CEE will publish the CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Result / Rank List for all the shortlisted and qualified students who have appeared in CEE Kerala LLM entrance exam. The prepared rank list will be based purely on merit as assessed in the entrance examination. Separate category–wise list will also be published for SEBC/SC/ST Reservation, Person with Disability etc. All the aspirants are advised to verify the category list released by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and ensure about their positions in the list. For more details regarding CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Result / Rank List, the candidate can read the article.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Result / Rank List
It is not necessary that if your name is mentioned in the merit list or allotment list, then you are eligible for admission. Aspirants will be entitled to admission to the LLM course if he/she fulfils all the rules regarding the eligibility for admission. For the schedule regarding the important dates of CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Result / Rank List, candidates can check below:
|CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Result / Rank List||Dates|
|Date of Entrance Exam||10 Mar 2019|
|The website opens for Option Registration of CAP||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Time for Option Registration ends||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Allotment Publication||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Students to join allotted colleges||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Principals of Colleges to submit non-joining report through Online Admission Management System (OAMS) to the office of CEE||Last week of Mar 2019|
Rank Card: Candidates can download the CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Rank Card from the official website i.e. www.cee-kerala.org.
Resolving of Tie
In case there is a tie among the candidates who have secured the same total marks, then the candidates who have scored higher marks in Part A will be placed higher in the rank list. But if there is still tied, then age will be considered and the elder one will be given preference. If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be considered, the elder being preferred to the younger.
Falsification of Certificates
It is not necessary that if your name gets mentioned in the rank list, you will be entitled to admission. The applicant has to satisfy and fulfil all the rules regarding eligibility for admission. Any false or invalid document will lead to rejection of the candidate from final admission.
Centralised Allotment Process (CAP)
Candidates will be allowed to exercise their options for courses or colleges according to their ranks in the entrance examination for admission to LLM course. CAP is done to allot the seats online to the selected candidates who have registered their options online. Options can be registered only through the website i.e. www.cee.kerala.gov.in. After visiting this site, you need to navigate yourself to the login page as shown below:
Enter the details to proceed further and register your options. Only the candidates whose names are mentioned in the rank list will be allowed for registering the options.
After saving the selected options (after necessary additions, deletions and re-arrangements), a printout of the final list of selected course-college combinations may be taken and kept as a record for your own reference. The process of ‘Registration of Options’ is complete when the candidate logs off.: After the period earmarked for registering options, the options will be processed and the allotment for all courses will be published on the website, www.cee.kerala.gov.in, on the date notified by the CEE.
After the process of registering options by the aspirants is over, the options will be processed and the allotment for LLM course will be published on the official website. Candidates should take the print out of the allotment memo which will indicate the course, college and remitting fees. Details regarding subsequent phases of allotment will also be notified by CEE. Spot allotment will also be available to fill all the vacant seats left.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
The following documents are mandatory at the time of admission:
- Candidate’s Datasheet
- Allotment Memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
- Original Mark lists of LL.B. examinations (All Mark lists)
- Provisional /Degree Certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate studied last or from a Gazetted Officer, obtained within six months
- Four copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from a University in Kerala to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognised by the University
- An applicant who is employed or a trainee in Government service, Scheduled Bank etc. should produce at the time of the interview, a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the office where the applicant is employed
- Originals of all the certificates/documents uploaded to the online application (to prove nativity/reservation/fee concession)
- Any other document mentioned in the Allotment memo/ Notification
KERALA CEE LLM 2017-18 Rank list
- Click Here to check the Rank List of 2017-2018 session.
- Click Here to check the Revised Rank List of the 2017-2018 session – Category/Community wise List.
- Click Here to check College wise last rank detail of 2017-2018 session.