Calcutta University M.Phil Admission 2018 in Clinical Psychology – Calcutta University will conduct Admission test for admission to the M. Phil in Clinical Psychology programme (RCI approved) at the University of Calcutta for the academic session 2018-2020. Candidates can check their Eligibility, Application Procedure, Selection Procedure & other important Information from the page given below.
Schedule for the Calcutta University M.Phil Admission 2018 is given below.
|Application Form available from||Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application||Nov 2017|
|Admission test||Dec 2017|
Official Website of Calcutta University: www.caluniv.ac.in
55% marks in aggregate in M.A. / M. Sc. in Psychology/ Applied Psychology from any recognized University / Institute (for SC/ST/OBC category minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required). Candidates with M.A. / M. Sc. Degree by correspondence course/part time course/ by distance education are not eligible. Candidates who have appeared in M. A. / M. Sc. final examination might apply, provided their final marks/grades reach the interview board on or before the date of interview.
Course fees: Admission fee — Rs. 5000/-(for each year) Tuition fee — Rs. 5000/- (per month) Examination fee — Rs. 1000/- (for each yearly examination) Application fee — Rs. 1000/-.
Eligible candidate will be able to download the application form for M.Phil Admission 2018 at Calcutta University for this session from the official website on before the last date of application. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling downloaded application.
- Application Form will be available soon
Application fee: Rs. 1000/-
Instruction to candidates
- The application must be accompanied self-attested copies of all relevant Mark sheets and Certificates as applicable.
- For sponsored candidates, Employer Certificate must be attached to the application form.
- All documents and photo submitted must be signed by the candidate himself/herself.
Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
60 multiple choice objective type questions (45 minutes) and 1 essay type question (45 minutes) for the written test.
Calcutta University will be published the list of candidates, who will have been provisionally selected for admission to M.Phil in Clinical Psychology under the Centre for Advanced Studies in Clinical Psychology attached with the Department of Applied Psychology, C.U. for the academic session 2018-2020.
- 11+1(OBC) = 12 (Twelve)
Notice for Special Drive for Admission of SC/ST/OBC (A/B) Applicants:
Applicants belonging to the following criteria are requested to report to the office as stated below:
- An applicant who have submitted Application Forms with all relevant documents.
- An applicant who got a chance but did not take admission or did not get a chance for admission to the above-mentioned courses.
- Eligibility criteria remain unchanged.
- Selection criteria remain unchanged.
- detailed eligibility criteria & selection procedure as mentioned in the earlier admission notice on the website.
Last date of reporting & Submission of Application: Feb 2018
Insofar, official details of Calcutta University M.Phil in Clinical Psychology 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Calcutta University M.Phil in Clinical Psychology 2018 releases Calcutta University information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.