Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University will start the CBPBU Registration process from the month of June 2020 for admission into various PG courses. All the candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria and satisfies the terms and conditions announced by the University are eligible to apply. Get CBPBU Registration 2020 complete information through this page provided below. It is advised to read the instruction carefully before submitting the application form online. To know more about the CBPBU Registration/ Application form, a candidate can keep reading!
CBPBU Admission 2020 – Registration Form
Candidates can fill their Application form online through the official website or the link which will be provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The CBPBU Registration Form 2020 will be made available as per schedule mention below. The direct link to fill the Application form will also be posted here as per the official announcement.
Whenever a student is admitted to a College or the University for the first time he shall forward to the Registrar through the Principal an apperception for registration as a student of the University unless his name has already been so registered. Every such application shall be submitted within one month of the date of admission of the student to the College or the University.
|Event||UG (Expected)||PG (Expected)|
|Online Admission Registration starts||First week of Jun 2020||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Online Admission Registration closed||Second week of Jun 2020||Second week of Jul 2020|
Application From: The Applicatioion form for CBPBU Admission 2020 will be available at official website: cbpbu.ac.in
How to Apply for CBPBU 2020 Admission
- Candidate have to apply on COOCH BEHAR COLLEGE WEBSITE. i.e. www.coochbeharcollege.org.in.
- Click on the “online Admission in Honours and program course 2020-21” button.
- Click on the “Apply in Hons” button.
- Then registration form will be open. Candidates are advised to fill the complete form carefully.
- After filling up the form, the candidate will receive a username and password through registered mobile number which will be required at the time of fee payment.
- In online payment, candidate can pay through debit card, credit card and net banking. In offline procedure candidate should pay through offline generated challan to nearest Axis bank branch.
- Candidate who are successfully registered and paid registration fee will only be considered in selection process.
- Candidates whose names are in merit list will be gone through an automated E-counseling process.
- Candidates those who are selected will be informed through message sent on their registered mobile number. The name of selected candidates, eligible for admission will also be displayed in the college website phase wise.
- After receiving the message and/or after publication of E-counseling list, the selected candidates have to pay their provisional admission fees again through the username and password followed by the same online or offline procedure.
Documents to be Needed
A set of self attested testimonials with duly filled application form is needed to submit during verification at college.
- Printed copy of duly filled application form.
- H.S. Mark Sheet.
- Madhyamik Admit Card/Certificate or Age Proof Certificate.
- Student’s own Caste / PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule.
- One colored passport size photograph.
Note : Original documents to be produced at the time of verification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.