Calicut University CAP UG 2021 – Calicut University has published the second allotment list on September 10, 2021 at admission.uoc.ac.in. . candidates can check the 2nd allotment list for Calicut University CAP UG 2021 at cuonline.ac.in/ug. The candidates can take admission in the programmes / courses at Arts and Science colleges affiliated to the university. To take admission in the Calicut University via CAP, the candidates have to first fill the application form, check the allotment list, pay the allotment fee, appear for the document verification process, and pay the admission fee. Get more information about Calicut University CAP UG 2021 here such as application process, allotment details, documents required for admission, seat reservation etc.
Latest – Calicut University has released second allotment list for admission to UG programmes. Scroll down to check it.
Calicut University CAP UG 2021
Apart from the registration fee, the candidates need to pay the mandatory allotment fee in order to take admission in a particular course and college. Check more information regarding Calicut University CAP UG 2021 admission process given below.
|Registration of CAP 2021||06 Aug 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Closing date of Registration||24 Aug 2021|
|Last date for fee payment|
|Trial Allotment||25 Aug 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Editing||25 – 27 Aug 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|First Allotment||06 Sept 2021 (1:00 pm)|
|Mandatory Fee Payment to confirm the allotment||06 – 09 Sept 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Second Allotment||10 Sept 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Mandatory Fee Payment||10 – 17 Sept 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Temporary and Permanent admission at the College by|
all the candidates received allotment up to the Second allotment
|10 – 17 Sept 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Third Allotment||23 Sept 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Mandatory fee payment and admission after Third|
|23 – 30 Sept 2021 (5:00 pm)|
|Publication of PWD quota Rank list by colleges||24 Sept 2021|
|Publication of Community Quota Rank list by|
|24 Sept 2021|
|Publication of Sports Quota Rank List by colleges||24 Sept 2021|
|Admission under PWD, Community, Sports Quota||24 – 30 Sept 2021|
|Admission under Management Quota||Till closing date of admission|
|Commencement of classes||30 Sept 2021|
Bachelor of Theatre / BA (Music), Vocal, Veena, /Mridangam / Violin courses
– For admission into these courses, the candidates must compulsorily register through CAP. The colleges / centres offering these course shall conduct an aptitude test as per the dates announced by the colleges / centres. The principals will then prepare a rank list for the eligible students.
Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Allotment List
CAP UG 2021 has published allotment list for candidates to confirm their Allotment. Candidates can check their merit list from official website. After login, Candidates have to confirm their allotment by paying Allotment fees before prescribed deadline. Those who failed to pay confirm their seats will not entertain in any way.
Seat Allotment List:
- Click here to check Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Second Allotment List.
- Click here to check Calicut University CAP UG 2021 First Allotment List.
- Click here to download the Notification
Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Notification
- Click here to download the notification of Calicut University CAP UG 2021.
Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Overview
|Name of Institute||Calicut University 2021|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Admission, University of Calicut|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Duration of Exam||Two hours|
|Course offered||UG, PG, M.Phil|
Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Application Form
The registration for Centralized Admissions Process (CAP) UG 2021 can be done in the online mode only. The admission through CAP to first year UG programmes shall be conducted in two phases. The candidates can opt for 20 programmes or courses according to their choice from the list of affiliated colleges.
Phase 1: Submission of application
Part 1: CAP ID Generation
Firstly, the candidates need to enter their personal details and communication details to register. The candidates need to enter the details like name, date of birth, e-mail id, stream, mobile number, city, district, aadhar number etc. To get CAP id, after entering the details, click on the ‘register’ button to save the details. After the registration, the cap id and password gets generated.
Part 2: Student’s Profile
Next, create the student’s profile by entering the necessary details such as a number of chances for completing the qualifying examination, the stream of the qualifying examinations, reservation details. Also, upload the scanned image of the photograph after entering the details. Next, click on the ‘save and proceed’ button.
Part 3: Qualification Details
Now, enter the qualification details carefully.
Part 4: College Course Selection
After entering the qualification details, the candidates need to select the courses / colleges according to their preferences. By clicking the ‘take draft print’, the candidates can check the details that have been entered so far. If the details are correct, then, click on the ‘final submit and pay button’.
