IPCC Result 2018 – ICAI has announced the CA IPCC 2018 Result on February 08, 2019. The candidates can check their result online at icarexam.icar.org, caresults.icai.org, icai.org. To check the result, the candidates need to log in by entering their Roll Number, Pin Number or Registration Number. Along with the result, the merit list for CA IPCC Nov 2018 has also been released. The result is also provided through SMS and e-mail. Check how to get CA IPCC Result 2018 through the website, SMS, and e-mail from this page.
CA IPCC Result November 2018
As per the newspaper reports, a total of 1,57,558 candidates appeared for ICAI CA IPCC exam for Old and New course. The candidates can check the latest update on the date for declaration of CA IPCC Result Nov 2018 from the table below.
|IPCC Result 2018||Dates for Nov exam|
|CA IPCC November 2018 for Group I||2, 4, 8, and 10 Nov 2018|
|CA IPCC November 2018 for Group II||12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 Nov 2018|
|Register to get Result through e-mail from||04 Feb 2019|
|Declaration of IPCC Result 2018||08 Feb 2019|
|Apply for verification of Answer books||09 Feb – 07 Mar 2019|
|Apply for Inspection or Certified copies of the Answer books||09 Feb – 09 Mar 2019|
Check Result Here:
- Click Here to check your CA IPCC (Old) Nov 2018 exam
- Click Here to check CA IPCC (New) Nov 2018 exam
- Click Here to check CA IPCC Nov 2018 (Old) examination- Units
- Click Here to check CA IPCC Nov 2018 (New) examinations – Units
Merit List for CA IPCC Nov 2018
- Click here to check the merit list of Intermediate(IPC), November 2018.
- Click here to check the merit list of Intermediate, November 2018.
- Click Here to check the Merit List for IPCC (Old) examination
- Click Here to check the Merit List for IPCC (Old) examination
Evaluation of Answer Books for CA IPCC 2018 Exam
The candidates if not satisfied with their result can submit a request for inspection/ certified copies of the Answer Books for CA IPCC 2018 examination. The request for inspection of the Answer Books can be sent 30 days from the date of declaration of Result. You will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- per paper for IPC. This fee is to be paid by the Online mode only and is non-refundable.
Procedure to Apply for Evaluation of CA IPCC 2018 Answer Books
The candidates can apply for the evaluation of their answer books by following the instructions as provided below:
- Visit the official website of ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on the “Login/ Register” tab
- Next, you have to provide your Login Id and Password and click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- Next, the candidates need to upload a sample of his/ her handwriting while applying for copies of his evaluated answer books.
- If you had appeared in Hindi medium, then your application should be in Hindi
- Submit the sample
Procedure for Inspection of Evaluated Answer Books Only
As per the revised procedure, the candidates will have to submit in writing, the date and time at which he/she can inspect his/her evaluated answer books. Then, the candidates need to report for inspection at the appointed date and time only. The candidates need to report for inspection at their own cost and not to their parents, guardians, or any other person representing the examinee is allowed for this procedure on the examinee behalf.
For the inspection, the candidates need to be physically present. Furthermore, only the examinee will be permitted to inspect and no one else will be permitted to accompany him/her. The Inspection of evaluated answer books will be done at the ICAI’s office at Noida at the following address.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
A-29 Sector 62
Dist. Gautam Buddh Nagar (U.P)
What Documents To Carry at the time of Reporting for Inspection of Answer Books?
When you report for Inspection of the Answer Books for CA IPCC 2018, you should bring along the followinig documents:
- A print out of the CA IPCC 2018 Admit Card or your student identity card
- You can also carry any other photo identity card duly certified by a Chartered Accountant
What After Submitting the Request for Inspection or Certified Copies of the Answer books?
ICSI will then upload the Scanned copies of the evaluated answer books at its official website. Furthermore, the relevant URL link and the user ID and password will be provided to the examinees by email at the e-mail address given by them in their application form. Finally, the candidates can download the scanned copies of their answer books and take its print out by accessing the site with the User ID and password.
The candidates can also check the status of applications for certified copies of answer book from the official website. You can check that whether the certified copies sought by you, have been hosted or not from the said website.
