|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Calicut University has offered two year (4 semester) MBA Programme for the academic year 2016-17 at the various centres. Applications are invited for the Part time MBA (Evening Programme Self-Financing – 4 semesters) 30 seats each at Calicut, Palakkad and Thrissur. If sufficient number of candidates do not prefer any of the centres for the MBA evening programme, the programme will not be offered at that centre. Candidates can check the complete information regarding Calicut University MBA Entrance Examination 2016 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest : Calicut University MBA Rank List (Vacant Seats Admission) has been released. Check the ‘Result’ link below.
Calicut University MBA Entrance Examination 2016
|Last date of online registration||25 May 2016|
|Last date of submitting print out out of application along with documents||26 May 2016|
CU MBA Counseling
CU has released the list provisionally selected for counselling to MBA admission 2016-17 based on your KMAT/CMAT Score, GD ond Personal lnterview. Selected candidates are directed to attend the same as scheduled below.
Venue: Department of Commerce and Management Studies, University of Calicut, University Campus, Thenhipalam.
Schedule of CU MBA Counselling 2016
Note : Presence of the guardians compulsory.
Original Documents to be produced
- SSLC/ CBSE/ ICSC or equivalent.
- Mark list of Plus Two/ CBSE/ICSC or equivalent
- Degree Mark list and certificate.
- TC and Conduct Certificate
- Community, Nativity and income Certificate issued within 6 months (in the case of those who claim reservation)
- KMAT Score Cord
- Equivalency certificate in the case of candidates who completed degree from the University other than Calicut University.
Check the complete notice about Calicut University MBA Counseling HERE
CU MBA 2016 GD & PI
Calicut University has published the list of candidates who have been selected for GD and PI process. Only those candidates who have qualified KMAT/CMAT (Score-10 % (7.5% for SC/ST candidates) alone will be considered for GD and Personal Interview. List of candidates can be checked through the link provided below.
CU MBA 2016 Application Form
Candidates can apply online through the official website www.cuonline.ac.in on before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling online application.
- Remit application fee of Rs. 500/ -(SC/ST Rs. 167/-) to the Calicut University Funds by SBT online/SBT E-Challan/friends/Akshaya E-Challan
- The candidates shall send the print out of the application along with the original challan receipt and a self addressed Rs.5/- stamped envelope (26cmx15cm) directly to ‘The Head, Department of Commerce and Management Studies, Calicut University Campus, University of Calicut, Malappuram 673 635’ so as to reach the same on or before the last date by 5.00 PM.
- Do not attach any testimonials / copies of testimonials with the application (SC/ST candidates shall attach a copy of the community certificate).
- The candidates must mention the online registration ID Number in all future communications. Please note that online ID is mandatory for downloading hall tickets.
Any degree of the University of Calicut (Including degree Programmes of the SDE/Open Degree programme of SDE, University of Calicut)or that of any other University or Institute or Institution recognized by the UGC or AICTE. Programmes of other Universities or Institutions shall be in 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+4) under regular stream. In all the cases, the student should have passed the bachelor degree examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate, including the marks of the languages, if any. OBC and SC/ST students are allowed relaxation in marks as per rules (i.e.5% relaxation for OBC & Other Eligible Communities and a mere pass for SC/ST).
Two years’ work experience is required for MBA evening programme in addition to the other requirements. In the absence of adequate number of applicants with two year’s experience, others would also be considered.
Candidates awaiting their degree results may also apply. However, original Plus Two/Pre-degree mark list should be produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Original qualifying Degree mark list should be submitted before 30 Sep 2016.
|Name of the Institute/Colleges||No. of Seats|
|Talent Institute of Managment Studies, Mudoor, Edappal, Malappuram||90|
|Ahalia School of Management, Kozhipppara, P.O, Palakkad||60|
|Naipunya Institute of Management and Information Technology, Pongam, Koraty||60|
|Chathamkulam Institute of Research & Advanced Studies, Edappakkulam, Kanjikode||120|
|Lead College of Management Dhoni, Palakkad||180|
|Farook Institute of Management Studies, Farook College, Kozhikode||120|
|Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies,Mala, Thrissur||120|
|Elijah Institute of Management Studies, Thrissur||120|
|Institute of Management and Technology, Pottore, Thrissur||60|
|MET”s School of Management Studies, Mala, Thrissur||60|
|Monti International Institute of Management Studies, Luigi Campus, Puthanangadi, Angadipuram, Malappuram||50|
|Sahrdaya Instiute of Management Studies, Kallettumkara, Kodakara, Thrissur||60|
|SNES Institute of Management Studies and Research(Unaided), Chethukadavu, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode||100|
Selection is based on the score obtained in the CMAT conducted by AICTE/KMAT Kerala conducted by ASC, Thiruvananthapuram and weightage awarded for Plus Two and the scores obtained by the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The minimum score required for calling for Group Discussion and Personal Interview is 10% (7.5% for SC/ST candidates).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is it mandatory to register online for admission to MBA Programme 2016?
Every candidate seeking admission to MBA shall register online. Even candidates who wish to take admission under Community and Management Quota in self financing colleges shall register online.
2. What is the eligibility for MBA admission?
Please read the admission notifications carefully.
3. What is the application fee for admission to MBA?
Rs. 500/- (For SC/ST only 167/-)
4. What is the mode of remittance of application fee?
E-Payment mode. Choose the url https://www.uoc.ac.in to pay the fee. Select the purpose “Application fee for MBA Admission 2016”.
5. Can the result awaiting students apply for MBA admission?
Yes. However, original Plus Two/Pre-degree mark list should be produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Original Qualifying degree mark list should be submitted before 30th September 2016.
6. I fail to upload my photo. What would be the reason?
Your photo may not be in the size prescribed. Ensure that the photo is in ‘jpg’ format and the size is below 40 kb.
7. How is the mode of selection for MBA admission?
Selection is based on the score obtained in the CMAT conducted by AICTE or KMAT Kerala conducted by ASC Thiruvananthapuram and weightage awarded for plus two and the score obtained in the GD and Interview. The minimum score required for calling Group Discussion and Personal Interview is 10% (7.5% for SC/ST candidates).
For more detail of Calicut University MBA Entrance Examination 2016 – Download Official Notification.