Phase 2: Fee Payment
After entering and saving all the details, pay the application fee. The application fee once remitted cannot be refunded. After the payment of the application fee, the candidates can take the printout of the completed application form.
|SC / ST||Rs 115|
The candidates who submit the applications after the closing of the registration process will have to pay RS 280 as the late fee.
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using state bank online payment facility, payment gateway, Akshaya Centres & Friends Janasevana Kendram, Post Office.
Documents / Details needed to apply
- Proof of date of birth (SSLC) copy
- Valid mobile number
- Active e-mail id
- Copy of qualifying mark sheet
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested aspirants can check the eligibility criteria given below for Calicut University CAP UG 2021.
- The candidates who are ‘eligible for higher studies’ as per the Higher Secondary Examination or a pass in the equivalent examination is the minimum criteria for admission to degree courses.
- All those candidates who have qualified annual examination of the previous academic years are eligible for admission.
- The candidates who have qualified HSE and VHSE of the Govt. of Kerala under ‘SAY’ scheme and compartmental examination of CBSE are also eligible for admission in the first year degree courses.
Who are not eligible?
– The candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination of Tamil Nadu (private study) will not be considered for any course.
– The physically challenged candidates are not eligible for the Geology course.
– The visually challenged and deaf candidates are not eligible for admission into Science subjects including practical.
Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Courses Information
The following programs/courses are not included in the Centralised Admission Process.
- All Under Graduate programs/courses with Entrance Examination
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- BSc Medical Biochemistry
- BSc Medical Microbiology
- All Under Graduate Programmes for which affiliation orders are issued after the commencement of online registration
- UG Programmes conducted in the Autonomous Colleges.
Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Admission Process
There shall be total 3 allotments for all the category of students and 2 special allotments SC / ST category. It must be noted that after the closing of the application process for Calicut University CAP UG 2021, a trial allotment was published on the allotted date. After this, the candidates can re-arrange the priority of their options.
The candidates receiving the allotment need to pay the mandatory allotment fee. Check the amount given below.
|SC / ST||Rs 115|
Note: Those candidates who take admission to the self-financing programmes must remit Sports Affiliation Fee of Rs 280 and University Union Fee of Rs 85 at the college while taking admission.
Trial Allotment: After the closing date for online registration a trial allotment will be published on the scheduled date. After the trial allotment the candidates can modify their application if they needed. Candidates who modified their application should take printout of modified application on or before the last date for modification.
First Allotment: The First allotment has been published on September 06 2021. All candidates received allotment should remit mandatory fee to claim their allotment before September 09 2021. The candidates failing to remit mandatory fee will lose allotment received and will not be considered for further allotments. The candidates satisfied with the allotment received shall cancel all their higher options. In case the higher options are not cancelled the candidate will be considered for the higher options and will be bound to relinquish the previous allotment and must take admission to the allotment received to their higher options.
The Second allotment will be published on the scheduled date. All candidates received allotment for the first time should remit mandatory fee to claim their allotment. Candidates already remitted mandatory fee after the first allotment need not pay the mandatory fee again. The candidates failing to remit mandatory fee will lose allotment received and will not be considered for further allotments. The candidates satisfied with the allotment received shall cancel all their higher options. In case the higher options are not canceled the candidate will be considered for the higher options and will be bound to relinquish the previous allotment and must take admission to the allotment received to their higher options.
Note: Candidates failing to take admission after second allotment on temporary or permanent basis will be expelled from the further admission process.
Points to Remember after first and second allotment
- The candidates who have received first and second allotment must take permanent or temporary admission in the respective colleges.
- Those candidates who are satisfied with the first and second allotment must cancel all their other higher options and take permanent admission.
- All the remaining candidates waiting for the higher options must take temporary admission retaining / without cancelling their other options.
Note: Those candidates who will not take admission after the second allotment on the temporary basis shall be expelled from further admission process.
Third Allotment: The Third allotment will be published on the scheduled date. All candidates received allotment for the first time should remit mandatory fee to claim their allotment. Candidates already remitted mandatory fee after the first and second allotment need not pay the mandatory fee again. The candidates failing to remit mandatory fee will lose allotment received and will not be considered for further admission process after third allotment.
Special Allotment: Once the third allotment is completed, two special allotments for SC / ST shall be considered. The vacancy position in SC / ST in forward community releases at cuonline.ac.in/ug. The candidates belonging to these categories can submit fresh options as per the vacancies. After receiving the allotment, the candidates need to pay the allotment fee.
