|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Calicut University Application Form 2017 – Candidates are required to fill separate Calicut University Application Form 2017 for each course of study as detailed in this Guide. However, candidates should submit a single Calicut University Application Form for courses for which a separate Entrance Test is to be conducted.
Calicut University Application Form 2017
Those who interest may fill their application form various courses like UG, PG, MCA and MBA courses for this session 2017-18. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility for different courses from the website for which they apply.
|Name of the Courses||Last Date||Application Form|
|UG Programmes||15 May 2017||Application process for UG & PG is over..!!|
|PG Programmes||15 May 2017|
|MBA Programme||to be announced|
|MCA Programme||08 Sep 2017 (for Vacant Seats)||Apply Online for Vacant seats in MCA|
|M.Ed Programme||15 Jun 2017||Application Process over….!!|
For UG & PG Programme
- A fee of Rs.500/- (SC/ST Rs.170/) shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBI online/SBI e-chalan/Friends/Akshaya e-chalan/payment gateway)
For MCA Programme (Vacant Seats Only)
- A fee of Rs.750/- (SC/ST Rs.420/) shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBI online/SBI e-chalan/Payment Gateway/Friends/Akshaya e-chalan).
For M.Ed Programme
- For General Category candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST : Rs. 250/-
For MBA Programme
- Remit application fee of Rs. 500/ -(SC/ST Rs. 167/-) to the Calicut University Funds by SBT online/SBT E-Challan/friends/Akshaya E-Challan.
Steps to Fill Online Application
Step 1 : Online Payment
Step 2 : Online Registration
The print out of applications along with the e-chalan receipt and self attested copies of certificates as proof of qualifications, age and community should be forwarded to the Head of the Department/Co-ordinator/Director as the case may be as mentioned in the 6 th column of the Notification so as to reach on or before the last date of application.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidate must read the notification completely before applying online.
- Candidate should scan their photograph ensuring that the photograph size should not exceed 40Kb and width:150px height:200px. Only JPEG files allowed.
- Candidate must have a valid personal email id, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of examination process.
- Candidate should give a valid phone number and its a personal one. If you don’t have a mobile number then give your parent’s mobile number.