CCS University 2018 Admit Card – Admit Card for Entrance Exam 2018 will be available for download on the official website as per the scheduled date. Candidates who have filled their Application form on or before the last date will be able to download their Admit Card from here when officially released. Get CCS University Admit Card 2018 complete information here.
CCS University Admit Card 2018
Those candidates who fill their Application form completely in all respect on or before the last date of application will be eligible to download the admit card from the official website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in. Candidates are requested to download their admit card as per the instruction between the specified time. Admit Cards may be downloaded as per schedule by entering the Application Form Number, Date of Birth as per requirement.
Schedule for CCS University Admit Card 2018 is given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||15 May to 20 May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||20 May 2018|
Admit Card: CCS University Admit Card 2018 will be made available at www.ccsuniversity.ac.in.
How to download the CCS University Admit Card 2018?
- Candidates have to visit the official website or click on the direct link provided here.
- Navigate the link that says CCS University Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the link and fill the ask details like application number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- After submitting the details Admit card will be displayed on Candidates computer screen.
- Save and download it.
Candidates are strongly advised must take the printout of their CCS University 2018 Admit Card and keep it safely for future use till the admission process is over. This is a very important document without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
The courses, for which entrance tests will be held, the following rules will be uniformly applied as per the C.C.S. University Executive Council Resolution No. 18:
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded. ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. However, in the OMR sheet, if a candidate selects more than one choice/answer for a particular question, the said answer will not be considered.
- The weightages will be added as mentioned in the subheading ‘Weightages’ and deductions will be considered @ 2% per year of gap up to a maximum of 8% for the candidates being admitted through entrance test.
- In case, two or more candidates obtain equal marks in entrance test of a course, the merit will be decided on the basis of higher marks obtained in the qualifying (eligibility) examination and if they are also equal, then the merit will be decided on the basis of seniority in age.