Calcutta University Result 2019 – Result for various entrance exams & Admission has been started releasing on the official website. Candidates can check their Entrance Result, Merit List, Allotment Results from the link provided below. Calcutta University Result 2019 will be helpful to the aspirants in moving the higher level of the course in which the applicants are studying. The detailed information regarding Calcutta University Result 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Calcutta University Result 2019
Candidates can check their results online from the official website of Calcutta University. Calcutta University Result 2019 published here after the announcement by the university. Links for Merit List / Result is given below in the table for various courses admission & entrance exams.
Counseling of Document Verification Process details will be announced at the time of declaration of Result of Calcutta University.
|MLIS||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|RET||09 Apr 2019||will be available..!!|
|LLM||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|M.A.(40% of Seats)||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|BA LLB||05 Jul 2019||Click Here|
|M.Tech||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|M.A. (60% of Seats)||05 July 2019||Click here|
|M.Sc. Economics||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|M.Com (Part B)||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|M.Com (Part A)||06 Jul 2019||Click here|
|B.Tech / M.Sc. (Ag.)||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|M.Ed||11 Jul 2019|
|Ph.D||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|Post-B.Sc in Jute Technology and Management||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|PG Diploma in Jute Technology and Management||To be announced||will be available..!!|
|B.Ed||First list 24 Jun 2019 & for shortlisted candidates 28 Jun 2019 (after 5 PM)|
|BLIS||2nd week of Jun 2019||will be available..!!|
Documents required at the time of interview
Following list of documents are required at the time of interview in original and photocopy:
- The hard copy of the online generated application form with e-receipt of Challan (Application Fee) downloaded from the system.
- Proof of Date of Birth and Age – Class X admit card & mark sheet is required containing the Date of Birth to be submitted during the personal interview.
- Original Mark Sheet and Certificates of all preceding examinations starting from School Board examination. Mark sheets / Grade Sheets / Degree Certificates of all academic records. (Candidates, whose qualifying examination result and certification are not available while applying are required to provide Original passed Mark Sheet with requisite eligibility from the concerned Institution during the time of Interview.
- GATE/GPAT scorecard (based on the data provided by the candidates)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Physically disabled candidates, who have submitted their applications, must bring the necessary certificates issued by the Government of West Bengal at the time of Interview for consideration. Caste certificate (if applicable) issued by Government of West Bengal. OBC (with Non-Creamy Layer) and SC or ST community certificate. Domicile certificate, if applicable, must be submitted as per prescribed format during the personal interview
- Candidates who are employed are required to bring with them “No Objection Certificate / Sponsorship Certificate” (as per prescribed format) from their employers in case they are currently employed, failing which they will not be entertained.
- The candidate may note that failing to produce requisite documents in original at the time of Interview; his / her candidature will be rejected.
- The candidate failed to appear at the Entrance Test will not be eligible for the interview. The candidate failed to appear at the interview in the scheduled date & time; his / her candidature will be canceled.
- University reserves the right to withdraw the admission in case candidates DOES NOT fulfill minimum qualification / required percentage or marks in qualifying examination or supplies any false information, as the case may be.
- No TA/DA and accommodation shall be provided to be candidates for attending the Entrance test and/or Interview.
The selection process of Calcutta University (C.U) for various courses will depend on two different categories. Here we have provided the admission/selection procedure as adopted by Calcutta University for its three different courses, namely- M.A., M.Com and M.Sc Economics. The selection process will be categorized distinctively for two different categories classified as Part A and Part B.
Part A Selection Procedure
- Part A will comprise of students who are already enrolled as a part of Calcutta University.
- 60% of the total seats in each course will be earmarked for C.U. students only.
- Honors Graduates of the Autonomous Colleges affiliated to C.U will also come under Part A.
- The selection procedure will comprise of evaluation of merit list based on the percentage of marks secured in Honours subject.
- In case there is a tie, the aggregate of marks in general subjects will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates already enrolled as students in C.U will have the option to either sit for the scheduled Common Entrance Test or opt out of it. For candidates who choose to opt out of the entrance test as conducted by C.U, they will be considered for selection under Part A only.
Part B Selection Procedure
- All Non-C.U students will come under Part B with 40% of seats being secured for them.
- Selection will strictly depend on the merit secured under the Common Entrance Test as conducted by C.U.
- Also, candidates from Part A who opted for the Common Entrance Test will be considered under Part B.
- In case of a tie of marks as procured in the written entrance test, selection of candidates will then be based on less negative marking as obtained in the entrance test. Such candidates will be placed in a higher position in the merit list than the ones who obtained more negative mark(s).
- Further, if need be, a tie still exists, the percentage of marks from Honours degree will be taken into consideration in calculating the merit list.