Calicut Universty CAP UG Admission 2021
The candidates can check the particulars about the different admission at Calicut University.
- Permanent Admission: The candidates who get the allotment according to the first allotment and are satisfied with it, can take admissions in the respective colleges. After the third allotment, the candidates need to take permanent admission.
- Temporary Admission: After the second allotment, all candidates who have received allotment but not satisfied with their current allotment and willing to be considered for admission for higher options, must take temporary admission. Those candidates who take temporary admission, will then be considered for the higher options.
- Cancellation of higher options: The cancellation of higher options after receiving allotment can be done through Nodal centres only. Partial cancellation can be done by the candidates using the services of Akshaya centres and other firms providing internet facilities. For partial cancellation of higher options, the candidates can log in into CAP after the completion of each allotment.
- Re-arrangement of college and course: After the trial allotment, the candidates can change the priority of their options using the ‘drag and drop facility’. It must be noted that no new course or college can be added during the allotment process.
Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for Calicut University CAP UG will release for all those candidates who will receive allotment and are willing to take the permanent admission. The admit card mentions the name of the course and college in which a candidate will take admission. The candidates who receive allotment as per their first options and will be satisfied with it can take the admit card, and report for the permanent admission.
Those candidates who will receive the allotment after the third allotment but are not satisfied with the first, second, and third allotment can download Calicut University CAP UG 2021 admit card without cancelling their higher options in order to take permanent admission.
The admit card for Calicut University CAP UG is not released for the candidates belonging to the following category:
- Management Quota
- Lakshadweep Quota
Note: No admit card releases for the candidates who take temporary admission.
Calicut University CAP UG 2021 Post-Allotment Activities
Those candiates who get the allotment are required to report for the further admission process at the concerned college after remitting the university mandatory fee. The candidates need to produce the following original documents to the concerned authorities. The original documents shall be returned to the candidates after the verification process. Check the list of the documents given below.
- Admit card (only for candidates who received allotment)
- Printout of the application form
- Receipt or Challan of the remitted university / allotment fee
- Age proof
- Qualifying exam certificate
- Mark sheets of the qualifying exam
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied
- Conduct certificate
- SSLC certificate
- Those candidates who have qualified examinations other than HSE / VHSE except CBSE / CISCE should produce equivalency certificate / recognition certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate / nativity certificate / community certificate / EWS certificate as directed by the admitting authorities
- Candidates who claim bonus / weightage claims should produce relevant certificates
Click Here to check fee structure of Calicut University UG CAP 2021.
Seat Distribution for Calicut University CAP UG Admission 2021
The candidates can check the seat distribution given below according to different quotas in various type of colleges.
A. Government Colleges
|Seat Reservation||Percentage of reservation|
|Open Quota (on the basis of merit)||50%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)|
– Ezhava (8%)
– Muslim (7%)”
– Latin Catholic Other Than Anglo Indian (1%)
– Other Backward Christians (OBX) (1%)
– Other Backward Hindus (3%)
|Economically Weaker Sections Among |
Forward Communities (EWS)
|SC / ST|
SC – 15%
ST – 5%
B. Mandatory Reservation in Aided Colleges
|Seat Reservation||Forward Community Colleges||Backward Community Colleges|
C. Reservation in Self-Financing programmes in Un-aided colleges, Aided Colleges, IHRD Colleges
In the case of un-aided colleges and self-financing programmes conducted in Aided and IHRD colleges, 50% of the total seat shall be filled by the management from among the candidates of their choices provided if they satisfy the eligibility conditions. The remaining 50% of the seats shall be distributed as follows:
|Distribution of 50% seats earmarked |
|% of reservation|
|Ezhava, Thiyya & Billava||9%|
|Latin Catholics other than Anglo Indians||2%|
|Other Backward Christians||1%|
|Other Backward Hindus||5%|
Official Website: cuonline.ac.in.
FAQs for Calicut University CAP UG 2020
Ques. Where can I fill application form for Calicut University CAP UG 2020?
Ques. Do I need to send the printout of the submitted application form or payment slips to the university?
Ques. What are nodal centres?
Ques. Can I edit my application form after its submission?
Ques. What are the documents needed to produce at the time of admission?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.