CCS HAU Application Form 2020 – The last date to submit CCS HAU 2020 application form is August 13, 2020. The interested candidates can fill CCS HAU application form 2020 at hau.ac.in. The application form is available for UG courses such as B.F.Sc, B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture (4 years), B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture (6 years), B.Sc (Hons.) Community Science. To submit CCS HAU application form 2020, enter the details in the form. Next, upload the images and documents, pay the application fee, and take the printout of the confirmation page. Check more information about CCS HAU application form 2020 from this page.
Latest: The candidates can fill CCS HAU application form for UG programmes till August 13, 2020. Scroll down to apply!
CCS HAU Application Form 2020
The candidates can fill CCS HAU application form only via online mode. There is no provision to submit it by offline mode. Check the important dates regarding CCS HAU application form 2020 from the table given below.
Revised Schedule for the CCS HAU UG Admission 2020 is given below.
|Events||Dates for UG Programmes||Dates for PG Programmes|
|Submission of online Application Form||08 – 13 Aug 2020||15 Jul 2020|
|Last date for successful transaction of fee|
through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking
|14 Aug 2020||16 Jul 2020|
|Online correction in particulars of application forms|
except Category (on website only)
|08 – 16 Aug 2020||–|
Application Form: Click Here to fill CCS HAU UG application form 2020.
CCS HAU Admission 2020 Last Date to Apply
The last date to submit CCS HAU 2020 application form for UG programmes is August 13, 2020. The online applicant link has been activated for the candidates who could not submit the application form for UG programmes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The candidates who have submitted their application forms, need not apply again.
Click here to download the Notice
The application form price for General Candidate is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/BC Category is Rs. 250/-. The candidate seeking admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes should submit a separate form for each college. The payment of the application fee is in the online mode only.
Instruction for Filling Online Applications
Candidates must follow the steps given below to fill the Application form correctly.
- Visit the Official website or the direct link given above.
- Click on Name of the Course for which you wish to “Apply”.
- On the Registration Page, the candidate will be asked to enter his valid E-mail Id, Name, Date of Birth & Mobile No. The Name & Date of Birth should be as per the educational documents.
- Once, the candidate verifies the E-mail ID, he needs to login to complete the rest of the registration process.
- After login, the candidate needs to enter his personal details.
- On the next page, the candidate will be asked to enter his family, categories, educational related details.
- After filling of educational details, the candidate will be asked to upload his photograph,
thumb impression and signature on the next three pages.
- After successfully filling and uploading all the details, make fee payment.
- On successful Payment, the candidate will get a Final Preview of his application form including the payment details. The candidate needs to verify all the entered details. Also, if there is any correction to be made by the candidate, he can edit the same before submitting the application form.
- After submitting the online application, take the Printout of the acknowledgment slip.
- Matric Certificate with Date of Birth and Father’s name.
- Haryana Resident Certificate (HRC) (Annexure-V) as per instructions issued by the Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana vide letter No. 22/28/2003 3GS III dated 30.1.2004
- Character Certificate (CC) from the institute last attended. The candidates who have passed qualifying examination earlier and there is gap of more than one year (other than the pursuit of studies in an institution/college) shall give an affidavit duly attested by Public Notary/Notary regarding their nonenrolment in any institution.
- Relevant certificate if the benefit of a reserved category is being claimed
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Civil Hospital/PHC/CHC/CCSHAU Hospital.
- Two clear latest colored photographs.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates may submit their affidavit of Character Certificate duly attested by the Public Notary/Notary.
- Candidates who have applied for admission to MBA (Agribusiness)/ MBA (General) must bring the following documents in addition to the above documents.
- CAT/CMAT 2020 (Score Card) showing All India Rank.
- Admit Card of CAT/CMAT 2020.
- Latest three passport size Photographs.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.