From last year, CAT Question Paper with Answer Key and objection form will be released online on the official website of CAT, iimcat.ac.in. Candidates who will appear in the Common Admission Test CAT 2018, will be able to access it. There was no prior intimation of this from IIM. Candidates will be able to check all questions and answers and directly indicate their issues with a particular question/answer. This process will be making the declaration of result of CAT 2018 more transparent and fair.
CAT 2018 Question Papers with Answer Key and Objection Form
Question paper, answer key and objection format will be available at official website. Check all questions and if candidates have any issues with any question, follow the laid down process to submit the objection.
|Candidates can log in to check complete CAT 2018 question paper and submit objections from||First week of December 2018|
|Declaration of CAT 2018 Result||First week of January 2018|
Answer Key: CAT 2018 Question Papers with Answer Keys will be available at official website of CAT, iimcat.ac.in.
Significance of CAT 2018 Answer Key
With the answer key of CAT 2018, you can know exactly how many questions you have answered correctly and how many you have answered incorrectly. With this knowledge, you can know precisely how many marks you will score.
Therefore CAT 2018 Answer Key helps you analyze your exam performance.
Moreover, having official CAT 2018 Answer Key makes the complete process extremely fair and transparent. Earlier students only got their scores. Now they will know exactly where they got marks as well as where they lost it. There will be less confusion when CAT 2018 Result will be announced.
How to check CAT 2018 Question Paper and CAT 2018 Answer Key?
You can go through steps given below to check question paper and answer keys of Common Admission Test.
- Click on the link given above.
- Enter user ID, password.
- Click on login button.
How to submit objections?
- Click on ‘Objection Form’ tab to submit your objection.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign to add an objection.
- You can look at the Question Number from the PDF version of the question paper.
- After you have entered your details you may click ‘Submit and Pay the Objection Fee’ to go to the payment page.
- There is a fee of Rs.1000 per objection. The payment gateway transaction processing fee will be added to this amount.
- Objection fee (excluding transaction charges) will be refunded in case your objection is found valid by the expert panel.
- Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
- You can raise objections to as many questions you want.
- If an objection raised by a candidate is found to be valid, the remedial measures taken by IIMs will be applicable to all the candidates and not just the candidate who has raised the objection.
Insofar, official details of CAT 2018 Question Papers with Answer Keys have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Indian Institutes of Management releases CAT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.