Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam Application Form 2019 – University of Calcutta will release the application form for in the month of June 2019. Candidates will have to register themselves on the official website before the last date. The Calcutta University law application form 2019 will costs for Rs 500 for the general category candidates and Rs 250 for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category candidates. For the LLM programme, the application fee is Rs 400 for General category candidates and Rs 200 for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. Candidates can fill the Calcutta University law application form for admission to B.A LL.B and LL.M programmes. Candidates have to apply through online mode on the official website. Candidates who have completed 10+2 level of education can apply.
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
The candidates must keep their application number and password in own custody. Also, Calcutta University 2019 Application form for Law Entrance exam should be filled very carefully. information such as cast category/ College preference etc cannot be edited. Have a look at the important dates mentioned in the table below.
|Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration opens||June 2019|
|Registration Closes||June 2019|
|Exam Date||July 2019|
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam Application Form 2019: Candidates will be able to register themselves on the official website www.caluniv.ac.in
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Fee
For the submission of Calcutta university law application form, the students have to make the payment for the application fee. Candidates may note the application fee from below.
How to Fill Calcutta University Law Application Form 2019
Candidates who want to submit their application form have to enter these steps.
Click on the link above – A direct link will be available o the students at the University of Calcutta releases Calcutta University Law Application form 2019.
Register Yourself – Now, students will be asked for some crucial details such as the following to register.
- Date of Birth
- Whether Wards of Police
- Details of the Police personnel/Ex-Police Personnel
- 8 to 15 characters password
- Confirm password
For successful registration, the candidates will be getting a verification code on their mobile number. Candidates have to enter the same to complete registration. Enter verification code, continue.
Fill These Details in the Application Form – Now, the students have to enter the below details in their application form.
- Personal Information – Next, the candidates have to fill up the personal information such as the following – Mother’s name, Father’s name Guardian name, Gender Marital Status Religion Blood group Nationality Physically disabled Family income Present Address Permanent Address Mobile no Save and Continue
- Academic Information – Now, students have to provide their 10th and 12th details such as the school name, subjects are taken, Roll Number, Subject with corresponding full marks, Grade/Division Year of passing, etc.
After the candidates have entered all the above details, they can click on “Save and Continue”.
Select the Preference of College – Now in the application form, students have to enter their preference of college.
Upload the documents – Important documents have to be uploaded in the application form. The below details have to be uploaded in the application form.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
In the Calcutta University Law Application form 2019, students have to upload the documents as per predefined specifications. Check below the documents specifications for the documents to be uploaded in the application form.
- Format – JPG/JPEG
- Size – 50 KB
- Format – JPG/JPEG
- Size – 20 KB
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates matching the below elibility criteria will be considered for admission. Below is the eligibility criteria for Calcutta University Eligibility criteria for Law entrance exam 2019.
- At least 10+2 level of education qualification is needed. 2016 – 2018 (for General); 2014 – 2018 (for SC/ST) and 2011 – 2018(for PWD) only.
- General Category candidates need to have at least 45% marks in 10+2 in best of 4 subjects Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE)
- SC/ST candidates and candidates with disabilities need to have at least 40% marks.
- Candidates who have studied from other than WBCHSE, ISC,CBSE and Rabindra Mukto Vidyalay must obtain “Equivalence Certificate”.
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will submit their application form will get their admit card. Candidates will be getting the admit card in the online mode. Important details related to the candidates are mentioned on the Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019. Important instructions related to the Calcutta University Law Entrance exam will also be available on the admit card. In the event that a candidate with a disability is willing to bring a scribe, he/she will have to submit their written application to Secretary, Faculty of Law, CU. Such candidates will have to necessarily get the admit card for the scribe.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.