|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune conducts SLPCET and LE SLPCET 2017 entrance exam for admission to Bachelor of Audiology & Speech language Pathology (BASLP) programme of the university. The eligible students has to clear the exam to get admitted to the given course for the academic year 2017-18. The admission is base on the merit list of the BVP SLPCET 2017 exam. The candidate should check the application process, eligibility criteria and other conditions before applying to the entrance exam.
BVP SLPCET 2017 Result has been announced, Check it through the link provided below.
BVP SLPCET 2017
Candidates can apply for the common entrance test to admission in Bachelor of Audiology & Speech language Pathology (BASLP) programme from the official website as per schedule date. Students will be admitted to said courses in Bharatividya Peeth University, Pune on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Entrance Test BVP SLPCET 2017. Admit card will be issued for the entrance exam before the examination which will be held in the month of June 2017. Result will be declared after the successful conduction of the examination.
Schedule for the BVP SLPCET 2017 is given below.
|Last date for submitting the completed form||13 Jun 2017|
|Date of Examination||20 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Result||07 Jul 2017|
|Date of Counselling||17 Jul 2017|
BVP SLPCET Application Form 2017
A candidate desirous of appearing in the SLPCET 2017 and LE-SLPCET 2017 is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit the same to the University, on or before the schedule date. Application form duly filled and sent by post or submitted in person must reach the office of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
Applicant should ensure that
- He/she has signed the application from at the places specified for the purpose.
- The application form is duly signed by his / her father / guardian.
- The recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
- The candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasures on the form.
- Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to First year BASLP is through SLPCET 2017
- Admission to First year BASLP is through SLPCET-2017 Only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to the course will be considered eligible to appear for the entrance and subsequently for admission to the course.
- Eligibility requirements for SLPCET-2017 and subsequent admission to BASLP are as follows:
- The candidate applying for admission to BASLP course should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent / two years of Pre-University/Pre-Degree examination conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of Government of respective State with a minimum of 50%.
- The applicant/candidate should have studied: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and one of the following subjects ( Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics /Electronics / Psychology)
- The candidate shall have studied English as a subject in the qualifying examination and passed the same.
- Applicants shall not be older than 25 years on the 1st July 2017 on the year of admission
Admission to Second Year BASLP is through LESLPCET-2017
Only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to the course will be considered eligible to appear for the entrance and subsequently for admission to the course. Eligibility requirements for LE-SLPCET-2017 and subsequent admission to Second year BASLP are as follows:
- The candidate applying for admission to BASLP course should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent / two years of Pre-University/Pre-Degree examination conducted by the Pre University Board of Education of Government of respective State, and further,
- The applicant/candidate should have studied: Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics /Electronics / Psychology
- The candidate shall have studied English as a subject in the qualifying examination and passed the same
- Successfully passed Diploma in Hearing-Language and Speech (DHLS) revised course from any RCI recognized training institute with Science background as specified above with two years of work experience in the field. Or
- Successfully passed the pre-revised DHLS course recognized by RCI with 2 years of work experience in the field and successfully completed 3 month short course approved by RCI conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University School of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, Pune.
- All DHLS candidates seeking admission to Second year BASLP should appear for LE- SLPCET-2017.
A candidate who fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above will not be considered eligible for admission to BASLP even if he/she is placed in the merit list of SLPCET-2017 / LE- SLPCET-2017. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms if they do not fulfill any / all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Intake Capacity : 30+3 (Supernumerary seats)
- All the candidates seeking admissions will have to appear for common entrance examination SLPCET-2017 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. All candidates will have to apply on the prescribed form
- Out of the sanctioned intake, 15% seats are reserved for Foreign/NRI(Non-Resident-Indian) /P.I.O. / Institutional Quota Merit category students. All Students who wish to apply for this category will have to apply separately to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. The last Date for submission of the form for this Category is 13th June 2017 before 5.00 p.m. Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / N.R.I. / P.I.O. merit students will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in the SLPCET 2017
BVP SLPCET Admission Card / Admit Card 2017
- Admission Cards for SLPCET-2017 will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The Candidate must not mutilate the Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by the University authorities.
- In case the Admission Card is not received by 19 Jun 2017 a candidate by he/she should contact the concerned Designated Centres at Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi (addresses given on page Cover 3). In such a situation, the candidate should bring two copies of his/her authenticated photograph along with him/her and a proof of submission/mailing of application form. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere purchase of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
BVP SLPCET Entrance Test
- LE-SLPCET-2017 will be conducted on Saturday, 20th June 2017 from 11.00hrs to 1.00 pm at the examination center in Pune. The exact location and address of the examination center of the individual candidate will be communicated to the candidate through his admission card.
- The LE-SLPCET-2017 will be consisting of one question paper. It will be set in English and will contain 75 multiplechoice, objectives-type questions.
- These questions will be set on the detailed syllabus given in this booklet. Each correct answer will get one mark. There is no negative marking.
BVP SLPCET Merit List 2016
The University will prepare merit list for candidates who have appeared for LE-SLPCET-2017 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them in the entrance examination. The candidate will be called in for counseling as per their ranking in this list.
Copies of merit lists will be displayed for information at the offices of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune by 17.00 hrs on the date declared in the calendar of events. The merit list will be available on our Websites.
In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the LE-SLPCET-2017 the merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in DHLS examination, if equal, then
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in 12th standard examination if equal, then
- Candidates obtaining higher total marks in subjects of Physics, Biology /Mathematics/Computer science in the 12th standard qualifying examination (such a tie will be settled at the time of counseling), if equal then
- Candidate obtaining higher percentage of total marks in the 10th standard examination, if equal then
- In case of tie at this level, computerized random selection of candidate will be carried out
The counseling sessions will be conducted at The School of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune-Satara Road, Pune 411043 as per the schedule failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneious cancellation of claim of the candidate to the seat. It shall be candidates’ responsibility to see the result of LE-SLPCET-2017. Separate letters for counseling will not be sent to candidate.
The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counseling) and for on the spot admission, as per the schedule.
Only the candidates and one of his parents/guardians will be allowed into the hall where counseling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats available at that point of time.
At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and two sets of self attested photocopies) listed in Annexure-II. If the candidate is admitted to any of the courses, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed in Annexure – II, he/she will instantaneously forfeit his/ her claim for a seat.
Schedule of Counselling
The candidate in the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at the LE-SLPCET-2017 will be called in as per their ranks for counseling and on the spot admission.
If any candidate finds it impossible to be physically present for the counseling due to unavoidable circumstances, he/she may authorize any other responsible individual to represent him/her at the counseling. This representative must carry with him/her letter of authorization in the format given in Annexure -III as well as all the documents listed in Annexure II. If the candidate or his representative fails to report for the counseling on the date and time mentioned in the schedule of counseling his claim for admission to any courses will be forfeited.
The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee on the day of counseling itself. (In cash or through Bank Draft drawn in the name of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at Pune). In case the candidate fails to remit the entire amount of fees, he/she is likely to lose his/her claim for admission to that seat.
Document required at the time of Counselling
- For a Proof of date of Birth : SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile/Nationality Certificate
- Statement of marks of X std examination.
- Statement of marks of XII std examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Caste validity certificate issued by appropriate authority (in case of candidates of SC/ST category)
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course after 12th).
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness. (as per Annexure IV)
- Six recent passport-size photographs with candidates names written on backside.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel.)
- Authority letter-wherever applicable.
- The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate / transfer / migration / character certificate, which should include a report on behavioral pattern of applicant, so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.
For more details of BVP SLPCET 2017 Admission – Download Information Brochure.