CCMT 2018 Seat Allotment – The allotment of seats in CCMT 2018 will be announced online. In it, seats will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of GATE 2018 / 2017 score secured by them. The allotment will be done in the participating NITs and CFTIs. In all, there will be four round of CCMT Counselling 2018 (including the Spot Round) and the allotment will be done in all. Check more details on CCMT 2018 Seat Allotment from here.
CCMT 2018 Allotment
Choices submitted by the candidate will be processed and seat will be allotted in the order of merit on the basis of the locked choices. The allotment result will be available on the CCMT website: http://ccmt.nic.in. Individual allotment letters will not be sent to the candidates. Candidates will be required to take a printout of the allotment details from CCMT website which will be produced at the time of reporting.
|CCMT 2018 Round 1 seat allotment||20 May 2018|
|CCMT 2018 Round 2 seat allotment||28 May 2018|
|CCMT 2018 Round 3 seat allotment||10 Jun 2018|
|NSR seat allotment||22 Jul 2018|
Result: Result will be declared at www.ccmt.nic.in.
Seat Allotment Process
The seat allotment of CCMT 2018 will be done as below:
- Candidates will first have to register by submitting personal and GATE details.
- Then, the candidates will be required to submit choice for the course and colleges, in order of priority.
- Next, the choice filling data will be reconciled by the conducting body and on the basis of GATE Score and submitted choices, the seats shall be allocated.
- The CCMT seat allotment data will be uploaded online and candidates will be able to check it from the CCMT 2018 Login.
CCMT 2018 Allotment Result
The allotment of seats will be done in all the four rounds of counselling, which are:
- Round 1
- Round 2
- Round 3
- National Spot Round
Freezing, Sliding, Floating, and Withdrawing of Allotted Seat
Candidates who will be allocated the seat will have the following options. Candidates will have to chosse one option, else the CCMT seat allotment 2018 shall be canceled.
- Choose floating option or
- go for Sliding or
- simply Freeze it
Freezing – This option should be chosen when the candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat and would like to accept the allotment.
Floating – Candidates should choose the floating option when they are not satisfied with the allotment would like to participate in next round of counselling, for considering the higher choices in other institutes.
Sliding – Choosing this option indicated that the candidate would like to consider higher choices in the same institute.
Withdrawing – This is the option which should be chosen when the candidate is not satisfied with the allotment and wished to withdraw from the further counselling.
What After CCMT Seat Allotment
After the allotment of seats, the candidates will have to visit any of the Reporting Centre and pay seat confirmation fee of Rs. 10000. The amount will be adjusted against the admission fee amount. At the center, candidates will also have to get the following documents verified. Only if the verification of the document is done successfully, the provisional allotment of seat will be converted into final one.
Documents Required for Verification during Reporting of CCMT:
Candidate should carry the following documents at the time of reporting at the RC.
- Printout of the Registration form and the locked choices.
- Provisional Seat Allotment letter downloaded from the CCMT website
- Self attested copy of GATE score card (2016 or 2017 or 2018)
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms
- Original Birth certificate issued by competent authority/Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Original Mark sheet of Class XII
- Original Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination for all semesters
- Original Degree/ Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Original Certificate of category (SC/ST/OB), if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority. Refer “http://ccmt.nic.in Formats for Certificates” for formats. In case of OB category, the certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2018.
Note: Caste certificate (SC/ST/OB) issued by Maharashtra State must be validated by Social Welfare department (in case of SC and OB category) and Tribal Welfare department (in case of ST category) of Maharashtra Government. The SC/ST/OB candidates of Maharashtra State have to produce their caste validity certificate in the exact format available on CCMT website (http://ccmt.nic.in).
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OB status in the required format (http://ccmt.nic.in Formatsfor Certificates)
- Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority
- Proof of payment of Seat Acceptance fee of ₹ 20,000/- for first three rounds
- Original Migration certificate of last Institute/ University attended
- Three color passport size photographs
- Original Conduct Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
- Original Transfer certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
- Original Course completion certificate from the Head of the University/Institute in case result is awaited
- One set of self-attested photocopy of all the original documents
Insofar, official details of CCMT Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as SVNIT, Surat releases CCMT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.