CA Foundation Result 2018 – The ICAI has announced the CA Foundation Nov Result 2018. The candidates can check the result for CA Foundation Result from the official website, icaiexam.icai.org. The candidates can also get their result through email id and sms and e-mail. The score, as well as the merit of the candidates has been released. Soon after the declaration of CA Foundation Result Nov 2018, the Statement of Marks will be issued. Check here complete details about the CA Foundation 2018 Result from this page.
CA Foundation Result Nov 2018
A candidate after passing the Foundation Exam will be eligible to register himself/herself for Intermediate Course. The candidates can check the complete schedule for CA Foundation Result Nov 2018 from the table below.
|CA Foundation Result Nov 2018||Dates|
|CA Foundation 2018 Nov exam date||11, 13, 15 & 17 Nov 2018|
|Declaration of the result||23 Jan 2019|
|Inspection or Certified copies of answer books||24 Jan – 21 Feb 2019|
|Verification of answer books||24 Jan – 22 Feb 2019|
Check Result and Merit List:
- Click Here to check CA Foundation 2018 Result.
- Click Here to download the CA Foundation 2018 Merit List for November 2018
Notice regarding Revised Procedure for providing Inspection/Certified Copies of Answer Books
Toppers of CA Foundation 2018 (Nov Exam)
Prit Protest Shah, from Surat, has topped CA Foundation with 67.75%. The top 3 candidates are as follow, and we congratulate you all.
How to Check CA Foundation 2018 Result?
Now, to check the result of the CA Foundation 2018 exam, candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the direct link available on this page as per the schedule.
- Next, log in by entering your Roll Number and Pin Number or Registration Number.
- On entering the details, click on the “Check Result” button
Passing Marks for CA Foundation Nov 2018
In order to be declared as qualified, the candidates need to obtain 40 marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the 4 papers, in one sitting.
Details Given in CA Foundation Nov 2018 Result
The result for CA Foundation Nov 2018 exam consists of the following information:
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Paper number
- Name of the subject
- Maximum marks
- Minimum marks
- Marks obtained
- Result Status
CA Foundation 2018 Merit List
As soon as the CA Foundation Nov Result 2018 is declared, the ICAI also publishes the Merit list. The candidates can check the merit list of the top 50th ranks of candidates through online mode only. To download the merit list follow the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page to check the merit list.
- On the login page, enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number.
- Click on the “Check Result” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the details, the candidates can check the Top candidates in merit list up to 50th rank.
CA Foundation 2018 Topper
The toppers for CA Foundation Nov 2018 exam will be available soon after the declaration of result. In the CA Foundation exam for June 2018, Swati, Ayush Aggarwal and Swaleha Sajid were the top three rank holders with AIR 1, AIR 2 and AIR 3, respectively. The first and second position has been bagged by girls.
What after CA Foundation 2018 Result is Declared?
After the declaration of the result, the candidates will get the Statement of Marks and Rank Certificate. No pass certificate is issued to the candidates by ICAI.
Statement of marks – The statement of marks is sent by post. In case if a candidates does not receive their statement of marks, within 4-5 weeks from the date of declaration of results, it is advised to the candidates to write to [email protected]
Rank Certificate – A rank certificate is issued to only those candidates who have secured a minimum of 60 per cent marks in aggregate. The Rank certificates are issued upto 50th rank, on All-India basis. The Rank certificates are distributed to the First, Second and Third rank holder.
Criteria of CA Foundation 2018 Result
Now, candidates will have to keep in mind the following points:
Criteria for issuance of Rank certificate:
- Those candidates who will secure a place in the top 50 (All India category) will only get the Rank certificate.
- The top three Rank holders will be invited to the Annual Day function of the Institute held at New Delhi, generally in the month of February 2019 where they will receive their rank certificates from the President, ICAI.
- Other rank holders until the 50th rank, will get their rank certificates via post at their registered address.
Criteria for issuance of the statement of marks:
- All the candidates who will pass the examination will get a statement of marks via post. In case you do not receive the same, for any reason, within 4-5 weeks from the date of declaration of results, you may write to [email protected].
- A Candidate will be declared to have passed the Foundation Examination if he secures a minimum of 40 marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the 4 papers, in one sitting.
- Pass with distinction: This Status is given to those candidates who secure a minimum of 70% marks.
Note: There is no scope of improvement of the result of Foundation examination in the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988. Therefore, such students who have once passed the Foundation examination are not eligible to apply/appear afresh/again in the Foundation examination.
Supply of Certified Copies of Evaluated Answer Books After the Declaration of CA Foundation 2018 Result
Now after the declaration of the result, candidates of they want to check their copies of evaluated answer books online. For this the following steps are to be applied:
- Apply online after the declaration of the result at the official website of ICAI.
- You have to also pay a fee of Rs. 500/- per paper.
- The application is to be made within 30 days from the date of declaration of result.
- Scanned copies of evaluated answer books will be available on the website.
Register for CA Foundation Result Nov 2018 at icaiexam.icai.org
The candidates can check their result by Online mode or can get their CA Foundation Result 2018 by registering their request at the official website. The link for submitting the request is going to start from January 19, 2019, onwards.
Follow the instructions as given below to submit the request for getting the CA Foundation Nov 2018 Result by Email
- Click on the link on this page or visit the official website of ICAI. On the homepage of the website, click on the Login/Register tab.
- Then, enter CA Foundation registered user id and password to login in ICAI registered account.
- A link for ‘Email Registration’ will be available
- In the next screen, the candidates will then have to enter their Name, Roll Number, E-mail id.
- Now, click on the ‘Register Me’ button to submit and successfully register for receiving CA Foundation result 2018 on their registered email id.
For getting results through SMS:
Further facilities have been made for candidates of Foundation Examination held in November 2018 desirous of knowing their results with marks on SMS. The service will be available through India Times. Candidates should type
CAFND (Space)XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six digit Foundation Examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFND 000171 – and send the message to 58888 – for all mobile services.
CA Foundation 2018 Result Notification