Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card – Calcutta University will release the Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card in online mode. Students who will apply for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 will be getting the admit card. The candidates will get the admit card by logging in using their user ID and password. Students must keep the admit card for Calcutta University Law entrance exam safely since it will be mandatorily needed at the exam hall and also, the admit card will contain crucial information related to the candidate.
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
Admit card will be required by the candidates even after Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019. The students will have to make sure that they keep it safely until the admission procedure ends. Also, important dates related to the availability of Calcutta University Law Admit Card 2019 are available below.
Important Dates related to Calcutta University Law Admit Card 2019
|Calcutta University Law Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of the Admit Card||July 2019|
|Last date to download the admit card||July 2019|
|Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019||July 2019|
Calcutta University Law Admit Card 2019: Candidates will get their admit card from the official website www.caluniv.ac.in
How to download Calcutta University Law Admit Card 2019
The candidates who want to download the admit card must ensure that they follow the below steps to download the same.
- Click on the direct link above – As and when the admit card will be issued the students will beg given the direct link on this page.
- Now the candidates will be asked for the login details. Here the students have to enter their user Id and password.
- Upon submitting the above details, students will be shown their admit card on the screen.
- Hit the download button and print at least two copies of the admit card.
Details Mentioned on Calcutta University Law Admit Card 2019
The admit card for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam consists of some of the crucial details about the candidate as well as the examination. Make sure to check for these details once you download the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Application Number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Test Centre
Forgot Login details?
It may happen that the candidate forgets the login credentials. In such a situation, the candidates must not panic as they can get their login details back. Students can get their login details back through the forgot password link. Upon clicking the same, the students will be given the instructions on the screen; following which, they will be able to get their admit card.
Documents to be Carried to the Exam Centre
On the exam day, the students will be expected to be ready with all the documents that they are supposed to bring. Candidates who will carry the below documents will be allowed to sit in the exam hall. Check below, the list of documents that have to be bought along on the exam day.
- Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
- A photo ID proof.
- Two copy Photos
Examination Instructions for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019
- Candidates have to report to the exam hall at least 30 mins before the commencement of the exam.
- After 15 mins of the commencement of the exam, the students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Any kind of electronic gadgets will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates can not leave the exam hall before the examination gets over.
- The candidates wil be getting the admit card through online mode only. Candidates will not be getting the admit card by post.
- It is necessary that the candidates bring the admit card on the exam day.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without the admit card.
- Those candidates who are suffering from low vision will get 20 mins extra time per hour of exam.
- Students suffering from low vision and require the help of a scribe must make sure that they get their own scribe with them.
- The scribe needs not to be more qualified than the candidate. The university will not arrange a scribe for such candidates.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate will have to carry the scribe admit card.
- The admit card for scribe can be received by sending a written application to the Secretary, Faculty of Law, C.U.