Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 – The syllabus for Calcutta University law Entrance Exam 2019 contains some important topics which the candidates have to cover in order to prepare for the examination. Candidates can get the complete syllabus for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 through this page. Through the page below the students will get the complete syllabus for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019. Students are also provided with the preparation tips for the Calcutta University Law entrance exam 2019.
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019
Candidates have to ensure that they cover all the topics for Calcutta University law entrance exam syllabus. Preparation for Calcutta University Entrance exam will become easier if they know all about the examination such as the exam pattern, marking scheme and more. All of this along with the preparation tips is available on this page below.
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
Calcutta University Law Entrance exam consists of the below topics. These topics mastered as separate subjects wil be helpful for better understanding and quick preparation. Students should ensure that they note down all the important topics of the subjects to be studied for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam from below.
English Language – Grammar Questions, Prepositions, Punctuation, Error Detection in the written sentences, Choose the Right word, Synonyms, Sentence Correction, Antonyms, Fill in the blanks.
Numerical Ability – Profit-loss, Percentage, Linear equation, Average Mean, Ratio Proportion, Simple interest, Compound interest.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs – Everyday Science, Social Studies, Indian and World Geography, Constitution, Physical Geography, Awards, and Honors, Science and technology
Logical Reasoning – Calendar, Symbols and Notions, Reasoning, Questions, Venn Diagram, Coding and Decoding, Odd man out, Distribution, Number and Letter Series.
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam Pattern
Students who are appearing for the Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 can check the exam pattern from below. Candidates must go through the exam pattern to know beforehand about the Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019.
- Mode of Examination – Offline
- Total time available to the students – Two and a half hours
- Type of Questions – MCQ type questions
- Reporting time – At least 30 minutes before the specified time
How to Prepare for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019?
It is important that the candidates begin their preparation for the Calcutta university application form as soon as possible. Effective preparation will lead to success in the entrance examination. Check the preparation tips for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 from below.
- Take a pledge to study at least 1 newspaper every day.
- Candidates who watch news channels every day double their chances of receiving success in their entrance exam.
- Candidates have to make sure that they develop a habit of making short notes every time they study as they will be a great help during the revision time.
- Candidates must ensure that they do not run away from the Mathematics section. Mathematics is a very scoring subject and only a few hours every day will help you secure good marks in the Mathematics section as well.
- Students should take the help of online mock tests and sample papers so as to improve speed and accuracy while solving the question paper. Online mock tests have great importance also because they make the students aware of the exam pattern and type of questions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.