CCS NIAM PGDABM Admission 2019 – CCS NIAM’s two year Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Agri-Business Management (PGDABM) as an AICTE approved programme. It prepares business managers with critical competencies in agri-business sectors including food, retailing, exports, commodity trading, micro-finance, banking, Consulting, pharmaceutical, agri-inputs etc. Candidates who are interested can fill their application form online or offline any mode. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. Candidates can check the complete information of CCS NIAM PGDABM Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through this page below.
CCS NIAM PGDABM Admission 2019
CCS NIAM, Jaipur invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness Management (PGDABM) programme for batch 2019-2021. Candidates can check the below schedule to know the exact date of filling the application form.
|Last date of filling online application||28 Feb 2019|
|Date of Interview||15 Apr to 02 May 2019|
|Selected and Waiting list for PGDM||03 May 2019|
Candidates called for GD/PI
CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Jaipur has released a list of candidates called for GD/PI. The candidates have to attend the process at CCS NIAM, Jaipur for admission in PGDM (ABM) batch 2019-21 as per the schedule. Candidates can check the list through the link provided below.
Candidates List for GD/PI:
- Click here to check the list of selected and waitlisted candidates for GD/PI.
- Click here to check Selected candidates list called for GD/PI.
Basis for calling for GD & PI is CAT and / or CMAT score and cut off point is given as under
Candidates have to bring all original certificates at the time of interview:
- CMAT/CAT Score Card,
- Date of Birth Certificate,
- Academic Qualification Certificates,
- Marks Sheet of qualifying examination,
- Experience Certificate if any,
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PH) if applicable,
- income certificate to claim OBC non-creamy layer.
Application Form 2019
Online application form can be filled on the website www.ccsniam.gov.in. A print out of online filled-in-application form should be sent at the following address enclosing photocopies of all relevant documents related to age, educational qualifications, category, achievement, experience etc.along with a demand draft of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600/- for SC and ST Candidates) in favour of Director General, NIAM payable at Jaipur.
Application Process is now over!
The application form can be filled online or alternatively, it can be downloaded from the website and manually filled in form can be sent by post to Dean-PGDM (ABM), CCS NIAM.
Note:- Fees to be Paid Through Demand Draft Only.
- The Minimum qualifications for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Allied sciences from any Agriculture University or institute as recognized by ICAR/UGC. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in any other subject from a university recognised by UGC.
Selected candidates list and the waitlist of PGDM (ABM) will be published by CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Jaipur on the official website. The direct will also provided below for the sake of candidates.
Reservation of seats will be applicable for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC, ST, DA/PH, and Kashmiri Migrant categories as per Govt. of India rules.
A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission as described below.
- All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to submit the CAT-2018 Score Card or CMAT-2019 Score Card latest by February 28, 2019.
- Merit list will be prepared for calling candidates for Group Discussion, Personal Interview etc., based on CAT/CMAT Score as per the weightage formula mentioned at Sr. No. 7.4. The merit list will be prepared category wise i.e. General Category, OBC (Non Creamy layer), SC, ST, PH and Kashmiri Migrants.
- Diversity Factor weightage will be assigned to various academic disciplines as per the list given below.
Diversity Factor Weightage (Wtg.) will be assigned to various academic disciplines as per the list given below
|Graduates in the Agriculture and allied sectors which would include: Agronomy, Soil Science, Agriculture Biochemistry, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Entomology, Plant Pathology etc., Agricultural Engineering, Bioinformatics, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Science/ Technology, Forestry, Food Technology, Horticulture, Rural Studies/ Rural Sociology/ Rural Cooperatives / Rural Banking, Biochemistry, Bio-technology, Botany, Zoology, Veterinary Science and all other streams of Agriculture and allied sectors.||6.0|
|Graduates in various fields including Humanities, Economics, Commerce, Management, Medicine, Accountancy etc. including: Humanities, Economics, Commerce, Management , Medicine, Accountancy etc. including: Archaeology, Education, Fine Arts, Geography, History, Journalism, Languages, Library Science, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Accountancy, Auditing, Banking, Business, Mathematics, Business Organization, Economics, Economic Development and Planning, Public Administration, Public Finance, Secretarial Practices etc., Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Works Accountancy, Company Secretary ship, Education (including Physical Education and Sports), Law, Medicine/Dentistry, Pharmacology/ Pharmacy, Management (BBA) and any other.||2.0|
|Graduates in all other disciplines including Pure Sciences and Engineering like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Electronics and Computer Science, Statistics and any other discipline.||0|
Official website: www.ccsniam.gov.in