COOCH BEHAR PANCHANAN BARMA UNIVERSITY has begun with its CBPBU 2018-19 admissions in its full swing. The university has released official notice for CBPBU 2018-19 admissions for all the candidates who are eligible for the admission into 1st year General and Honours Course and Self Financed course for this session. Candidates are advised to fill their application form online to get admission in the above-mentioned courses.CBPBU Merit List 2018 will be published after the declaration of the results of entrance examination. CBPBU 2018 Merit List shall have candidates name along with the roll number of the candidates. Candidates can check all the necessary details like selection procedure, important instructions etc. from this page. Get CBPBU Merit List 2018 complete information here.
CBPBU Merit List 2018
Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University 2018 online admissions have started. The officials will publish the Provisional Merit List of Admission, which will be updated on this page also as soon as it will be available. Candidates can check the dates announced by CBPBU 2018 for the release of Merit List and stay updated.
|Publication of Provisional Merit list||21 Jun 2018|
|Publication of Final Merit list||23 Jun 2018|
Merit List: CBPBU 2018 Merit List will be available at Official Website: coochbeharcollege.org.in
- Admission to all Honours Course will be based strictly on merit. Merit shall be calculated as per the following formula.
T = Aggregate = marks obtained in English + marks obtained in the subject opted for Honours + best marks of other two subjects
[Excluding EVS, the subject opted for Honours and English].
S= marks obtained in the subject opted for Honours.
- If the candidate does not have the specific subject opted for Honours in his / her previous Course, the procedure for Merit Calculation will be as follows,
T1=marks obtained in English+ best of other three subjects excluding EVS.
This procedure is also applicable in case of General Course.
- A single Merit List is to be prepared for a single type of programme.
- Henceforth no change of subjects and change from General to Honours Courses and vice versa shall be granted after filling up to the Registration forms, by the candidates of the respective Colleges. Any change undertaken by the Colleges, the matter shall be treated as a violation of University Statute, Regulation, Rules, Guidelines and Circulars etc. on the part of the College.
- Further resolved that Colleges shall offer subjects for which it has adequate number of Teacher(s) as per UGC and University norms. All Colleges shall have to ensure adequate infrastructural facilities for all its examinees appearing from the respective Centres (Colleges).
- The Council also resolved that “all students of Higher Secondary (Vocational) Course [X + 2 levels] will be treated as equivalent with the course curriculum and syllabus of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) w.e.f. the session 2009 – 2010”. Such students shall be admitted only in the 1st year General Course of B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Com.
- Applications seeking permission for admissions by any candidate to any college affiliated to the Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University after the last date of admission shall not be entertained by the University Authorities under any circumstances. Principals / Teachers-in-Charge / Officers-in-Charge, are further requested not to forward any applications to the University Authorities of any such candidates seeking admission to any College.
- Principals / Teachers-in-Charge / Officers-in-Charge of all Degree Colleges affiliated to the Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University are requested to strictly adhere to the above mentioned stipulations.