CCS University 2017 Admit Card – Admit Card for Entrance Exam 2017 is now available for download on official website as per the schedule given below. Candidates who have filled their Application form on or before the last date can download their Admit Card from here. Get CCS University Admit Card 2017 complete information here.
|Availability of Admit Card||14 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||20 & 21 Jun 2017|
CCS University Admit Card 2017
Those candidates who fill their Application form completely in all respect on or before the last date of application are eligible to download the admit card from the official website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in. Candidates are requested to download their admit card as per the instruction between the specified time. Admit Cards may be downloaded as per schedule by entering the Application Form Number, Date of Birth as per requirement.
- To Download Your Admit Card – Click Here
How to download the CCS University Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates have to visit the official website or click on the direct link provided here.
- Navigate the link that say CCS University Admit Card 2017.
- Click on the link and fill the ask details like application number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- After submitting the details Admit card will be displayed on Candidates computer screen.
- Save and download it.
Candidates are strongly advised must take printout of their CCS University 2017 Admit Card and keep it safely for future use till the admission process is over. This is very important document without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
The courses, for which entrance tests will be held, the following rules will be uniformly applied as per the C.C.S. University Executive Council Resolution No. 18, dated 2.5.2015:
- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded. ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. However, in the OMR sheet, if a candidate selects more than one choice/answer for a particular question, the said answer will not be considered.
- The weightages will be added as mentioned in the subheading ‘Weightages’ and deductions will be considered @ 2% per year of gap upto a maximum of 8% for the candidates being admitted through entrance test.
- In case, two or more candidates obtain equal marks in entrance test of a course, the merit will be decided on the basis of higher marks obtained in the qualifying (eligibility) examination and if they are also equal, then the merit will be decided on the basis of seniority in age.