Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 – Calcutta University has released the application form for admission to LLM Course for 2021 session. The last date to submit the LLM application form is October 27, 2021. Candidates can apply online from below direct link or also visit the official website i.e. caluniv.ac.in. This year, University of Calcutta has decided to not conduct the entrance examination for admission into the 2 year LLM Courses for the below mentioned institutions. Admission is based on marks obtained in Bachelor of Law examinations. Candidates can check all the relevant details of Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 such as application process, eligibility etc through this page below.
Latest – The application form for Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 has released. Click here to apply online.
Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission in LLM Course have to fill the application form available at caluniv.ac.in. There is no application fee and no entrance examination this year. Admission in LLM Course will be done through Merit List and Counseling.
Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 Important Dates
Schedule for the Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 is given below.
|Application form available from||22 Sep 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||27 Oct 2021|
|Upload the the B.A LL.B (Hons.)/B.A LL.B/LL.B Mark sheet||To be announced!|
|Release of provisional merit list||To be announced!|
Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Admission to LL.M. course shall be open to applicants who have passed their B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B. examination from this university or from other university recognized by the University of Calcutta.
Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for LLM course has released on the official website of the University of Calcutta i.e. caluniv.ac.in. There is no application fee to apply for admission into LLM course. Candidates are advised must ensure their Eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
Document to be Uploaded:
– Self attested photo copy of Bachelor of Law final Year Pass Mark Sheet ( If final mark sheet is not consolidated then all mark sheet in a single file.)
– Self attested photo copy of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate if applicable obtained from Govt. of West Bengal only.(Certificate from other state will apply as General Candidate)
– Self attested photocopy copy of PWD Certificate if applicable.
– In-Service Police Personnel Certificate from competent authority.
BA LLB (Hons.)/BA LLB/LLB Mark Sheet Updation Link
Candidates will have to upload the BA LLB (Hons.)/BA LLB/LLB mark sheet for LLM admission. Candidates can access the link for updating the mark sheet of BA LLB (Hons.)/BA LLB/LLB from here, when it will available.
Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 Selection Process
Admission in LLM Course at the University of Calcutta shall be done on the basis of merit obtained in Bachelor of Law examination. The total seats are 138, out of which 80% seats are for the Students for the University of Calcutta and 20% seats are for the Students of the other Universities. Out of seats allotted for C.U. Students 50% is reserved for those who have Honours degree.
Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 Selection List
Calcutta University will release the selected candidates list for admission to 1st year of 2 year LLM course for session 2021-2022. It contains name of selected candidates, Dept/College, Rank, Form No., Category, PWD, PP, Score. The direct link to check the selection list will provide here.
Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 Merit List & Counselling
The University of Calcutta, Faculty of Law will issue the Merit List & Counselling schedule for admission into the various 2 year LLM Courses. Counseling/ Admission will stop as soon as all seats are filled up.
Candidates to show during Counselling.
- Original Admit Card of LL.M. Entrance Test.
- Original Admit Cards & Mark Sheets of B.A.LL.B./LL.B.
- Original S.C./S.T./OBC-A/OBC-B Certificate.
- Photocopies of all testimonials mentioned above.
Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
- Department of Law, University of Calcutta (Hazra Campus) – 44 Seats
- Surendranath Law College. Sealdah – 20 Seats
- Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College – 28 Seats.
- South Calcutta Law College – 26 Seats.
- Kolkata Police Law Institute (Self-financed) Alipore Body Guard Lines Kolkata – 20 Seats
Official Website: caluniv.ac.in
For more details on Calcutta University LLM Admission 2021, Download Admission Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.