CA IPCC Result May 2017 – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is responsible for declaration of CA IPCC Result 2017. CA IPCC May 2017 exams were held from 3rd to 16th May 2017. ICAI result is published online. Result of ICAI CA IPCC May 2017 can be checked by logging in with registration number or PIN with roll number. Those who qualify Chartered Accountants Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Examination can register for CA Final and Articleship.
CA IPCC Result 2017 May
Result of ICAI CA IPCC May 2017 will be announced on August 1, 2017.
|CA IPCC May 2017 exam date||Group 1 – 03, 05, 07, 09 May 2017
Group 2 – 12, 14, 16 May 2017
|CA IPCC May 2017 result date||01 Aug 2017|
|CA IPCC May 2017 result time||6 PM|
Time at which ICAI will announce IPCC Result of May 2017 exam is given as 6 PM in above notification. However, by looking at previous ICAI results it can be concluded that IPCC result will be announced before 6 PM. Therefore, ICAI students who have appeared in IPCC examination and are waiting for result can check this page on August 1, 2017, at regular intervals to be first to know when result is announced.
Register to get ICAI CA IPCC Result May 2017 by email
Candidates can register to get IPCC Result May 2017 directly by email. Link to register can be accessed at icaiexam.icai.org. Link to register opens on 27th July 2017.
Get ICAI CA IPCC Result May 2017 by SMS
ICAI CA IPCC Result 2017 can also be received through SMS. To get that, send following message.
- Message – CAINTER(Space)XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six digit Intermediate (IPC)
Examination roll number of the candidate)
e.g. CAINTER 302971
- Send message to – 58888 – for all mobile services – India Times
ICAI CA IPCC Result May 2017 – Check here
- Link to check result will be activated on August 1, 2017 as soon as ICAI announces it.
Passing Requirement for Intermediate (IPC)
A candidate is required to appear and pass the Intermediate level and Final level examinations, group-wise and not paper wise.
The passing requirement as per CA Regulations, 1988 are as follows:
- A candidate may, appear in both the groups simultaneously or in one group in one examination and in the remaining group at any subsequent examination and shall ordinarily be declared to have passed the Examination if he passes in both the groups.
- A candidate shall ordinarily be declared to have passed in both the groups simultaneously, if he –
- Secures at one sitting a minimum of 40 per cent marks in each paper of each of the groups and minimum of 50 per cent marks in the aggregate of all the papers of each of the groups; or
- Secures at one sitting a minimum of 40 per cent marks in each paper of both the groups and a minimum 50 per cent marks in the aggregate of all the papers of both the groups taken together.
- A candidate shall be declared to have passed in a group if he secures at one sitting a minimum of 40 per cent marks in each paper of the group and minimum of 50 per cent marks in the aggregate of all the papers of that group.
Thus, it may be noticed that passing requirements of the Chartered Accountancy Examinations are Group-wise and not paper-wise as may be the case in other examinations.
After CA IPCC
- After appearing and passing either or both groups of Intermediate Course, register for 3 years of Practical Training.
- Register for CA Final course after passing both groups of Intermediate.
- Complete 4 weeks of Advanced ICITSS in last 2 years of Practical Training.
- Complete practical training.
- Appear in Final exam after completion of Practical Training and Advanced ICITSS.
- Become member of ICAI.
ICAI will publish details of toppers on official website. Last time, following candidates had topped exam.
Last time, following candidates had topped exam.
|Rekha Ghevarram Suthar||Ayush Agarwal||Shivkrish V|
|559 Marks||553 Marks||545 Marks|
CA IPCC Pass Percentage
|CA IPCC||Group||Appeared||Passed||Pass percentage|
|CA IPCC May, 2015||Both Groups||58188||4927||8.47%|
|CA IPCC Nov, 2014||Both Groups||47795||2963||6.20%|
|CA IPCC May, 2014||Both Groups||66625||6326||9.49%|
|CA IPCC Nov, 2013||Both Groups||62033||5038||8.12%|
|CA IPCC May, 2013||Both Groups||63871||7489||11.73%|
|CA IPCC Nov, 2012||Both Groups||51318||5720||11.15%|
|CA IPCC May, 2012||Both Groups||46493||9015||19.39%|
|CA IPCC Nov, 2011||Both Groups||43206||7422||17.18%|
|CA IPCC May, 2011||Both Groups||38446||7933||20.63%|
|CA IPCC Nov, 2010||Both Groups||31547||5688||18.03%|
|CA IPCC May, 2010||Both Groups||20135||2473||12.28%|