CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 – Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) conducts Common Entrance Exam (CEE) every year at state level. CEE AMPAI is an offline test (pen and paper test) conducted for admission in MBA, MCA, M.Tech and M.Pharm courses for colleges of West Bengal. The exam is conducted in the last week of july 2020. Candidate requires to fill an application form either online or offline to apply for CEE AMPAI Masters. Students who have passed their Bachelor’s programme or those who are in the last semester of their Bachelor’s programme can apply for CEE AMPAI Masters 2020. Scroll down to check the eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern and so on in detail.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020
The institutes give preference to sikh community students both from and outside West Bengal. The following are the important dates of CEE AMPAI Masters 2020.
|CEE AMPAI 2020||Dates|
|CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 application process begins from||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|CEE AMPAI Admit Card is available to download from||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Exam of CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 is in||Last week of Jul 2020|
|CEE AMPAI 2020 Masters Result is announced in the||Month of Aug 2020|
The candidates can take admission in the following given courses. Except MCA, all of the courses given below are of 2 hours duration. On the other hand, MCA is of 3 hours duration.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 Syllabus
CEE AMPAI Masters covers exams for admission to MBA, MCA, M.Tech and M.Pharm courses. Candidates can check the syllabus for each course of CEE AMPAI Masters from here.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern to get a rough idea about the exam, type and number of questions asked, and so on.
- Nature of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Medium: English
- Duration: 3 Hours (180 minutes)
- Number of Questions: MBA is of 200 marks and MCA, M.Tech and M.Pharma are of 150 marks exam.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in AMPAI Masters Common Entrance Exam.
Exam pattern for MBA
|Section in MBA||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Total number of marks|
| Data |
Exam Pattern for MCA
|Section in MCA||No. of Questions|
|Mathematics Part 1||60|
|Mathematics Part 2||20|
|Aptitude Test: (Reasoning, Problem Solving, |
Quantitative Comparison, Discrete Quantitative Analysis and Data Interpretation
Exam Pattern for M.Tech
|Section in M.Tech||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Total number of marks|
Exam Pattern for M.Pharma
|Section in M.Pharma||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Total number of marks|
|Knowledge Test part 1||100||1||100|
|Knowledge Test part 2||25||2||50|
CEE AMPAI 2020 Masters Preparation Tips
Check the preparation tips given below to see what can be the possible strategies to qualify the examination.
- Utilize the time well: The biggest key to your success is to manage the time well. Check the total number of sections and see how can they be covered in the set time.
- Understand the exam pattern: Check the exam pattern before the examination and see what is the duration of the exam, what is the marking scheme of the exam.
- Give the mock test and practice the sample papers: Practice makes the man perfect. So, prepare well before the examination.
- Understand the concepts: Do not try to rush with the syllabus. Understand every topic carefully and then attempt the questions.
- Revise: Do not forget to revise the studied concepts time and again before the examination.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020: Eligibility Criteria
There are some terms and conditions laid by the Association of MInority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI). These terms and conditions are known by the term “Eligibility Criteria’ and these have to be met before applying for CEE AMPAI Masters. So, check the details given below. As these are the PG Courses, so the candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in the respective courses chosen by the candidates.
Citizenship: The candidates must be Indian.
Qualification for MCA course:
- The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years duration except BBA with Mathematics
- Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in bachelor’s programme.
- The candidates who are still in the final year of their Bachelor’s, they can also apply for this course.
Qualification for MBA course:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering/Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities
- Candidate who will appear in final semester of his / her bachelor’s programme can also appear for MCA course.
Qualification for M.Tech course (Electronics & Communication Engineering, M.Tech in Mobile Communication & Networking Technology and M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- B.E. / B.Tech in ECE / AEIE / Control and Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc in Physics / Electronics
M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering:
- B.E. / B.Tech. in CSE / IT or M.Sc. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Mathematics MCA (with BCA or B.Sc. with Mathematics compulsory and any of the others from Statistics, Physics, Electronics or Computer Science)
Qualification for M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics): B.Pharm or Equivalent
M.Tech in Structural Engineering: The candidates must have a B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
M.Tech in Electrical Devices and Power Systems, Power Systems and Power Electronics & Drives: B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
M.Tech in Electrical Engineering: B.E. / B.Tech. in EE / ECE / AEIE / EEE / ICE
M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering: B.E. / B.Tech. In ME/Production Engineering
M.Tech in Automobile Engineering: B.E. / B.Tech: For pursuing this courses, the candidates must have a degree in Automobile Engg / ME / Production Engg / Industrial Engg / Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 Exam Centres
The candidates are required to give their preferences for the exam centres while filling the application form. Maximum of two choices can be given for the exam centres. Check the test cities given below.
