CEE AMPAI 2018 will allow students of Sikh and Other Minority and Non-Minority in the State and National level. It is meant for admission to 4 years B. Tech and B. Pharm Courses. The common Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted by Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) for 2018 has been announced. AMPAI has announced the important dates for CEE AMPAI 2018. The candidates who complete their application form and submit it either in Online mode or Offline mode has been issued hall tickets. CEE AMPAI 2018 Admit Card is available online. It has been issued in online mode on the official website i.e ampai.in Candidates appear in the following subjects
- B Tech- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- B harm Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics
For CEE AMPAI 2019 Admit Card – Click Here
CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2018
Those who succeed in passing the CEE AMPAI 2018 shall get to take admission in their desired courses i.e B. Tech and B. Pharm Courses offered by the participating institutes.
There would be two portals to generate admit card. One is meant for candidates who are registered in online mode and the other one is meant for the candidates who submit the applications in offline mode. Both the links would be visible on the same page, the candidate just need to pick her medium. The admit card will be accessible for:-
- Candidates registered in Online mode – will have to log in to their account using email-id and password to get their admit card.
- Candidates registered in Offline mode – will have to enter their name and date of birth to get their admit card.
|Publication of downloadable Admit card
(for both online & off-line applicants)
|10 May 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date||13 May 2018|
Candidates must carry downloaded admit card at the examination center. Candidates without Admit Card will not be allowed to take entry in the examination hall.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Online and Offline mode CEE AMPAI 2018 Admit Card .
Official Website: www.ampai.in
Note: Online candidates are requested to enter their registered Email Id & Password in Already registered here section to Download their Admit Card. Offline candidates are requested to enter their Name & Date of Birth and click on Generate Admit Card.
The following 5 institutes fall under CEE AMPAI:
- JIS College of Engineering (JISCE)- Kalyani West Bengal
- Narula Institute of Technology (NIT)- Agarpara. Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Institute of Technology (GNIT)- Sodepur, Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology (GNIPST)- Sodepur, Kolkata
- Dr.Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College (DSCSDEC)- Dumdum, Kolkata
Steps to download the admit card if you have registered in online mode
- When you visit the official website you shall notice an icon indicating already registered. Below this icon, you shall notice two boxes prompting to fill (i) Email Id and ii) Password (the password should be exactly what was created by the candidate or the one that is created by the Institute for you. Anyway, it is send to you n your registered mobile number and email provided)
- Now enter the Email ID
- And also insert the Password
- When you provide these details, you will notice a big blue login icon the link will automatically open your CEE AMPAI 2018 account.
- Here you will see the icon “click here to download the Admit Card”
- Save this file
- Take multiple prints
- Check the venue address and locate it using google maps
The second portal is meant for those candidates who are registered as offline candidates. The facility issuing the admit card in online mode also to those candidates who are registered as Offline candidates to save their crucial time. These candidates would aso get relief from going to the institute and wait for the printed admit card. Rather they can themselves obtain their hall ticket using the online portal and save both energy and time.
Steps to download the admit card if you have registered in offline mode
- When you visit the official website you shall notice an icon indicating “Offline Candidates Admit Card” Below this icon, you shall notice two boxes prompting to fill (i) Name and (ii) Date of Birth
- Enter your Name
- Also enter your Date of Birth
- And now hit the icon Generate Admit Card for Offline Candidate
What to carry to the test centre?
The Examination Hall shall be opened 45 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Admit Card of CEE-AMPAI-2017-WB
- Admit card of Class / Std. Xth / XIIth examination as photo ID
- Black / Blue Ball Point Pen.
Important Do’s and Don’t
Candidates appearing in the entrance exam are advised to take note of the following instructions that we have bifurcated in two sections. The instructions that must be complied with and the instructions that advise what not to do while the exam is in progress.
- Candidates have to bring one photo identification proof at the Examination Hall.
- The photo identification may be Admit card of Class / Std.X /10+2 examinations.
- Paste colour photographs on the hall ticket if required with gum so that it is not detached in any way.
- Enter the examination hall only with your Admit Card and blue/black ball point pens.
- Submit the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator after completion of each session of Examination.
- Write the Question Booklet No. in the specified places on both the OMR Answer Sheet and Attendance Sheet.
- Maintain discipline and obey examination rules at all times.
- Don’t staple or pin the photographs.
- Don’t attest both photographs.
- Don’t sign in capital letters.
- Don’t bring Mobile Phone, Calculator or any other Electronic Gadget inside the
- Examination Hall.
- Don’t resort to unfair practices at the examination hall
The following cities may form part of exam centres- Kolkata – North, South/ North 24 Pgs: (Agarpara)/ North 24 Pgs: (Sodepur)/ Nadia/ Howrah/ Kharagpur/ Asansol/ Durgapur/ Malda/ Siliguri/ Ranchi/ Jamshedpur/ Dhanbad/ Patna/ Benaras/ Guwahati/ Silchar/ Agartala/.
The written entrance examination will have 350 Multiple Choice Question. There will be 4 alternatives and the candidate will supposedly mark the answers on OMR sheet. This exam has no negative marking.
|Subject||Category 1||Category 2||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||60 X 1 mark each||20 X 2 marks each||100|
|Biological Sciences||60 X 1 mark each||20 X 2 marks each||100|
|Physics||45 X 1 mark each||15 X 2 marks each||75|
|Chemistry||45 X 1 mark each||15 X 2 marks each||75|
Click here to view complete Syllabus for CEE AMPAI 2018 Entrance Exam.
Seat Intake capacity in various colleges
|College||Seat intake for minority|
|JIS College of Engineering||360|
|Narula Institute of Technology||330|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Technology||270|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology||60|
|Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College||144|
Click Here to check College wise Seat Matrix of CEE-AMPAI-2018-WB.