Calicut University Application Form 2018 – Candidates are required to fill separate Calicut University Application Form 2018 for each course of study as detailed in this Guide. However, candidates should submit a single Calicut University Application Form for courses for which a separate Entrance Test is to be conducted.
Calicut University Application Form 2018
Those who interest may fill their application form various courses like UG, PG, and MBA courses for this session 2018-19. Candidates must ensure their eligibility for different courses from the website for which they apply.
|Name of the Courses||Last Date||Application Form|
|UG Programmes||21 Apr 2018||Click here to apply for the PG 2018|
|PG Programmes||30 Apr 2018|
|MBA Programme||to be announced||Click here to apply for the CU MBA 2018|
|MCA Programme||Sep 2018 (for Vacant Seats)||Link will be available here|
|M.Ed Programme||Jun 2018||Link will be available here|
For UG & PG Programme
- A fee of Rs.400/- (SC/ST Rs.170/-) for UG courses and a fee of Rs.350/- (SC/ST Rs.150/-) for PG courses shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBI online/SBI e-challan/Friends/Akshaya e-challan/payment gateway).
For MCA Programme (Vacant Seats Only)
- A fee of Rs.750/- (SC/ST Rs.420/-) shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBI online/SBI e-challan/Payment Gateway/Friends/Akshaya e-challan).
For M.Ed Programme
- For General Category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 250/-
For MBA Programme
- A fee of Rs.500/- (SC/ST Rs.170/-) shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBI online/SBI e-challan/Friends/Akshaya e-challan/payment gateway)
Steps to Fill Online Application
Step 1: Online Payment
Step 2: Online Registration
The print out of applications along with the e-challan receipt and self-attested copies of certificates as proof of qualifications, age and community should be forwarded to the Head of the Department/Co-ordinator/Director as the case may be so as to reach on or before the last date of application.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidate must read the notification completely before applying online.
- Candidate should scan their photograph ensuring that the photograph size should not exceed 40Kb and width:150px height:200px. Only JPEG files allowed.
- Candidate must have a valid personal email id, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of examination process.
- Candidate should give a valid phone number and a personal one. If case, a candidate doesn’t have a personal number, then he/she can give their parent’s mobile number.
Insofar, only official notification and application form of Calicut University UG/PG/MBA Application Form 2018 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Calicut University releases Calicut University Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.