CA IPCC Nov 2018 Toppers
From CA IPCC (New) examination, Shubham Malhotra from Delhi has obtained an All India Rank one with 82.13% followed by Pranshu Bagrodia from Kolkata who secured rank with 81.13% and the third rank holder this year is Pushap Goyal from Sirasa, Haryana with 81.13%.
For CA IPCC (Old) examination, Arjun Minocha secured 1st position by obtaining 74.14% with 519 marks out of 700. The second rank was obtained by Divya Gupta with 71.43% from Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab followed by Pramanshu Sharma from New Delhi with 70% marks.
CA IPCC 2018 Passing Marks
To pass the CA IPCC 2018 exam, the candidates need to obtain the following passing marks. In IPCC, there are two groups, a candidate can either appear in exam group wise or give exam of both groups in one sitting.
- Passing criteria for IPCC for both groups: Candidate must score at least 40 marks in each subject and aggregate of 50% in all papers.
- Passing criteria for IPCC for one group: Candidate must score at least 40 marks in each subject and aggregate of 50% in all papers.
How to Check CA IPCC Result 2018?
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) announces IPCC result via three mediums, which are:
- Online – Through the official website
- Online – Through E-mail
- Offline – Through SMS
All of these mediums to check the result have been explained below. Candidates can opt for any medium to know their result.
How to Check CA IPCC Result 2018 Online from the Website?
The easiest medium to check the result of IPCC 2018 is from the official website. To do so, the candidates just need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link which is provided on this page.
- The link will take candidates to the login page, which will appear as shown below:
- Next, the candidates will have to enter Roll Number and PIN Number OR Roll Number and Registration Number.
- Then, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After these steps, the result will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen.
- The candidate can download and take a print out of the IPCC 2018 result for future references.
How to Get ICAI CA IPCC Result Nov 2018 by SMS?
ICAI CA IPCC Result 2018 can also be checked through SMS. To get the result via message, the candidates need to follow the steps below.
Intermediate (IPC) Examination (Old Course)
CAIPCOLD(space)XXXXXX – Where XXXXXX is the six digit Intermediate(IPC) Examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAIPCOLD 000128
Intermediate Examination (New Course)
CAIPCNEW(space)XXXXXX – Where XXXXXX is the six digit Intermediate Examination roll number of the candidate) , e.g. CAIPCNEW 000128
and send the message to: 58888 – for all mobile services – India Times.
CA IPCC Merit List 2018
The CA IPCC merit list has also been published on the day of declaration of Result. The merit list of IPCC contains details of candidates who have secured on or above 55% marks and up to a maximum of 50th rank on All India basis.
How to Check the CA IPCC 2018 Merit List?
To check the merit secured by the candidates, again the login has to be opened. It can be opened by following the steps below:
- Click on the appropriate link above and the window will open.
- Then, enter Roll Number and Captcha text.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and check the merit list.
Details Given in CA IPCC Result 2018
The CA IPCC Result 2018 consist of the following information:
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Marks obtained
- Result Status
- Total marks obtained
CA IPCC 2018 Rank Certificate/ Merit List
A candidate who fulfills all the following criteria will be issued a rank certificate, indicating the rank secured in the entrance exam:
- The candidate should have passed examination in one sitting
- Should not have availed of any exemption in any paper
- Lastly, should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate
The Rank certificates will be issued upto 50th rank, on All-India basis. Rank certificates in respect of the other rank holders will be dispatched by Speed Post.
Possible Reasons for Withholding of CA IPCC Result 2018
The possible reasons due to which the result of a candidate can be withheld are as follows:
- The candidates whose eligibility to appear in the exam could not be established for want of submission of documentary evidence by the examinees when called for, is liable to be withheld
- Also, candidates who indulge in unfair means is also liable to be withheld.
The candidates whose result will be withheld will be sent a written communication in this regard soon after the results.
What is Pass Certificate and Pass with Distinction?
- Pass Certificate: Pass certificate will be issued to those who pass both the groups of an examination, either together or group wise. The Pass Certificate for CA IPCC Nov 2017 will be issued within 60 days from the date of declaration of result. However, in case the candidate does not receive the same, for any reason, within 8 weeks from the date of declaration of results, contact the ICAI authorities immediately regarding this.
