CA IPCC 2019 Result will release by the Last week of July 2019. It is released by Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI). There are three ways by which you can check the ICAI CA IPCC Result. First is online at the official website, second is by registering online to get the result at the Email ID, and the last is by SMS. The candidates can check their CA IPCC May 2019 Result online at icaiexam.icai.org. For checking the result, you will require your Roll Number and Pin Number / Registration Number. Along with the result, ICAI also publishes the Merit list of the top 50th candidates. All the details regarding CA IPCC 2019 Result are elaborated in the article further.
CA IPCC 2019 Result
If a candidate is not satisfied with their result, then he/she can apply for verification of marks. The dates regarding the result of CA IPCC 2019 are not yet official. Check the expected schedule for the declaration of CA IPCC May 2019 Result from the table below.
|CA IPCC 2019 Result||Important Date|
|CA IPCC 2019 exam date Group I||28, 30 May 2019 and 01, 03 Jun 2019|
|CA IPCC 2019 exam date Group II||06, 08, 10 May 2019 (under old scheme)|
|06, 08, 10 & 12 Jun 2019 (under new scheme)|
|Declaration of IPCC Result 2019||Last week of Jul 2019|
Check Result Here: The candidates can check the CA IPCC 2019 Result at the following official website:
Check CA IPCC May 2019 Result
ICAI provides the facility to the candidates to check their CA IPCC Result by either of the following ways:
- By SMS/ Email
- By Official website
Note: ICAI avail the email registration link on their website around 5 days prior to result date
How to Check CA IPCC Result 2019 by SMS / EMail?
To get the result of the Chartered Accountants Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Examination held in May 2019 at the registered email id, the candidates need to register online by following the instructions as given below.
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org
- On the home page of the official website, click on the “Login/ Register” tab and then enter your Login ID and Password in the provided fields.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- Now, on your Dashboard, a link for ‘Email Registration’.
- In the next screen, you will have to enter their Name, Roll Number, E-mail id.
- Now, click on the ‘Register Me’ button to submit and successfully register for receiving CA Foundation Result 2019 on the registered email id.
Get CA IPCC Result 2019 by SMS
For getting your CA IPCC May 2019 result through SMS, you need create a new message in your handset as follows:
CAINTER(Space)XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six digit Intermediate (IPC) roll number) eg. CAINTER 000128 and then send the message to 58888. This facility is available for all the mobile services.
How to Check CA IPCC Result 2019 Online?
To check your CA IPCC May Result 2019 from the official website, follow the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for checking the CA IPCC Result.
- On clicking the direct link, you will have to log in by entering your Roll Number and Pin Number or Registration Number.
- Click on the “Check Result” button to submit the details and your result will appear in the next screen.
- You can download and take its print out for future reference.
CA IPCC 2019 Merit List
The merit list as per marks obtained by a candidate is prepared by the institution. This merit list will also be published on the official website itself. Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to get the merit list.
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for CA IPCC Old and New Scheme.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Registration Number/ Roll Number in the provided space.
- Click on the “Check Result” button to submit the details.
- On successfully submitting the details, the merit list for CA IPCC May 2019 exam will appear on the screen.
CA IPCC Passing Marks
There are two groups in CA IPCC examination that is Group 1 and Group 2. There are 4 subjects in Group 1, which are, Accounting, Law, ethics, and communication, Financial management and costing, Taxation, whereas, in Group 2, there are 3 subjects which are, Advance accounting, Auditing and assurance, Information technology and strategy management. Candidates can appear in these groups at once in one sitting or can take one group at a time. Be it for one group or both the group combined candidates must score 40 marks to pass and an aggregate of 50% in all papers in order to “pass” the exam.
