CDAC C-CAT 2021 Seat Allotment – CDAC publishes the seat allotment result for C-CAT online cdac.in. In total, there are 2 rounds of counselling and three round of seat allocation. The qualified candidates have to first of all submit their preferences for course-centre. The factors according to which the candidates are given admission are ranks of the candidates, preferences of course-centres and availability of the seats. Once the candidates accepts the seat that has been offered, they have to pay the first installment of fee and then, later at the end of the allocation process, the balance fee has to be paid. Check more information about CDAC C-CAT 2021 seat allotment from this page.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Seat Allotment
During the choice filling of CDAC C-CAT 2021, the candidates can submit as many course-centre preferences as they want. The seat allocation is done on the basis of the preferences and availability of seats. Check the important dates regarding CDAC C-CAT 2021 seat allotment results from the table given below.
|CDAC C-CAT Seat Allotment Results For February Session||Dates|
|Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling)||to be announced|
|Declaration of 1st Round of Seat Allocation||to be announced|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the 1st round||to be announced|
|Declaration of 2nd Round of Seat Allocation||to be announced|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the second round||to be announced|
|Payment of caution deposit and online selection of course and centres (2nd counselling)||to be announced|
|Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)||to be announced|
|Last Date of Payment of Balance course fee||to be announced|
|Registration of Students at Training Centres||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes||to be announced|
Allotment result: Candidate can do CDAC C-CAT 2021 choice filling as per the schedule given above at official website i.e. cdac.in.
How to do CDAC C-CAT Choice Filling?
After the declaration of the result, the candidates have to do the choice filling of the courses and centres in which they have to take admission. The seats are allocated according to the ranks of the candidates and choice filling preferences.
Steps to Check CDAC C-CAT Seat Allocation 2021
- First of all, click on the link given above.
- Next, enter the form number and password in the space provided.
- Then, click on the ‘Choice Filling’ option.
- Lastly, save the options.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Counselling & Seat Allocation Process
The candidates who have qualified CDAC C-CAT have to take part in the counselling process. To start with the counselling, the candidates have to first submit their choice filling preference for courses and centres.
First Round of Seat Allocation (As per 1st Round of Counselling)
- The candidates can check their seats by logging into their account.
- If the ranks of some candidates are not good enough, then they may be offered lowered preferred courses / centres.
- The candidates shall be allotted a better rank in the second round of seat allocation according to their ranks.
- Once the seats are offered to the candidates, then they can pay the first installement fee.
Second Round of Seat Allocation (As per 1st Round of Counselling)
- The candidates who are not offered seat in the first round of seat allocation shall be considered for the second round of seat allocation.
- The candidates who did not get to preferences in the first round of seat allocation will also be considered for the second round of seat allocation.
- The candidates who then, get selected in this round have to pay the first installment of admission fee.
Who can participate in Second Round of Counselling?
Given below are the particulars of the candidates who can participate in the second round CDAC C-CAT second round of counselling.
- Those who did not participate in the first choice filling
- The candidates who were not allocated seats according to the first round of choice filling
- Those who were allotted seats in the first round of seat allocation, but did not pay the first installment of fee
- Those who were allotted seats in the first round of seat allocation paid the fee but withdrawn their admission.
In order to participate in the second round CDAC C-CAT counselling, the candidates have to pay the caution deposit. After the submission of the caution deposit, the candidates can do the choice filling.
Third Round of Seat Allocation
The course and centre allotted to the candidates who participated in the second round of counselling is published online. The candidates are allocated the seats on the basis of the ranks and fresh preferences submitted in the second counselling. The caution deposit is refunded to the candidates who did not get a seat in the third round of counselling.
Candidates may take note that no Demand Draft (DD) or cheque or cash will be accepted at any C-DAC training centre towards payment of any installment of course fees.
Payment of Fee
After the counselling rounds are completed, the candidates have to pay the balance fee. This balance fee has to be submitted within the prescribed deadline.
Registration of Candidates at Allocated Centres
After the full payment of fees and proving the eligibility required for the course, the candidates have to get themseleves enrolled at the respective CDAC training centres. To do so, the candidates need to fill up the registration form and have to upload their passport size photograph and photocopies of qualifying degree certificate / provisional passing certificate from the university.
CDAC C-CAT Seat Intake 2021
Check the seat intake of different training centres given below.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Fee Structure
The fee has to be paid in two installments. candidates can check the fee structure given below:
Amount as per last year’s information
|e-DAC & e-DMC||Rs 50,000 + GST|
|e-DBDA||Rs 60,000 + GST|
|e-DAI||Rs 80,000 + GS|
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Placement
Top ICT companies hire from CDAC for their projects. Check the detailed list given below.
About CDAC C-CAT 2021
C-DAC Common Admission Test (C-CAT) is held by CDAC for admission into various diploma programmes. The test is conducted twice a year. The test consists of the questions from English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, Computer Fundamentals, Data Structure, OOP Concepts etc. The test consists of 75 multiple-choice questions. After qualifying the exam, the candidates are granted admission in any any of the training centres associated with CDAC.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.