CEE AMPAI 2020 – Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) has released the result for for B. Tech, B. Pharm, M.Tech, MBA, MCA and M.Pharm courses. CEE AMPAI 2020 Result is available online at ampai.in. The entrance exam was held on October 18, 2020. Only those candidates can apply for CEE AMPAI who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks. AMPAI conducts the CEE examination for admission to its B.Tech and B.Pharm courses. CEE AMPAI is conducted in the offline mode. Check more information about CEE AMPAI 2020 such as eligibility criteria, admit card, test centres etc.
Latest: WB CEE AMPAI 2020 Result for B. Tech, B. Pharm, M.Tech, MBA, MCA and M.Pharm courses has been released. Click here to check it.
CEE AMPAI 2020
The candidates appearing for B.Tech are required to appear for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics paper. For B.Pharm, candidates need to appear for Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics. Check more information about CEE AMPAI 2020 from the table given below.
|Availability of Information for online and off-line application |
along with proforma for domicile
|27 Mar 2020|
|CEE AMPAI 2020 application process begins (offline)||27 Mar 2020|
|Availability of online application form||28 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit application form online||10 May 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to receive application form offline||10 May 2020 (4 PM)|
|Availability of admit card||From 14 May 2020|
|CEE AMPAI 2020 date|
|Announcement of result|
06 Nov 2020
CEE AMPAI 2020 Result
AMPAI has released the Result for CEE in the form of a rank card. Candidates can check their CEE AMPAI 2020 result on the official site, ampai.in. A separate merit list has released for the B. Tech, B. Pharm, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, and M.Pharm courses.
The result for CEE AMPAI 2020 consists of the name of the candidates in descending order as per the marks scored by them. After the declaration of the CEE AMPAI 2020 result, CEE calls all the selected candidates for further counseling and admission rounds.
CEE AMPAI 2020 UG and PG Examination
CEE AMPAI 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download CEE AMPAI 2020 admit card from the official website of exam, ampai.in. CEE AMPAI 2020 admit card can be downloaded by entering the details like name, date of birth, user id and password. Without having the admit card, candidates cannot give the examination.
Along with the exam’s admit card, the candidates need to carry a valid id proof which can be either 10th class admit card or 12th class admit card. A black / blue ball point pen also has to be taken to the exam centre.
Details Mentioned CEE AMPAI 2020 Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Date and Time of Examination
- Exam center
- Other important details
CEE AMPAI 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the examination pattern for CEE AMPAI 2020 below.
Language: The language of the paper shall be English
Exam Mode: CEE AMPAI 2020 is a pen-paper test
Sections: There will be three sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology
Number of Questions: There shall be a total of 200 questions in the CEE AMPAI 2020 examination
Type of Questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the exam
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions for CEE AMPAI 2020 below
|Subject||Category 1||Category 2||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||60 X 1 mark each||20 X 2 marks each||100|
|Biological Sciences||60 X 1 mark each||20 X 2 marks each||100|
|Physics||45 X 1 mark each||15X 2 marks each||75|
|Chemistry||45 X 1 mark each||15 X 2 marks each||75|
CEE AMPAI 2020 Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates of CEE AMPAI can get the application form in both online as well as offline mode. Given below is the application process for CEE AMPAI 2020.
How to apply for CEE AMPAI 2020?
Candidates can apply for CEE AMPAI by following the below-given steps.
Step 1: Go to the official site to get the application form.
Step 2: Now candidates are required to enter all the asked details correctly.
Step 3: After entering all the details correctly candidates can upload the required images in their proper specifications.
Step 4: Now candidates can submit the required amount of application fee along with the CEE AMPAI 2020 application form.
Step 1: Go to the official site to get the application form.
Step 2: Now candidates can download and print the form.
Step 3: Then the candidates are required to fill all the asked details and paste their recent photograph.
Step 4: Now candidates can send the application form along with a demand draft to the AMPAI office.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay Rs 200 through debit card / credit card or demand draft.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Examination Schedule
Check the examination schedule for CEE AMPAI 2020 given below.
|Paper 1: Mathematics||9.30 AM – 10.30 AM|
|Paper 2: Physics & Chemistry||11.30 AM – 1.30 PM|
|Paper 3: Biology||2.30 PM – 4.00 PM|
CEE AMPAI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the CEE AMPAI 2020 eligibility criteria below.
Citizenship: The applicants must be citizen of India.
Age Limit: Candidates must be 17 years of age on January 31, 2020. There is no upper age limit.
For Engineering Courses:
- The candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with individual passing marks in Physics and Mathematics along with one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science and Computer Applications as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must have passed the above given subjects with 45% marks and 30% marks in English.
For Pharmacy Course
- The candidates must have completed 10+2 with individual pass marks in Physics and Chemistry along with one of Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must have obtained minimum 45% marks in the above subjects and minimum 30% marks in English.
