CCS HAU Application Form 2020 – Last date to apply for CCS HAU Application Form 2020 has been extended till July 15, 2020. CCS Haryana Agricultural University has released the notification regarding the admission in the various courses offered by them. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. It is advised to pay the fees in online mode. A direct link will also be provided here for applying online for CCS HAU Application 2020. There is no other mode for the submission of the application form. You can get it from the official website i.e. hau.ac.in. The candidate can check to get the detailed information from below.
Latest: CCS HAU Application Form 2020 submission date has been extended. Scroll down to get the link.
CCS HAU Application Form 2020
Those who are seeking admission in various courses at CCS HAU 2020 have to fill online application from the official website as mention above on or before the last date. Candidate is advised that they must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling online application. Candidates can also fill their online application from the direct link provided below.
Schedule for the CCS HAU Admission 2020 is given below.
|Application Form Availability for all Programs||20 Apr 2020 onwards|
|Last date for receipt of Admission forms|
|Last date for Fee Payment||16 Jul 2020|
Application Form: CCS HAU Application Form 2020 will be available at the official website: hau.ac.in.
CCS HAU Admission 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended!
Click here to download the extension notice.
The application form price for General Candidate is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/BC Category is Rs. 250/-. The candidate seeking admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes should submit a separate form for each college. The payment of the application fee is in the online mode only.
Instruction for Filling Online Applications
Candidates must follow the steps given below to fill the Application form correctly.
- Visit the Official website or the direct link given above.
- Click on Name of the Course for which you wish to “Apply”.
- On the Registration Page, the candidate will be asked to enter his valid E-mail Id, Name, Date of Birth & Mobile No. The Name & Date of Birth should be as per the educational documents.
- Once, the candidate verifies the E-mail ID, he needs to login to complete the rest of the registration process.
- After login, the candidate needs to enter his personal details.
- On the next page, the candidate will be asked to enter his family, categories, educational related details.
- After filling of educational details, the candidate will be asked to upload his photograph,
thumb impression and signature on the next three pages.
- After successfully filling and uploading all the details, make fee payment.
- On successful Payment, the candidate will get a Final Preview of his application form including the payment details. The candidate needs to verify all the entered details. Also, if there is any correction to be made by the candidate, he can edit the same before submitting the application form.
- After submitting the online application, take the Printout of the acknowledgment slip.
- Matric Certificate with Date of Birth and Father’s name.
- Haryana Resident Certificate (HRC) (Annexure-V) as per instructions issued by the Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana vide letter No. 22/28/2003 3GS III dated 30.1.2004
- Character Certificate (CC) from the institute last attended. The candidates who have passed qualifying examination earlier and there is gap of more than one year (other than the pursuit of studies in an institution/college) shall give an affidavit duly attested by Public Notary/Notary regarding their nonenrolment in any institution.
- Relevant certificate if the benefit of a reserved category is being claimed
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Civil Hospital/PHC/CHC/CCSHAU Hospital.
- Two clear latest colored photographs.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates may submit their affidavit of Character Certificate duly attested by the Public Notary/Notary.
- Candidates who have applied for admission to MBA (Agribusiness)/ MBA (General) must bring the following documents in addition to the above documents.
- CAT/CMAT 2020 (Score Card) showing All India Rank.
- Admit Card of CAT/CMAT 2020.
- Latest three passport size Photographs.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.