CAT 2019 Form Correction – IIM Kozhikode has closed CAT form correction. It was available on iimcat.ac.in. Candidates could edit photograph and signature in the application form of CAT 2019. The last date for CAT image correction 2019 was September 30, 2019. To do corrections, candidates had to access the link below and open the login by entering use id and password. Candidates who wish to edit details in the application form of CAT need to write to CAT Help Desk at email@example.com. Know more details on CAT 2019 Form Correction from this page.
What next? – All form correction options are closed. CAT 2019 Admit Card will be available for the registered candidates from October 23, 2019.
CAT 2019 Form Correction
Common Admission Test application form 2019 correction is a one time facility. It is only available online and once the deadline lapse, candidates will not be able to edit images. Check dates for CAT form correction 2019 from the table below.
|Opening of CAT 2019 Application Form Correction||28 Sep 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Closing of CAT 2019 Application Form Correction||30 Sep 2019 (5:00 pm)|
Edit Here – Click Here to edit details in the application form of CAT 2019. (Over)
Correct CAT 2019 Photo and Signature Specification
Only those application form of CAT are accepted in which every details is correct and images are uploaded in the prescribed format. Hence, it is important to know what is the correct specification for uploading images in the specified format, which is as follows:
CAT 2019 Specification for Photograph:
- Scan a passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The dimension of the scanned photo should be 30mm X 45mm.
- Size of the images must be more than 80KB.
- Image must be clear with a minimum resolution of 150px / inch.
- Make sure the photo should have been take before 6 months and must have a white background.
- Do not upload images that are smaller or larger than the size specified
- Do not wear any accessories like goggles, scarf, etc
- Well lit photo must be uploaded. Not too dark or too bright photo should be uploaded in the form
- Do not upload blur images
- Your face must be totally visible in the picture
CAT 2019 Specification for Signature:
- Sign on a clear sheet with black or blue pen.
- Scan a photograph of your signature in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The dimension of the image must be 80mm X 35mm and the size must be more than 80KB.
- The minimum resolution of the signature images should also be 150px / inch.
- Do the signature in running hand and not in all CAPS.
- Make sure you do the signature neatly
- Do not use any other colored pen accept for black or blue.
How to Know If Photo and Signature in Your CAT 2019 Needs Editing or Not?
It is very easy to know if you have uploaded images correctly or not. You just need to follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Access the login by clicking on the link above.
Step 2 – Open it by entering user id and password.
Step 3 – As soon as you will open the login, a message will appear.
- If your application form has been accepted then the message will show, “Your Application form has Submitted Successfully.”
- If you application for has not been submitted successfully then the message on the screen will indicate the same.
How to Make Correction in CAT 2019 Application Form?
To make correction in the scanned and uploaded CAT 2019 photo and signature candidates need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page and navigate to the login link.
Step 2: On clicking the link, a login window as shown below opens. To access it, you need to enter user id and password.
Step 3: As soon as the login opens, it displays a message. The message indicates if the application form has been submitted successfully or not.
Step 4 – Candidates whose form has not been accepted correctly will get “Edit” option. From the the edit button, candidates can change the images.
Step 5: Before final submission please check everything again. After the final submission no more changes can be done.
Step 6: Click on the submit option for final submission.
Note: CAT 2019 form correction is a one time facility. It will not be provided again to the candidates. Hence, make sure that you make most of it.
How to Do CAT 2019 Form Correction other than Images
As per the official notice,
You cannot edit personal details (Date of birth, email address, mobile number etc.) entered during registration once you confirm the submission. If you have made a mistake in these details, you must register again with a new email ID. – Registration of CAT 2019 ended on September 25, 2019.
However, if any correction is needed in the details entered in the application form then you must e-mail to CAT helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Importance of CAT 2019 Form Correction
If a form is not submitted as per the format or there are errors in it, it is rejected and the candidates are not issued CAT admit card to appear for the exam. Now your form is subjected to rejection if you have errors in the form like:
- Spelling errors
- Exam center selection error
- Error in choosing educational qualification
- Marks input errors
- errors in uploading the images
To avoid the rejection of your form avoid the above mistakes. If you have uploaded blur or incorrect images please login and re-upload the correct images.
What happens if CAT 2019 Form Is Rejected
If your form is rejected then you face the below-given circumstances:
- You are not issued the CAT 2019 Admit Card
- Your CAT 2019 Application Fee is not refunded
Therefore it is advised that the aspirants crosscheck every details before final submission of their form. Also in the correction window, upload correct images and submit after checking all the specifications.
If you have any queries regarding IIM CAT 2019 Application Form Correction, please ask in comments below.