CCS HAU Counselling 2018 – After the announcement of the result, All eligible candidates must report themselves on the date and time for Counselling. Applicants are required to bring relevant original documents on the date of Counselling (fixed for them) failing which they shall be refused admission. Admissions will be completed at 1st and 2nd (final) Counselling which will be the cut off date for admissions against vacant seats if any. Admission Committee will verify the eligibility of the candidates for the particular programme before Counselling.
Admission to B.Tech (Agri Engg) will be made by Haryana State Counselling Society (HSCS) on the basis of merit list JEE Main 2018 and LEET 2018.
Admission to MBA (General) and MBA (Agribusiness) will be made by the university on merit firstly on the basis of CMAT Score. (or any other AICTE recognized test score).
Counselling Schedule and Document Verification Timeline
The Counselling Procedure of CCS HAU 2018 will be held after the release of the results. The schedule for the counselling procedure is given below. candidates can check the same fro the bellow.
Revised Counselling Schedule for B.Sc (Hons.) Ag., College of Basic Sciences and Humanities (M.Sc in all disciplines) and College of Agril. Engg and Technology
- Click here to check the information regarding Physical counselling for left over seat.
- Click here to check the information regarding Admission of fellowship holder.
- Click here to check the Admission notice for leftover/ Vacant seats for admission to B.tech
Vacant Seats: Click here to check the Admission notice regarding vacant seats.
The following original certificates with one self-attested set of all original documents be brought in the counselling along with prescribed fees. Minimum age of 14 years upto 31.8.2018.
The candidates selected for admission have to deposit fee there and then through online Mode ( Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.). The fee in Cheque and cash will not be accepted.
Admission Procedure – Undergraduate programmes:
B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. 4-year programme and B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag. 6-year (2+4) programme.
Candidates who will qualify for the Entrance Test for B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. 4-year programme will be required to report according to the schedule at the College of Agriculture Auditorium for attendance and after obtaining attendance slip, report to the Admission Committee consisting of the Dean, College of Agriculture and Registrar/his representative.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science 4-year programme
All eligible candidates of 4-year Programme who will apply for admissions as per rules are required to report as per the schedule at the College of Home Science Auditorium for attendance and after obtaining attendance slip report to the Admission Committee consisting of the Dean, College of Home Science and Registrar/his representative. Admission will be allowed on the merit of the aggregate marks obtained at the level of educational requirements on the basis of availability of seat(s) in the relevant programme.
General for B.Sc.(Hons.)Ag./B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science
Admission will be allowed on the basis of availability of seat(s). Candidates admitted will have to pay fees etc. there and then. Candidates admitted are required to report for registration on the due date(s) failing which they will forfeit their fee and claim of admission.
Self-attested copies of the following documents are required at the time of counselling
For all candidates
- Matric Certificate with Date of Birth and Father’s name.
- Haryana Resident Certificate (HRC) (Annexure-V) as per instructions issued by the Chief
- Secretary to Govt. Haryana vide letter No. 22/28/2003 3GS III dated 30.1.2004
- Character Certificate (CC) from the institute last attended. The candidates who have passed qualifying examination earlier and there is a gap of more than one year (other than the pursuit of studies in an institution/college) need to give an affidavit duly attested by Public Notary/Notary regarding their non-enrolment in any institution.
- Relevant certificate if the benefit of the reserved category is being claimed.
- Two clear recent coloured photographs.
Note 1: Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as the private candidate may submit their affidavit of Character Certificate duly attested by the Public Notary/Notary.
Note 2: Candidates who have applied for admission to MBA (Agribusiness)/ MBA (General) must bring the following documents in addition to above documents.
Documents in addition to above documents.
- CMAT 2018 (Score Card) showing All India Rank
- Admit Card of CMAT 2018.
- Recent three passport size Photographs.
- For candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. (Hons.)Ag. 4-year and B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science 4- year programme. In addition to certificates listed at (a) above, 10+2 or equivalent certificate.
- For candidates seeking admission to Master’s programmes
- In addition to certificates listed at (a) and (b) above, Bachelor’s degree and transcript/DMCs
showing marks/OGPA with conversion formula, if only OGPA is mentioned.
- For candidates seeking admission to PhD programmes
In addition to certificates listed at (a) (b) and (c) above, Master’s degree and the transcript showing
marks/OGPA with conversion formula, if only OGPA is mentioned. Candidates should also bring
M.Sc. thesis, Project Report at the time of Counselling.