CDAC C-CAT Seat Allotment Results 2019: The Seat Allotment Results for CDAC C-CAT will be announced as per schedule. It will be released online, cdac.in, through login and link to check will be provided below when it will be released at the official website. Candidates will need Form Number and Password to check CDAC C-CAT Seat Allotment Result 2019. C-DAC’s PG Diploma admission process will consist of two counseling sessions and three rounds of seat allocations. The candidates can check here seat allotment result of CDAC C-CAT 2019 after each round of counselling.
CDAC C-CAT Seat Allotment Results 2019
All the important events and dates for CDAC C-CAT Seat Allotment 2019 are as follows:
|Event||February Batch||August Batch|
|Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling)||27 Dec 2018 – 03 Jan 2019||Third week of Aug 2019|
|Declaration of 1st Round of Seat Allocation||07 Jan 2019||Third week of Jul 2019|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the 1st round||16 Jan 2019 (till 5 pm)||Last week of July 2019|
|Declaration of 2nd Round of Seat Allocation||21 Jan 2019||Last week of July 2019|
|Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the second round||28 Jan 2019 (till 5 pm)||First week of Aug 2019|
|Payment of caution deposit and online selection of course and centres (2nd counselling)||30 Jan – 04 Feb 2019||Second week of Aug 2019|
|Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)||06 Feb 2019||Second week of Aug 2019|
|Last Date of Payment of Balance course fee||14 Feb 2019||Second week of Aug 2019|
|Registration of Students at Training Centres||18 Feb 2019||Third week of Aug 2019|
|Commencement of PG Diploma Courses||19 Feb 2019||Second week of Aug 2019|
Online Choice Filling
Online Choice Filling will start on the official website. Candidates will have to fill the Online Preference Form by log onto the candidate portal. Candidates must check out the steps for filling the form after the releasing of the rank card.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link which is provided above.
- The link will directly take you to the candidate portal.
- Enter the asked credential such as Form No. and Password.
- Submit the details diligently.
- After the login, candidates will be able to see their rank according to the Section wise.
- Under the Rank, click on the button “Click Here for Choice Filling”.
- Fill the PG course and centre preferences as per your convenience.
- Click on the “Save” option to submit the choices.
Counselling & Seat Allocation Process
C-DAC’s PG Diploma admission process will have two counselling sessions and three rounds of seat allocations. Counselling means online filling of preferences of courses and training centres by the candidates.
- There are two rounds of seat allocations based on the first counselling. This means that using the course-centre preferences given by the candidates during the first choice filling, two rounds of seat allocations (Round 1 and Round 2) will be done. Further details of the first counselling and first/second rounds of seat allocations are given in Sections 16(f-j) of this Admission Booklet. Depending on their C-CAT ranks, candidates will be allocated seats strictly based on the order of preferences of courses and centres given by them during the counselling.
- If some candidates’ ranks are not good enough to get them their top preferences in the first round of seat allocations, they may be offered their lower preferred courses/centres. Such candidates may be allocated their higher-preferred course/centre in the second round of seat allocation, depending on their ranks. However, if candidates get their first preference in the first round of seat allocation itself, then that will be their final allocated seat and there will be no change for them in the second round of seat allocations. The seats allocated in the second round are final and there will be no further change in them.
- Through the second counseling, candidates who have not got/confirmed admission are given one last chance to online fill their preferences of courses and training centres for the vacant seats that arise after the second round of admissions. The second counselling is scheduled after the payment of the first installment fee of the second round of seat allocation. The third round of seat allocation is based on the second counseling. The categories of candidates who are eligible to take part in the second counselling, and more details of the second counselling and third round of seat allocation, are given in Sections 16(k-m) of this Admission Booklet.
- During both the counselling sessions, candidates will be permitted to give preferences for only those courses belonging to the category they had selected in the C-CAT application form. However, a candidate can give as many preferences of training centres and courses belonging to the applied C-CAT category.
- Based on the C-CAT ranks, admissions to various courses at different training centres are offered in the order of preferences of courses and centres given by the candidate and the number of seats available for the courses at the particular centres. Therefore candidates must take utmost care while filling the order of preference of the courses and centres. Under any circumstance, a candidate will not be allocated another course/centre which was not given as a preference during the counselling stage.
Important Notes: A candidate cannot join a lower preferred choice if he/she is allocated a higher preference in any round of seat allocation.