Calcutta University Application Form 2020 – University of Calcutta releases registration form online on the official website, caluniv.ac.in. Candidates seeking admission into courses like B.Sc., BA LLB, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Com, MA/M.Sc, M.Ed and B.Ed can fill the online application form. Candidates have to provide the details like personal details, academic details and have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. To completely submit the application form, the candidate will have to pay the application fee as per the course through online mode. For more information about Calcutta University 2020 Registration read the page below.
Latest: BA LLB Application form 2020 is available. Scroll down to apply.
Calcutta University Application Form 2020
Candidates applying for B.Tech/B.Sc (F.N & H.D), have to send the prinout of application form along with required documents at the Secretary Office for the eligibility and score verification. Intersted candidates can check the dates Calcutta University Application Form 2020 from the table below:
|Course||Last Date||Application Form|
|B.Sc (FN & H.D)||to be announced||will be available..!!|
|Integrated MLIS-BLIS||Last week of Aug 2020||Will be available..!!|
|M.A. / M.Sc.(Economics)||to be announced||Will be available..!!|
|M.Com.||to be announced||Will be available..!!|
|B.Tech||to be announced||Will be available..!!|
|M.Tech||to be announced||Will be available..!!|
|BA LLB||30 Jul 2020||Apply Online|
|M.Ed||to be announced||Will be available..!!|
|B. Ed||to be announced||Will be available..!!|
Calcutta University 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee online at the time of filling the online application form. Check the application fee as per last year from the table below:
|Courses||Fee for UR||Fee for SC/ST/PWD|
|M.Com||Rs. 200||Rs. 100|
|B.Ed & M.Ed||Rs. 300||Rs. 150|
|M.Tech.||Rs. 400||Rs. 200|
|LLM||Rs. 400||Rs. 200|
|B.Tech||Rs. 200||Rs. 100|
|M.A & M.Sc||Rs. 200||Rs. 100|
|B.A. L.L.B||Rs 500||Rs.250|
Document Required at the Time of Filling Calcutta University 2020 Registration
Candidates applying for admission must be ready with the mentioned below documents during filling the application form:
- A valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Marksheet/Grade of 10th Standard (to be uploaded for Integrated B.Lib.I.Sc.- M.Lib.I.Sc. course)
- Class 12th Marksheet/Grade (to be uploaded for Integrated B.Lib.I.Sc.- M.Lib.I.Sc. course)
- Graduation Marksheet (if applying for PG Course)
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned Signature
Image Specification for Calcutta University 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the scanned documents in the mentioned below prescribed format only:
|Photograph||less than 20 kb||3.5cm x 3.5 cm||jpg/jepg|
|Signature||less than 20 kb||6 cm x 2 cm||jpg/jepg|
Do & Don’t while uploading images –
- Photograph must be colored and in passport size
- Signature must be on a white paper of 6 cm(width) x 2 cm size
- Photograph must not be blurry and should not have red eye
- The SIgnature must be of the candidate only.
How to Fill Calcutta University 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the online application for Calcutta University 2020 by following the mentioned below steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website and click on the apply link of the desired course
Step 2: First, candidates have to register by providing the email ID, name, date of birth. Candidates also have to provide the password of his own choices, at least of 8-16 characters.
Step 3: Login with the passoword and registered email id to access the applicaiton form.
Step 4: After that, 4 pages will open as given below, fill all the information required:
- Personal Information
- Academic Information
- Employment Information (if required)
- Payment Information
Step 5: On personal information page, fil the details and upload the images in their prescribed format.
Step 6: In academic information and employment information page, enter the qualification details and employment information (if required) proceed to payment pages.
Step 7: After the make payment of application fee as per course and preview application and check the details once
Step 8: Take printout of fee-recipt and application form for future reference.
Documents to be Sent Along With Calcutta University 2020 Application Form
Candidates applying for B.Tech, B.Sc (Food & Nutrition &Human Development), have to send the application form to the Secretary Office of University along with mentioned below documents:
For B.Sc (Food & Nutrition &Human Development)
- 10 th standard Certificate/ Marksheet
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD/BPL certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Alotment letter from W.B.J.E.E Board
- Medical Certificate of fitness from a registered Medical Practitioner which should state Height, measurement of chest, condition of eye-sight and hearing, bodily infirmities etc.
- Mark-sheets of Secondary (10th) and Higher Secondary (10+2) class
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of Admit Card as generated by the W.B.J.E.E Board
- Certificates from appropriate authorities for SC/ST/OBC- A/OBC-B/PWD /TFW candidates.
- Domicile Certificate
- Two(2) copies of recent colour passport size photo
- Copy of Aadhar Card
Calcutta University 2020 Admit Card
University will release the admit card for the courses having the entrance exam. Candidates appearing for the entrance exam have to download the admit card by logging in with user ID and passowrd. Hall ticket will not be sent via post, candidates have to download it and have to carry the printout of application fee at the exam centre. Admit card will carry the date, time , venue of exam and other important instructions. Candidates have to carry the admit card along with valid Id proof like passport/ driving license / voter ID card / Adhar Card / PAN card / school or college photo bearing ID Card.
Calcutta University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the criteria give by the University from below:
- B.Sc. Hons- Food & Nutrition – 10+2 level education with at least 50% aggregate marks (40% for reserved categories) and passed in chemistry with 45% marks
- B.Sc. Hons – Human Development – 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks with the related combination of subjects like Sociology/ Psychology/ Education/ Home Management/ Chemistry/ Biology (40% for SC/ST/PC Candidates)
- B.A. LL.B – 10+2 from with at least 45% marks in best four subjects and 40% for reserved categories.
- Integrated B.Lib.I.Sc.-M.Lib.I.Sc – Bachelor Degree with Honours (10 + 2+ 3) or Master’s Degree in any stream
- M.Tech. – B.Tech with at least 60% marks and have a valid GATE score can apply for M.Tech
- B.Ed – Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Humanities/ Social Science with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- M.Ed – B.Ed/ BElEd/ BScEd/ BAEd/ D.El.Ed/ D.Ed with minimum 55% marks and 50% marks for SC,ST and PWD.
- M.Com – Must have completes B.Com honors with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized Universitry
- B.Tech – Candidates who have completed 10+2 and have qualified WBJEE can fill the online application
- MA/M.Sc – Candidate must have completed 3 Years Hons. in B.A/B.Sc./ B.Com/B.E/B.Tech./MBBS/4 Year B.Sc. (Ag) / 5 years LLB.
About Calcutta University
The University of Calcutta is mostly known as Calcutta University. It is a public state university which was established on 24 January 1857, now around 14 campuses of university are spread across Kolkata and around 138 colleges are affiliated to it. It has secured 5th NIRF rank in “Indian University Ranking 2019” list. In university, there are around 65 departments including 710 teachers, 3000 non-teaching staff into eight faculties.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.