ICAI CPT June 2018 Admit Card will be issued to all the eligible candidates who have filled up ICAI CPT June 2018 Application form. The examination schedule has been announced and the exact date of the availability of the admit card is yet to be announced. Candidates can keep a track of the official dates on this page. The details will be updated here as soon as the date of availability of the ICAI CPT June 2018 Admit Card is announced. In this page below find all the details of the admit card and important dates.
ICAI CPT June 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card for ICAI CPT June 2018 will be issued as per the schedule. candidates must preserve their admit cards carefully as it is their tickets to the examination centre, without which they will not be allowed in ICAI CPT June 2018. Keep a track of the table below to find out the availability of ICAI CPT June 2018 Admit Card.
|Availability of ICAI CPT Admit Card||To be announced|
|ICAI CPT June 2018 Examination||17 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: ICAI CPT June 2018 Admit Card will be available at www.icaiexam.icai.org.
How to download the Admit Card
ICAI CPT June 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded from candidate dashboard at the official website, www.icaiexam.icai.org. A step by step guide on how to download admit card is given below.
- Step 1 – Go to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India )ICAI) website or you can use the direct link that will be made available on this page, once the admit cards are hosted on the official website.
- Step 2 – Click on the Login/Register link.
- Step 3 – Enter CPT Login ID & Password. Click on “Login”.
- Step 4 – Click on the link in front of Admit Card. Download and print the ICAI CPT June 2018 Admit Card for Common Proficiency Test.
Details on the Admit Card
The ICAI CPT June 2018 Admit Card will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s address
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mobile number
- Centre for examination
The candidates will only be allowed in the examination centre with their admit cards. Thus, candidates must report to their respective centres with their admit cards as per the examination schedule of ICAI CPT June 2018. The schedule of the examination is given below:
|First Session (i.e. Morning Session)||10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
|Second Session (i.e. Afternoon Session)||2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
The table below shows the pattern of the examination and the marks distribution:
|Section A – Fundamentals of Accounting||60|
|Section B – Mercantile Laws||40|
|Section C – General Economics||50|
|Section D – Quantitative Aptitude||50|
- The test will be based on objective type multiple choice questions based examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium Question Paper Booklet for answering the questions.
The ICAI CPT June 2018 will be held in India and also overseas. Below is the list of the centres where the Common Preference Test (CPT) June 2018 will be held.
Examination centres in India
|Mangalore||Mapusa (Goa)||Margao (Goa)||Mathura|
Examination centres Overseas
- Abu Dhabi
The Council reserves the right to withdraw any centre at any stage without assigning any reason.