Chaudhary Charan Singh (CCS) University has issued the notification for admission in Ph.D programme through a Common Eligibility Test (CET) for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates can also check detail of application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below. The admission to various Ph.D. programs in Chaudhary Charan Singh University will be made by the University on the basis of ‘Merit Score Certificate’ issued to successful candidates as per provisions made in the statutes/ordinances etc.
CCS University CET 2017 – December Session
Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D course have to fill their Application Form online through here. All the candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and read the complete information before filling the application form.
Schedule for the CCS University CET 2017 for Ph.D Admission is given below.
|Application form available from||20 Nov 2017|
|Last date for filled in online application||30 Nov 2017|
|Last date for receiving of the application
form at the office by post
|11 Dec 2017|
The prescribed Online Application form for Ph.D Admission at CCS University is now available on the official website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in as per schedule date mention above. After successful submission of the Application form the candidate have to print a hard copy of the same. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before going for online application.
Get Application Form Here:
- General/OBC Category- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST Category- Rs 250/-
- Master’s degree in relevant subject (see list of subjects) with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent letter Grade/Grade point under the Seven Point / Letter Grade Scale laid down by the UGC. A 5% relaxation in minimum marks at PG level shall be given to SC/ST and physical handicapped/disabled candidates.
- The candidates appearing in Final year/Final semester examination are also eligible to apply. However, they will have to produce their final year/final Semester examination result at the time of admission. The Eligibility test result of such candidates will be declared provisionally.
- ‘UGC minimum standards and procedures for award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree Regulation 2009’ read with the clarification on Guidelines for admission in Ph.D. circulated vide Letter No. F.1-1/2002(PS)/Exemp Part file III March 2011 shall be applicable with respect to NET qualified candidates.
- The candidate is solely responsible for his/her eligibility and the information, which he/she has furnished in the application form.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence will be entertained.
The following shall be the examination Centers:
*No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for attending the test.
Qualifying Percentage of Marks
There shall be minimum qualifying marks for the test, i.e. 50% marks on the aggregate but minimum 40 percent marks separately in each paper.
Provided that a relaxation of 5 percent marks (on the aggregate and in each paper as well) will be provided to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/Differently abled (Physically and visually).
Provided further that the average percentage of marks shall not be rounded – off to the next higher integer.
Syllabus & Seat Matrix
The syllabus of this ‘Common Eligibility Test’ will be that prescribed for UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET-JRF Examinations which is available on the UGC/CSIR/ICAR websites.
List of subjects and their code with vacant seats
|Subject Code||Subject Name||No. of Seats
|5||Animal Husbandry and Dairying (Dairy Science and Technology)||15|
|10||Drawing and Painting||28|
|14||Genetics and Plant Breeding||20|
Insofar, Only the schedule of the application process has been announced. Rest of the details given on this pages as per the last year exam brochure. Candidates are requested to follow the same only for the references. We will update the CCS University Ph.D Admission 2017-2018 information here once the details will be announced/released officially.