CCS University 2019 Admit Card – Admit Card for L.L.M, M.Phil and B.Sc. (Nursing) Entrance Exam 2019 has been released on the official website. Direct link to download the admit card is also provided below. Candidates have to fill the application form on or before the last date. To download their Admit Card candidates have to enter the Application Form Number, Date of Birth as per requirement. Get CCS University Admit Card 2019 complete information from here.
CCS University Admit Card 2019
Those candidates who fill their Application form complete in all respect on or before the last date of application can eligible to download the admit card from the official website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in. Candidates are requested to download their admit card as per the instruction within the specified time.
Schedule for CCS University Admit Card 2019 is given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||25 to 30 May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||02 Jun 2019 – M.Ed.
04 Jun 2019 – LLM
16 Jun 2019 – M.Phil
- Click here to download the admit card for the L.L.M, M.Phil and B.Sc.(Nursing) courses of CCS University 2019.
- Click here to download CCS University M.Ed Admit Card 2019.
Official Website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in.
Examination schedule for CCS 2019
How to download the CCS University Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates have to visit the official website or click on the direct link provided here.
- Navigate the link that says CCS University Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the link and fill the ask details like application number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- After submitting the details Admit card will be displayed on Candidates computer screen.
- Save and download it.
Candidates are strongly advised must take the printout of their CCS University 2019 Admit Card and keep it safely for future use till the admission process is over. This is a very important document without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
The courses, for which entrance tests will be held, the following rules will be uniformly applied as per the C.C.S. University Executive Council Resolution No. 18:
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded. ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. However, in the OMR sheet, if a candidate selects more than one choice/answer for a particular question, the said answer will not be considered.
- The weightages will be added as mentioned in the subheading ‘Weightages’ and deductions will be considered @ 2% per year of gap up to a maximum of 8% for the candidates being admitted through entrance test.
- In case, two or more candidates obtain equal marks in entrance test of a course, the merit will be decided on the basis of higher marks obtained in the qualifying (eligibility) examination and if they are also equal, then the merit will be decided on the basis of seniority in age.
In all the cases, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.