CCS HAU Counselling 2020 – After the announcement of the result, All eligible candidates must report themselves on the date and time for Counselling. Applicants will require to bring relevant original documents on the date of Counselling (fixed for them) failing which they shall be refused admission. Admissions will be completed at 1st and 2nd (final) Counselling which will be the cut off date for admissions against vacant seats if any. Admission Committee will verify the eligibility of the candidates for the particular program before Counselling.
Latest: CCS HAU 2nd Round Counselling 2020 PG Dates has been released. Scroll down to check the dates.
CCS HAU Counselling 2020
Candidates are required to fill their choices of disciplines through online counseling priority wise. Candidate should lock the filled choices. The result of seat allotment will be available at their login as per dates mentioned. Candidate can download provisional seat allotment letter and report physically on the venue as per schedule for verification of document, depositing fee, medical examination, registration for courses If the candidate does not report at scheduled date and time he/she will not be considered in the subsequent cut off list. Candidates admitted shall have to pay fees through online mode there and then applicants are required to bring all ‘Original Documents’ for verification.
PG Counselling Schedule:
- Click here to download revised schedule for postgraduate.
- Click here to download 2nd Round Counselling Schedule for PG.
Instructions for Online Counselling
- Before filling up the preferred candidates are advised to carefully go through the Admission Prospectus 2020, which is available at University web site. After submission of no edit, the option is available in the form.
- To start counseling candidate can use login and password which is generated at the time of filing of the application form.
- Process for Online Counseling:-
- Enter the URL: admissions.hau.ac.in.
- Enter the Registration User name and password.
- Click on the button on the left side of the page.
- Fill all the form available in the pages.
- Click the next button to move further.
- After filling up the online counseling application form click save and proceed button.
- After click on save & proceed button confirmation page will appear to re-check your detail before proceeding further.
- Click on edit button if any changes are required in the filled details.
- Click on save & proceed button.
- Click on pay fee for the payment of online application form.
- For payment three options are available i.e Net Banking, Debit card, credit card.
- After the payment check your fee receipt.
- After completion of the payment download the filled choice form. Process of successful submission of the online counseling form will be completed only after taking a print out of the form.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled choices form. If any candidate is unable to print form they can contact on the Phone.
- The candidates need not send hard copy of PDF of admission form to the University.
- The result of seat allotment will be available at the login of the candidate as per dates mentioned in Annexure-II.
- Candidate should take a print out of this provisional seat allotment letter at their login as per schedule in Annexure-II.
- After the seat allotment, the candidate should personally visit the University him/her on specified reporting dates for taking admission on the venue as per schedule in Annexure-II.
- Complete all the following formalities in the University for Admission on date of physical reporting.
- Physical verifying their original document.
- Submission of fee online at the University.
- Registration of Course online at the University.
Procedure of Admission-cum-Counselling
General Rules for Under-graduate & Post-graduate programs
- Before coming for the reporting; the candidates should study the admission rules carefully and make sure that they fulfill the qualifications prescribed for admissions.
- All eligible candidates must follow the schedule of counselling as per Annexure-II failing which they will have no claim for admission. No separate letter in this connection shall be issued.
- Applicants are required to bring relevant original documents on the date of reporting (fixed for them) as per Annexure-II failing which they will not get admission.
- Admissions will be completed at 1st and 2nd reporting. In case seats remain vacant after 2nd reporting the dates and seats for 3rd reporting, will be notified on the Admission portal which will be the cutoff date for admissions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.