|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts entrance test for admission to LL.B. 3 years, B.B.A. LL.B. 5 year, B. A. LL.B. 5 year. Interested aspirant can apply for the desired undergraduate law program online at the University’s website. The applications must be submitted before the last date. Also, incomplete applications are liable for rejection. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as laid down by the BVP. It is important that candidates should appear and qualify in the entrance examination in order to gain admission. The admission for the BVP New Law College for the academic session 2018, will be granted on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. Check more details on BVP New Law College Admission 2018 in the article below.
BVP New Law College Admission 2018
The schedule for the BVP New Law College Admission 2018 is not yet announced. However, candidates may refer to the expected dates provided for various programs in the table below
|Events||LL.B. 3 years||B.B.A. LL.B. 5 year||B. A. LL.B. 5 year|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||19 Jun
|Entrance Exam Date||23 Jun
|Declaration of Result||30 Jun
|Counseling & Admission (for New Law College, Pune)
(10.00 am – 5.00 pm)
(At Pune & Delhi Only)
|07 Jul 2018||08 Jul 2018||09 Jul 2018|
The candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions for the desired program and apply accordingly.
|Course Name||Educational Qualification||Age limit||Marks Required|
|LL.B. 3 years||Should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the recognised university||30||35||45%||40%|
|B.A. LL.B. 5 year / B.B.A. LL.B. 5 years||Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination||20||22||45%||40%|
BVP New Law College Application Form
- The application form will be available online at following websites : admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in or bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Register online by entering the details such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number and Password.
- Fill in other required details in the online application form, upload scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Verify the details filled in the online application form and click on “submit” tab.
- Now, proceed to make payment for the application form.The payment of Rs.1200/- can be made either through credit card/debit card/Net banking.
BVP New Law College Admit Card
The Admit card will be available at the student login where they registered for the entrance exam. No admit card will be sent to candidates through post or email. In case if a candidate does not receive their admit card on time, they can ask for duplicate admit card at their respective examination centers.
Documents to bring at the examination center
The test takers need to bring the following documents at the examination center, failing which they will not be allowed to sit for the test:
- Print out of the admit card
- Entrance test fee receipt
- Latest photograph
- Id proof for issue of duplicate admit card
The centers where the LL.B. Entrance Test 2018 will be conducted are Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Jodhpur, Indore, Lucknow & Jaipur.
- The entrance test will be of 100 marks
- The question paper will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer Each question carries 1 mark.
- English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension
- Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Current Legal News & General Knowledge
- Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & political system in India
Bharti Vidyapeeth University has published the Model Question Papers, which can be checked through the link provided below.
BVP New Law College Result
- The result of the candidates who will appear for the entrance exam will be published on the University’s website.
- The candidates will be grant admission to the desired program on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and subject to fulfilling other eligibility requirements.
|Course||Intake||Total Fee for regular Merit Category||Total Fee for Management Merit Category||Fee for Foreign/NRI/ PIO/OCI ( Merit Category)|
|B. A. LL.B. 5 year (Aided section)||120||Fee as prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time.||–||–|
|LL.B. 3 years (Aided section)||180||Fee as prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time.||–||–|
|B.B.A. LL.B. 5 year (Unaided section)||180||Rs.75,000/- (Per Annum for 5 yrs)||Rs.1,50,000/- (Per Annum for 5 yrs)||USD $ 3500 (Per Annum for 5 yrs)|
|B. A. LL.B. 5 year (Unaided section)||60||Rs.75,000/- (Per Annum for 5 yrs)||Rs.1,50,000/- (Per Annum for 5 yrs)||USD $ 3500 (Per Annum for 5 yrs|
Insofar, only the schedule of BVP New Law College Admission 2018 has been announced. Other Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BVP New Law College releases BVP New Law College Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.