CA CPT Application Form Correction 2019 started by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The window for application form correction has open for a limited time period only. The candidates who submit their CA CPT June 2019 exam form before the last date with complete payment can edit the details. The Correction Window -2 is closed now. ICAI provides two correction window to the candidates. The Correction window-1 is open a week after the last date and is free of cost. However, the correction window-2 starts generally on 27 May for the June exam. Check here complete details on CA CPT 2019 Application Form.
CA CPT Application Form Correction 2019
The ICAI has provided the application form correction opportunity to the students, so that, they can ensure that there is no error on the submitted application form. The candidates can check the complete schedule for CA CPT 2019 Application Form Correction for June exam from the table below.
|CA CPT Application Form Correction 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit CA CPT June 2019 Application Form without late fee||12 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form without late fee||19 Mar 2019|
|Correction Window – I||06 to 12 May 2019|
|Correction Window – II||27 May –
|CA CPT June 2019 exam date||16 Jun 2019|
The process of Correction Window – 2 is over now..!!
Features of CA CPT June 2019 Correction Window
- The candidates can not submit a request for changes in the details through post/ email.
- The editing of details in the CA CPT 2019 Application Form is to be done by online mode only.
- The online facility of form correction is available to the candidates, in two separate sessions. The first opportunity which is called “Correction Window” will be free of cost and the second opportunity called “Corrections with fee-Window” will be for a fee of Rs 1000/- per application.
Details Which Can be Edited in CA CPT 2019 Application Form
In the CA CPT June 2019 Application Form, the candidates can edit their Test Center and Medium of thr Question Paper. Other then these details, the candidates shall not be allowed to make correction in the Application form.
How to Edit Details in CA CPT June 2019 Application Form?
The candidates can avail the facility for the correction window for CA CPT by following the instructions as given below:
- Visit the official website of ICAI or click on the direct link provided on this page for editing the details.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Login ID / Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- On submitting the login details, the Dashboard will appear on the screen.
- On the dashboard, the candidates need to click on the relevant link and start editing the details.
- Now, before the final submission, the candidates should verify that the details edited by them are correct or not and then submit it.
What Happens After CA CPT Form Correction Is Done?
Once the candidates complete the form correction process, the ICAI notifies the candidates regarding the changes made in their Application Form through a letter. The aspirants will also have to write a letter for the same on a plain white paper and upload a scanned image of it. In the letter, you must clearly mention their details and changes which they wish to make.
The applicants shall have to carry the letter/e-mail confirming the changes made in the Application on the day of the test along with the CA CPT Admit Card. The updated information may not be printed on the Admit Card but the candidates need not worry about it. On showing the letter/ copy of the e-mail they will be allowed to sit for the exam.
Hope this article would have been helpful. If you have any more queries, just comment below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.