|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
CA CPT Application Form Correction 2017 facility is provided online, on CA CPT Login. The candidates will be able to access it by submitting the Login ID and Password. The application form correction for CA CPT December 2017 exam might be provided twice. If such happens, then first the candidates will be able to make corrects for free. However, in the second chance, they might be required to pay a certain amount of money. Candidates can check information on CA CPT Application Form Correction 2017 from the article below.
CA CPT Application Form Correction 2017
The ICAI has provided the application form correction opportunity to the students, so that, they can ensure that there is no error in the submitted application form. Furnishing incorrect information in the CA CPT application form 2017 can harm the candidature.
|Application form will be available from||04 Oct 2017|
|The last date to submit the form (without late fee)||25 Oct 2017|
|The last date to submit the form (with late fee)||01 Nov 2017|
|Corrections in the application form can be done from||03 Nov 2017 – 09 Nov 2017|
CA CPT Application Form Correction
The correction window is open on the official website of CA, which is icaiexam.icai.org. The conducting body has opened a login for it. The link to access the login is provided below.
- Correction Window-1: Click Here to correct the mistake in the application form.
How to Make Changes from CA CPT Application Form Correction Window
Candidates will be able to access the CA CPT Correction Login, by accessing the details below:
- Access the link that has been provided above.
- Login to your account by entering Login Id and Password
- Click on the login button.
Uploading the Letter: Candidates should note that the changes are to be notified through a letter. The candidates will have to write a letter for the same on a plain white paper and upload a scanned image of it. In the letter, candidates must clearly mention their details and changes which they wish to make.
CA CPT 2017 Application Form Correction Fee Payment: Candidates who will make corrections when the window will open for the second time will be required to pay Rs. 1000. The amount of fee can be paid using the Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
Correction Status: Candidates should check the correction status. Just the deduction of fee amount does not indicate that the corrections have been recorded. The candidates will have to ensure this, by checking the confirmation message which will appear at the end of the correction process.
What to Do After The CA CPT Application Form Corrections are Done
Once the corrections are done, the candidates will receive a letter/e-mail confirming the same. The letter will indicate the details about the changed center/medium. The candidates are then supposed to carry it, along with the already issued admit card (if any), and to the exam hall. The admit card will contain old details but candidates need not worry. By showing the letter/ copy of the e-mail they will be allowed to sit for the exam.
Few features about the CA CPT 2017 Application Correction Window are as below:
- The opportunity to make corrections will only be provided once.
- First session of correction will be called as “Correction window” when the window will be opened for the second time it will be called as “Corrections with fee-window”
- The Correction Window generally opens a week after the lapse of application deadline
- Opening of Corrections with fee-window will tentatively open on May 25, 2017. However, the dates might vary as well.
- The correction fee for the window opening for the second time is Rs. 1000.
- After both the session to make correction end, no other chance to do the same will be provided.
- Candidates can change Center and Medium from the window.
- The candidates can even change Indian Center to Overseas Center. However, to do so, candidates will have to pay the balance amount of difference in the fee and Rs. 1000
Hope this article would have been helpful. If you have any more queries, just comment below.