CDAC C-CAT 2019 Seat Allotment Result – CDAC has released CDAC C-CAT seat allotment result online at cdac.in. Those who are allotted a seat have to then appear at the allotted Institute and have to pay the balance course fee. The last date to pay the fee is February 14, 2020. To check the seat allotment result, candidates have to log in using form number and password. Candidates are allotted a seat based on the rank obtained by the candidate in the test, course / college preference as submitted, and availability of seats. Check more information on CDAC C-CAT 2019 seat allotment result from this page.
Latest: CDAC C-CAT 2019 allotment result can be checked from the direct link below.
CDAC C-CAT 2019 Seat Allotment Results
Candidates who have scored less than 10% in the performance in any section(A, A+B, or A+B+C) will not be qualified for the counselling process. Check all the important dates related to CDAC C-CAT Seat 2019 Allotment Results from below;
|CDAC C-CAT Seat Allotment Results 2019||February 2020 Batch||August 2020 Batch|
|Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling)||27 Dec 2019 –|
6 Jan 2020
|02 week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of 1st Round of Seat Allocation||8 Jan 2020||03 week of Jul 2020|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the 1st round||16 Jan 2020 (till 5 pm)||04 week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of 2nd Round of Seat Allocation||21 Jan 2020||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the second round||28 Jan 2020 (till 5 pm)||01 week of Aug 2020|
|Payment of caution deposit and online selection of course and centres (2nd counselling)||30 Jan – 05 Feb 2020||01 week of Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)||07 Feb 2020||01 week of Aug 2020|
|Last Date of Payment of Balance course fee||14 Feb 2020||02 week of Aug 2020|
|Registration of Students at Training Centres||17 Feb 2020||03 week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of PG Diploma Courses||18 Feb 2020||03 week of Aug 2020|
Allotment result: Click here to check CDAC C-CAT 2019 seat allotment result.
CDAC C-CAT 2019 Counselling Process
The counselling process for CDAC C-CAT 2019 is explained in the image below –
CDAC C-CAT 2019 Online Choice Filling
After the declaration of result candidates will have to fill the online choice filling form, for the admission into CDAC centre and courses for their preference. Candidates who have qualified the C-CAT 2019 will be able to fill the online choice filling form in their candidate login. Candidates can fill the form by following the mentioned below steps:
- Visit the official website and click on the candidates login
- The link will directly take you to the candidate portal login with form number and password.
- Then click on the choice filling form as shown below.
- Fill the PG course and centre preferences as per your convenience.
- Click on the “Save” option to submit the choices.
CDAC C-CAT 2019 Counselling & Seat Allocation Process
Candidates will selected on the basis of the ranks based on their performances in Section A, Sections A+B, Sections A+B+C of C-CAT exam. After online choice filling form of their preferences of course and training centre, there will be two counselling process and three seat allotment rounds.
- In first counselling according the ranks candidates will be allocated seats in the order of rank and preferences of courses and centres. Two rounds of seat allocations based on thefirst counselling will be done
- If the candidate do not have good enough ranks they might not get top preferences course or centres.
- However, the seats allotted in the first preference and in the first round to the candidates will be their final allocated seat and there will be no change for them in the second round of seat allocations. And the seats allocated in the second round will be the final allocated and there will be no further change in them.
- In the second counselling, candidates who have not got admission or have not allotted seats have to fill the online choice for the vacant seats in the centres and courses. The second counselling will be scheduled after the payment of the first installment fee of the second round of seat allocation. The third round of seat allocation is based on the second counseling.
Seat Allotment Result
In the both the counselling, CDAC will released the result in the candidates login for the seat allotted to the candidates. Candidates can check the result and the seat allotted to them by logging in with Form number and Password. The decision made by the CDAC and the seats allotted to the candidates in all the rounds are the final seats allotted to them, after that no changes can be made further. After the allocation of seats, candidates have to pay the course fee either in installments or full, online on the official website.
Candidates may take note that no Demand Draft (DD) or cheque or cash will be accepted at any C-DAC training centre towards payment of any installment of course fees.
Candidates can check the seats offered by the centres in each course from below:
CDAC Placement Overview
From more than 25 years, around 3 lakh IT professionals in software development and other specialised advanced computing domains have shaped their career through C-DAC. Every year, more than 300 companies participated in C-DAC’s campus for the placements.
List of Top-companies visiting C-DAC for campus placements
C-DAC Common Admission Test (C-CAT) is conducted by the CDAC for admissions in various PG Diploma Courses every year. C-CAT is usually conducted twice in a year for August session and for February session. C-CAT is a computerized test conducted across the India. it has three sections (Section A, Section B, Section C) of one-hour duration each depending on the category of courses selected by the candidate. Candidates can get admission into the course and centre of their preference on the basis of the C-DAC ranks.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) was set up by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India in 1988. Every year thousand of students and professional are trained in more than 30 centres across India. Today, it is offering 13 postgraduate diploma courses in various training centres located in cities across India. CDAC mission is to achieve and spread of knowledge application of technologies by overcoming language through
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.