- Pass with Distinction: A candidate who passes at one sitting, the Intermediate (IPC) examination, with 70% of the total marks for all the papers for that examination shall be considered to have passed the examination with distinction and the statement of marks issued to him will consist of a specific mention that the candidate has passed the examination with distinction.
Passing Requirement for Intermediate (IPC)
A candidate is required to appear and pass the Intermediate level and Final level examinations, group-wise and not paper wise.
The passing requirement as per CA Regulations, 1988 are as follows:
Candidates can opt to appear for both the Groups or any one of it. However, the candidate will be termed qualified only when they will qualify both the Groups of IPCC.
A candidate shall ordinarily be declared to have passed in both the groups simultaneously, if:
- The candidate will secure minimum of 40% marks in each paper, of both the groups. Also, the minimum aggregate score of the candidates should not be less than 50%.
Thus, it may be noticed that passing requirements of the Chartered Accountancy Examinations are Group-wise and not paper-wise as may be the case in other examinations.
CA IPCC Pass Percentage
Candidates can check the previous year IPCC pass percentage from the table below.
|CA IPCC||Group||Appeared||Passed||Pass percentage|
|CA IPCC Nov 2017||Both Groups||49,215||13,149||26.72%|
|CA IPCC Nov 2017||Both Groups||49215||13149||26.72%|
|CA IPCC May 2017||Both Groups||49967||11550||23.12%|
|CA IPCC Nov 2016||Both Groups||47766||15543||32.53%|
|CA IPCC May 2016||Both Groups||47979||Passed Group I – 8279|
Passed Group II – 46
Passed Both Groups – 2295
|Passed Group I – 17.26%|
Passed Group II – 0.10%
Passed Both Groups – 4.78%
|CA IPCC Nov 2015||Both Groups||50892||2108||4.14%|
|CA IPCC May 2015||Both Groups||58188||4927||8.47%|
|CA IPCC Nov 2014||Both Groups||47795||2963||6.20%|
|CA IPCC May 2014||Both Groups||66625||6326||9.49%|
|CA IPCC Nov 2013||Both Groups||62033||5038||8.12%|
|CA IPCC May 2013||Both Groups||63871||7489||11.73%|
|CA IPCC Nov 2012||Both Groups||51318||5720||11.15%|
|CA IPCC May 2012||Both Groups||46493||9015||19.39%|
|CA IPCC Nov 2011||Both Groups||43206||7422||17.18%|
|CA IPCC May 2011||Both Groups||38446||7933||20.63%|
|CA IPCC Nov 2010||Both Groups||31547||5688||18.03%|
|CA IPCC May 2010||Both Groups||20135||2473||12.28%|
After CA IPCC
After successful ICAI IPCC Result, the candidates are supposed to register for Practical Training of 3 years and CA Final course. For the training, the candidates can register after passing one or both of the groups. However, to apply CA Final course, the candidates need to qualify both the groups. After qualifying the CA Final Exam, the candidates will become Chartered Accountant.
About CA IPCC
The Examination Department of ICAI conducts various examinations corresponding to different levels of the Chartered Accountancy course. ICAI is the second largest professional Accounting & Finance body in the world in terms of membership, after American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. It is the only licensing cum regulating body of the financial audit and accountancy profession in India. To be a Chartered Accountants, the candidates are required to clear three steps, i.e. CPT, IPCC and Final exams. The Intermediate(IPC) examination are conducted twice a year, in May and November. IPCC is held after passing CPT exam. Those who will clear the second level, that is, IPCC will have to complete articleship and CA final exam. In November 2017 exam, a total of 2,13,585 students appeared for the exam at 419 centres across India.
Register at icaiexam.icai.org to Get CA IPCC Result Nov 2018 by Email
ICAI has started the facility for the candidates to get their IPCC Result 2018 by email. To get it, candidates have to register on the official website. Follow the instructions given below register online:
- Visit the official website at icaiexam.icai.org
- Next, the aspirants need to log in by entering their Email ID and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- In the next screen, click on the link which says “Email Registration”
CA IPCC Result 2018 Notice
Other official websites for checking IPCC Result 2018 are:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.