CDAC C-CAT 2021 Seat Allotment – CDAC will announce C-CAT 2021 seat allotment result online at cdac.in. The seat allotment result is released for different rounds separately. The candidates can check the seat allotment result at the candidate’s login. In total, there are 3 seat allocations rounds. As per C-CAT ranks, and preferences submitted by the candidates for centres and courses, the seat seats are allocated to the candidates. After this, the candidates who have been allotted seats have to pay the admission fee. Check more details about CDAC C-CAT 2021 seat allotment from this page.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Seat Allotment
During the choice filling of CDAC C-CAT 2021, the candidates can submit as many course-centre preferences as they want. The seat allocation is done on the basis of the preferences and availability of seats. Check the important dates regarding CDAC C-CAT 2021 seat allotment results from the table given below.
Allotment result: The candidates can check seat allotment result from cdac.in.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Seat Allotment Dates
|CDAC C-CAT 2021 Seat Allotment||Dates|
|Announcement of ranks||20 Aug 2021|
|1st round counselling date||20 – 26 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of 1st round of allocation||28 Aug 2021|
|Last date of payment of 1st installment fee (Rs 10,000 Fee + 18% Service tax) for candidates allocated seats through the first round||03 Sep 2021|
|Declaration of 2nd round of allocation||06 Sep 2021|
|Last date of payment of 1st installment fee (Rs 10,000 Fee + 18% Service Tax) for candidates allocated seats through the second round||09 Sep 2021|
|Payment of caution fee and online choice filling for 2nd round||11 – 14 Sep 2021|
|Declaration of 3rd round of allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)||15 Sep 2021|
|Last date to pay the balance course fee||17 Sep 2021|
|Last date of Verification of Eligibility Certificates, and Registration of Students||20 Sep 2021|
|Beginning of PG Diploma Courses||21 Sep 2021|
|Completion of PG Diploma Courses||16 Apr 2022|
How to do CDAC C-CAT Choice Filling?
After the declaration of the result, the candidates have to do the choice filling of the courses and centres in which they have to take admission. The seats are allocated according to the ranks of the candidates and choice filling preferences.
Steps to Check CDAC C-CAT Seat Allocation 2021
- First of all, click on the link given above.
- Next, enter the form number and password in the space provided.
- Then, click on the ‘Choice Filling’ option.
- Lastly, save the options.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Counselling & Seat Allocation Process
The candidates who have qualified CDAC C-CAT have to take part in the counselling process. To start with the counselling, the candidates have to first submit their choice filling preference for courses and centres.
First Round of Seat Allocation (As per 1st Round of Counselling)
- The candidates can check their seats by logging into their account.
- If the ranks of some candidates are not good enough, then they may be offered lowered preferred courses / centres.
- The candidates shall be allotted a better rank in the second round of seat allocation according to their ranks.
- Once the seats are offered to the candidates, then they can pay the first installement fee.
Second Round of Seat Allocation (As per 1st Round of Counselling)
- The candidates who are not offered seat in the first round of seat allocation shall be considered for the second round of seat allocation.
- The candidates who did not get to preferences in the first round of seat allocation will also be considered for the second round of seat allocation.
- The candidates who then, get selected in this round have to pay the first installment of admission fee.
Who can participate in Second Round of Counselling?
Given below are the particulars of the candidates who can participate in the second round CDAC C-CAT second round of counselling.
- Those who did not participate in the first choice filling
- The candidates who were not allocated seats according to the first round of choice filling
- Those who were allotted seats in the first round of seat allocation, but did not pay the first installment of fee
- Those who were allotted seats in the first round of seat allocation paid the fee but withdrawn their admission.
In order to participate in the second round CDAC C-CAT counselling, the candidates have to pay the caution deposit. After the submission of the caution deposit, the candidates can do the choice filling.
Third Round of Seat Allocation
The course and centre allotted to the candidates who participated in the second round of counselling is published online. The candidates are allocated the seats on the basis of the ranks and fresh preferences submitted in the second counselling. The caution deposit is refunded to the candidates who did not get a seat in the third round of counselling.
Candidates may take note that no Demand Draft (DD) or cheque or cash will be accepted at any C-DAC training centre towards payment of any installment of course fees.
Payment of Fee
After the counselling rounds are completed, the candidates have to pay the balance fee. This balance fee has to be submitted within the prescribed deadline.
Registration of Candidates at Allocated Centres
After the full payment of fees and proving the eligibility required for the course, the candidates have to get themseleves enrolled at the respective CDAC training centres. To do so, the candidates need to fill up the registration form and have to upload their passport size photograph and photocopies of qualifying degree certificate / provisional passing certificate from the university.
CDAC C-CAT Seat Intake 2021
Check the seat intake of different training centres given below.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Fee Structure
The fee has to be paid in two installments. candidates can check the fee structure given below:
Amount as per last year’s information
|e-DAC & e-DMC||Rs 50,000 + GST|
|e-DBDA||Rs 60,000 + GST|
|e-DAI||Rs 80,000 + GS|
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Placement
Top ICT companies hire from CDAC for their projects. Check the detailed list given below.
About CDAC C-CAT 2021
C-DAC Common Admission Test (C-CAT) is held by CDAC for admission into various diploma programmes. The test is conducted twice a year. The test consists of the questions from English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, Computer Fundamentals, Data Structure, OOP Concepts etc. The test consists of 75 multiple-choice questions. After qualifying the exam, the candidates are granted admission in any any of the training centres associated with CDAC.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.