The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has started the CA Foundation Registration 2019 with the Board of Studies. To appear for the Foundation exam, the aspirants will first have to register with the Board of Studies of the Institute. CA Foundation 2019 is conducted twice a year first in the month of May and then in November. CA Foundation 2019 Registration can be done online from the website www.icai.org. To register online, the aspirants will have to provide their Personal Information and have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 9000. Candidates can register for CA Foundation 2019 throughout the year. The candidates can check the complete information on CA Foundation 2019 Registration from this page.
CA Foundation 2019 Registration
CA Foundation 2019 Registration is an ongoing process and can be done by visiting the official website. After the end of the application process, candidates could download the Admit card from the official website as per schedule. For more information about CA Foundation 2019 Registration, candidates can check the schedule given below:
|CA Foundation 2019 Registration||Important Dates|
|Registration with BOS for Foundation Course||Started|
|Cut Off Date (May Session)||31 Dec 2018|
|Cut Off Date (Nov Session)||30 Jun 2019|
BOS Registration: Click Here to register for CA Foundation 2019 for Nov session.
CA Foundation 2019 Eligibility
In order to register for the CA Foundation 2019, candidates must match the following given criteria:
- Candidates who have appeared in the Class 12th exam are eligible to register for the CA Foundation exam.
- A candidate can appear for CA Foundation exam if he/she has qualified the Senior Secondary Examination* (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India (or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto)
CA Foundation 2019 Registration Fee
Candidates can check the table given below in order to know about the CA Foundation 2019 Registration Fee.
|Details of Fee||Indian Nationals (INR)||For Foreign Student US$|
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|Foundation Registration Fee||9,000||700|
|Subscription for Student’s Journal (Optional)||200||20|
|Subscription for Member’s Journal (Optional)||400||40|
CA Foundation Registration Cut Off Date
Now, as we have observed that CA Foundation Examination is conducted twice a year, first in the month of May and then in the month of November. So, to appear in the examination candidates are required to register themselves with the Board of Studies befote the cut off date. To appear for the May Session 2019, candidates must have registered till December 31, 2018, and then completed the 4 months period of study before appearing in the exam. However, to appear for the November session, candidates can register themselves before June 30, 2019.
Some Noteworthy thing which has to be remembered before appearing for the Exam
To appear for CA Foundation, candidates have to complete the 4 months of the study period and must have qualified class 12th. So, as per this information if candidates want to appear for November session they should complete the study period of 4 months. Its Registration will go on till June 30, 2019. So, make the most of this opportunity.
Important Information: Now, candidates must keep in mind that the CA Registration is an evergreen process and can be done throughout the year. If in case, candidates register in the month of January, February, March, April 2019 and so on, he/she could then appear for November Exam.
Documents Required for CA Foundation Registration 2019
In the registration form, the candidates should keep the following list of scanned documents ready:
- Attested copy of admit card/ marksheet of Class 12th issued by the respective Board.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Attested copy of the Xth Marksheet/ admit card of Xth class indicating the name & date of birth.
- A duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy.
How to Register with BOS for CA Foundation 2019?
The aspirants can register with the Board of Studies by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided above or visit the official website which is www.icai.org
- After landing on the website, click on the button flashing as “Students”.
- After clicking on Students, click on “Course Registration Forms”.
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button to submit the details
- An OTP will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the “Submit” button
Step 2: Login
- On submitting the OTP, you will receive a message that you need to log in with the registered email id and password.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given field.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details
Step 3: Fill in details in the Registration Form
- On successfully logging in, you will have to provide the other necessary details in the Registration
The details to be provided in the CA Foundation BOS Registration 2019 are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
Step 4: Upload Images in the Registration Form
- After that you have filled-in necessary information in the CA Foundation BOS Registration Form, you will have to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph, signature, School/College Leaving Certificate, etc.
- The candidates need to upload the scanned copy of original documents.
- The maximum size of the image is width:21 centimeters and length:27 centimeters. If the given image conditions are not satisfied, then your application will be rejected.
- On uploading the images, click on the “Save” button to proceed to the next step.
- A new page will appear on the screen, in which you have to click on the Apply Now button
- Next, the candidates need to provide the necessary information and upload the images in the Registration Form.
Step 4: Pay the Course Fee
- The candidates need to a requisite amount of the Course Fee for Foundation Course.
- The aspirants can pay the fee by Online Mode.
- On successful payment of the fee, the system will automatically generate the Form along with a successful transaction message
After the Registration, the study material will be sent to the candidates via Centralised Dispatch System.
What After CA Foundation Registration is Done?
Once the candidates have successfully registered with the Board of Studies (BOS) for the CA Foundation examination, the candidates can then proceed to fill in details in the CA Foundation 2019 Application Form. The aspirants will have to fill in their Contact details, Educational qualification details, etc in the Application Form. The ICAI will release the CA Foundation Application Form 2019 online at its official website. It is important that the aspirants should submit their form before the last date or else they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
Official Website: www.icai.org