the III M.B.B.S. examination.
- In case of equal marks in the (1) above, preference will be decided on grand total of marks secured by the candidate at I, II and III M.B.B.S. examinations.
- If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate at the XII Std. examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects taken together.
- If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in the X Std. examination.
MEDPET-2016 will be conducted at the centers in Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli at the addresses given in the information brochure.
The question paper of MEDPET-II-2016 will contain 200 multiple choice questions of, one best choice type, out of 4 choices. The questions will be on the syllabi prescribed for the I, II and III M.B.B.S. examinations, with more weightage given to clinical subjects. Each correct answer will get 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
For Complete Information Regarding BVP MEDPET II 2016 – Download Information Brochure