- North Kolkata (Dumdum)
- Nadia (Kalyani)
- North 24 Pgs (Agarpara)
- North 24 Pgs (Sodepur)
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 Application Form
Candidate can fill the application form of CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 either in online mode or offline mode. CEE AMPAI Masters application form is released for admission in MBA, MCA, M.Tech and M.Pharm courses of colleges of West Bengal. It is necessary to have active phone number and valid email id as future communication is done through these platforms.
The candidates can also fill and submit the application form via offline mode. In other words, candidates can submit the filled-in application form at the main office of the exam conducting body.
Candidates are required to pay Rs 200 by any of the following given modes:
Mode of Payment
- Online: The fee has to be paid using any payment gateway. Pay via net banking, debit / credit card and so on. Bank charges are applicable when paying online.
- Offline: Application Fee of Rs.200/- has to be paid by Demand Draft (DD)
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card of CEE AMPAI Masters from the official website by providing their name, date of birth, email id and password. CEE AMPAI Masters is that noteworthy document without which the candidates cannot appear for the examination. Candidates are required to bring their belongings such as pens and valid id proof to the exam centres.
There are some important details mentioned on the admit card which includes the name of the cadidate, roll number, name and address of the exam centre etc.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 Result
The result for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted by AMPAI is declared in the online mode at the official website (ampai.in). Candidates can check CEE AMPAI 2020 Result by entering their roll number mentioned in the admit card. After the declaration of the result, the merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the exam. It is only after the publishing of the result, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 Counselling
The candidates must note that the counselling will take place for the qualified candidates. The process of counselling is conducted in the offline mode. Candidates are required to check the guidelines for CEE AMPAI 2020 counselling at ampai.in.
The candidates have to appear at the given centre with proper set of documents. During the counselling, the candidates can select only one seat and one course. Each of the qualified candidates will get the seat allotment letter.
The candidates can refer to the following set of documents. These documents will be required at the time of document verification.
- Original marksheets of 10th and 12th standards
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Some passport size photograph
- Rank Card of CEE AMPAI
- Domicile certificate from the appropriate authority (if belongs to any minority class)
CEE AMPAI Masters Seat Matrix
Candidates can have a look at the seat matrix given below according to the different colleges affiliated with the Association.
Seat availability for MBA course:
|JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani – Centre for 18 Management Studies||18|
|Narula Institute of Technology, Agarpara||18|
Seat availability for MCA course:
|Narula Institute of Technology, Agarpara||15|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Sodepur||15|
Seat availability for M.Tech course:
|JIS College of EDPS, CSE, MCNT, and ME||24 in total|
|Narula institute of Technology, Agarpara||30|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Technology 4 Technology, Sodepur||8|
|Dr. Sudhir Chandra Degree Engineering College||18 in total|
Seat availability for M.Pharm course:
|Guru Nanak Institute 2 of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, Sodepur||27|
Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) is registered under West Bengal Society Registration Act 1961. AMPAI was established in 2010. It contains CEE AMPAI, CEE AMPAI Masters for admissions in MBA, MCA, M.Tech and M.Pharma courses. The following are the colleges that fall under AMPAI.
- JIS College of Engineering
- Guru Nanak Intitute of Technology
- Narula Institute of Technology
- Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, KolkataGuru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical
CEE AMPAI Masters 2020 FAQs
Q) How many exam centres can I choose?
A) Only two exam centres can be selected while filling the application form.
Q) I have made a mistake in my Date of Birth. Can I change it in correction window?
A) No, the application form once filled cannot be edited at any point of time.
Q) Can I carry my mobile phone on examination day?
A) No, candidate is not allowed to carry any communication device inside the examination hall on the day of exam.
Is there any possibility re-examination of CEE Maters?
A. No, the exam cannot
Official Website: www.ampai.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.