CA IPCC May 2019 Result Highlights
- After the CA IPCC Result is announced, ICAI sends the Statement of Marks to the candidates through post. However, in case if a candidate do not receive the same within 4-5 weeks from the date of declaration of IPCC results, you may write to [email protected]
- Furthermore, ICAI also issues a pass certificate to the students who clear both the groups of IPCC Examination either together or group wise within 60 days of the date of declaration of the result. However, in case the students do not receive the same for any reason within 8 weeks from the date of declaration of the IPCC 2019 result then the students may write to [email protected]
- Candidates who passes group 1, as well as group 2 exams of IPCC May 2019 exam will be qualified for CA Final. After clearing IPCC, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will issue pass certificate to all the passed students that will reach you on your registered address within 2 months of result announcement.
- If a candidate clears CA IPCC May 2019 exam in one sitting with minimum 55% aggregate marks and you obtain any of the 50 All India Ranks then you will receive a rank certificate from ICAI by post. However, one important point to note is that the top 3 holders will receive their rank certificate from ICAI President during ICAI annual day function in February.
Inspection of Certified Copies for CA IPCC May 2019 exam
If a candidate is not satisfied with their result can apply for the Inspection of evaluated answer sheets online. The candidates can apply for inspection of certified copies by online mode only. No physical application is acceptable in this regard. It is advised to the candidates who applies for the Inspection to not to apply for the verification as before dispatching your certified answer sheets, verification is carried out by examinees.
How to Apply for Inspection of Certified Copies for CA IPCC exam?
The candidates need to follow the below mention steps to apply for the inspection:
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org.
- Next, you will have to log in by entering your account using your Login id and password.
- After logging in, you will have to fill the requisite information including selection of certified copies for inspection.
- Next, you need to upload a scanned copy of your handwritten request duly signed by the candidate. In case you are a Hindi Medium student then the application must be written in Hindi only.
- To submit the application, you need to pay the fee through Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card (Master/ Visa/ Maestro/ Rupay).
- After the successful payment, a confirmation page will appear on your screen showing your details that you have mentioned in the form.
- You are advised to keep a print out of this confirmation page for future reference. .
Fee for Inspection of Certified Copies – Candidates have to make a payment of Rs 500/- per copy for the number of copies applied for inspection.
Revaluation & Verification of Marks for CA IPCC May 2019 exam
One important for the candidates to note is that the revaluation of IPCC Answer Book is not permitted. However, if a candidate is not satisfied with IPCC 2019 result, they can apply for verification of marks. Once the result for CA IPCC May 2019 exam is published, you can apply for verification of marks within one month as per the ICAI guidelines
In the process of Verification of marks, ICAI ensures that there is no unchecked question, and there is no totaling Error in any question or on the cover page.
Verification Fee – The verification fee is Rs 100/- per papers and Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group or both the groups
Procedure to Apply for CA IPCC Verification of Marks
The candidates can apply for verification of marks by following the instructions as provided below.
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org
- Next, click on the “Login / Register” tab and log in to your student dashboard using your Login ID and Password.
- From the dashboard find the link to “Apply for Verification of answer books”.
- Upload a scanned copy of your handwritten verification request. In your handwritten Application form do mention your Name, Registration Number, Exam – Inermediate, Month and Year of exam, Paper/s subject/s details you want revaluation, and Address for communication. In the end sign the application.
- Next, the candidates need to scan the application form as a jpg file with size limit 8-200 kb.
- Fill in all the necessary details and upload your handwritten application form
- You will have to select subjects for verification while applying through the online portal. The subject you will select will be considered for verification, not the subjects you mentioned in your application form.
- Lastly, the candidates need to pay the required amount for verification. The payment can be made online through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card.
- After successful payment, take a print out of it to keep a record.
- The application will take around 1-2 months for processing. You will be revert back by ICAI about your request. Furthermore, you can also check status of your request online on ICAI official exam website.
ICAI CA IPCC 2019 Verification Result
After submitting the application for verification of marks to the institute, it usually takes 6-8 weeks for Verification result to come. Candidates can check their verification result online at the official website, icaiexam.icai.org. In case if there is any changes in marks after verification, ICAI will send a revised statement of marks on the registered address. Furthermore, there will be no communication from the Institute if the marks remain unchanged after the verification result.
CA IPCC 2019