Note: The candidates are required to submit domicile certificate positively. It has to be submitted in the prescribed format. Also, candidates have to submit Performa A and B with the application form attached with the official prospectus of CEE AMPAI 2020.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for CEE AMPAI 2020 below.
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Optics I (Ray optics)
- Optics II (Wave Optics)
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid state Electronics
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Atomic Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Solid State
- Liquid state
- Gaseous state
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemistry in Industry
- Surface Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Application Oriented chemistry
- Science of Life
- Ultra structure and functions of cellular components
- Chemical constituents of living cells
- Cell division
- Genetics and Evolution
- Molecular basis of inheritance
- Morphological variations and structural organization
- Animals: Human
For detailed CEE AMPAI Syllabus candidates can Click Here.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for CEE AMPAI 2020 below.
- All the aspiring candidates are advised to start their preparation in advance. If the candidates have studied all the topics then they can start giving mock tests and solving sample or previous year’s question papers.
- If candidates feel that they are weak in any particular section then they are required to practice that section regularly it will build up their confidence level for that section.
- Candidates are advised to understand the exam pattern as it can help them in time management at the time of the examination.
- Candidates are suggested to plan a study schedule and study according to that.
- Candidates must practice the formulas of Maths and Physics regularly to make their base stronger.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Important Books
Candidates can check the list of the important books for CEE AMPAI 2020 below.
|Name of the book||Author||Buy Here|
|15 Year’s Solved Papers |
CEE Engineering Entrance Exam
Paperback – 2018
|Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|All in one Science||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|All in one Mathematics||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|Self Study Guide B. Pharma Entrance Exam 2020||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|B.Pharma Guide 2019||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
CEE AMPAI 2020 Exam Centre
Check the exam centres for CEE AMPAI 2020 given below.
- North Kolkata
- South Kolkata
- North 24 Pgs (Agarpara)
- South 24 Pgs (Sodepur)
- Nadia (Kalyani)
CEE AMPAI 2020 Important Instructions
Check the points given below to know what are the important instructions that have to be followed on the day of examination.
- Candidates are required to enter the exam hall 45 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates are required to carry the hall ticket along with a valid proof.
- On entering the examination hall, candidates are required to take their allotted seats which is indicating their roll number.
- Do not carry ant textual or written material inside the exam hall.
- Until the exam is over, candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall.
- Maintain silence when the examination is going on.
- Candidates are required to fill their OMR sheet by following proper instructions. Write Question Booklet number and Question Booklet series on the OMR sheet.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Counselling
AMPAI calls all the qualified candidates of CEE to appear for the counseling round. Selected candidates must appear for the CEE AMPAI 2020 counseling on the given date and time. The process of CEE AMPAI 2020 counseling shall end as soon as the seats of all the colleges under AMPAI gets booked.
Candidates must go to the AMPAI CEE 2020 counseling center along with all the required documents. The verification of documents of the candidates shall be done at the time of the counseling and if any candidate is found ineligible then he/she may not be able to move towards the further admission process.
Documents required for CEE AMPAI 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check the list of the required documents for the CEE AMPAI 2020 counseling below.
- Original marksheets of 10th and 12th standards
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile certificate from the appropriate authority. If candidate fails to submit the domicile certificate then he / she will not be considered under minority
- 4 copies of passport size photograph.
Participating Institutes and Seat Intake for CEE AMPAI 2020
Candidates can check the list of the participating institutes for CEE AMPAI 2020 below.
|Participating Institutes||No. of seats||Courses Available|
|JIS College of Engineering||360||ECE, CSE, INT, ELE, |
BMD, CIV, MEC
|Narula Institute of Technology||330||ECE, CSE, INT, ELE, EIE, |
|Guru Nanak Institute of Technology||270||ECE, CSE, INT, ELE, EIE, |
|Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology||60||PHE|
|Dr.Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata||144||ECE, CSE, ELE, MEC, ATE, CIV|
Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) is a registered body situated in West Bengal. It was established in the year 2010. It has various colleges inside it. For admission to its B.Tech and B.Pharm courses, it conducts the Common Entrance Examination (CEE). AMPAI aims in creating a transparent, competitive examination and evaluation process for the selection of proficient candidates for the respective courses and giving leverage to minority students by offering them equal education opportunities. The vision of AMPAI is to transform the lives and communities through learning.
CEE AMPAI 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : All those candidates who have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% individual marks in the subjects and minimum 30% marks in English
Ans : CEE AMPAI is conducted for the admission in B.Tech and B.Pharm courses.
Ans : CEE AMPAI is conducted in the offline mode.
Ans : There are 3 papers in total for CEE AMPAI namely, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Ans : There is no negative marking in CEE AMPAI 2020.
Ans : There are multiple-choice questions in the test.
Official Website: ampai.in
For more information about CEE AMPAI 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.