CEE AMPAI 2018 Application Form – AMPAI will conduct the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2018 in May 2018 for admission to B.Tech and B.Pharm courses. Candidates who want to appear for this examination will have to fill the application form which is available now on the official website i.e. www.ampai.in. Check complete details on CEE AMPAI Application Form 2018 from this page.
CEE AMPAI Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website. Candidates can fill the form in two modes either online or offline. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility. Candidates must apply on ore before its last date to apply.
|Online and Offline Registration Begins||17 Feb 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||07 May 2018|
Any candidate who has already completed application online shall not be allowed to apply off-line at a later side and vice versa. In such a case, the application done later, (either off-line or on-line as applicable) shall be cancelled.
Official Website: www.ampai.in.
How to Apply?
To apply, the interested candidates will have to fill the application form for CEE AMPAI 2018 in any of the two ways given by the conducting body. The candidates need to follow some steps to fill the application form for both the modes and those steps will be.
For Online Filling of the Application Form
Step 1 – Registration
The candidates will have to register themselves on the CEE AMPAI 2018 website www.ampai.in. The candidates need to login and click on the link ‘Apply Online’ section and create his/her user id account by entering his/her name and email at the “New Online Registration” section. The candidates will receive the unique password in email id provided by him/her.
Step 2 – Login with Unique Password
- The candidates need to check the email which contains the unique password in the given email id.
- Next, the candidates need to note down the unique password.
- Now, the candidates will have to go to the home page and click on the “Existing Users Login” section and have to login using his/her email id and unique password and can start filling the online application form afterwards.
Step 3 – Filling the application form
The candidates will have to fill all the details asked in the form correctly and completely. The details asked will be the name of the candidate, personal details, contact details, academic qualifications, category, gender and course options. The candidates need to fill the form before the due date.
Step 4 – Uploading Images
After submitting the form, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of the following documents:
- Photograph – The candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the recent photograph with dimensions 4.5cm X 3.5cm and size 300kb.
- Signature – Next, the candidates need to upload the scan of own signature with dimensions 1.5cm X 3.5cm and size 100kb.
- Admit Card of Class 10th examination – Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of admit card of Class 10th Examination with dimensions 210mm X 297mm and size 600kb.
Step 5 – Payment of Fee
Once the images will be uploaded in the form, the candidates’ next step will be the payment of application fee. To complete the application process, the candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- by the online payment gateway.
*Note – The candidate can apply only in one way either online or offline, once filled online, the candidate cannot fill the form through offline mode and vice-versa.
For Offline Filling of the Application Form
Step1 – The candidates will have to visit the website www.ampai.in and download a pdf copy of the application form.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to take a print out of the downloaded form and start filling the form.
Step 3 – Candidates must all the required information in the form such as personal details, contact details, course options, academic qualifications etc.
Step 4 – Next, the candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- by DD (Demand Draft) in favour of “Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes” or “(AMPAI)”, payable at Kolkata.
Step 5 – Candidates need to submit the duly filled application along with the DD and important documents either in person or by post at the following address:
AMPAI Office, Dwarka Building, 1st Floor, 7, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal –700020.
Required Documents to be submitted
- Copy of Class 10th Admit Card
- Duly filled Domicile Certificate as per proforma prescribed in the information brochure.
Step 6 – The candidates will receive an SMS to the mobile number given by them when the AMPAI office will approve the application form.
List of Examination Centres
The Examination Centre will be allotted to the candidates according to their choice filled in the application form. Each candidate can choose only two centres. Once the AMPAI will prescribe the centres to the candidates, then the request for change of centre will not be accepted. The list of the examination centres locations will be as follows:
|Location||Exam Centre Code|
|North 24 Pgs (Agarpara)||03|
|South 24 Pgs (Sodepur)||04|
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The application form will have to be filled at one sitting only. It cannot be partially filled and saved and submitted at a later stage.
- The candidates need to pay the payment immediately after the submission of the online form.
- If any candidate logs out after online form submission or before the payment of fee then, he/she need to fill the form afresh.
- And if any candidate will receive any problem during payment then he/she can click on the ‘Retry Payment’ option available with the logout option. For this, the candidate will not have to fill the form again.
- Once the form will be submitted then no correction opportunity will be provided to the candidates.
- If any candidate fails to fill through online mode and retry filling with the offline mode then he/she can do this without any penalty being charged for the incomplete online process.