CEE is conducting CEE Kerala LLM 2019 for all the candidates who are aspiring for Master of Laws. The application form has issued for the CEE Kerala LLM 2019 from February 21, 2019. TheCEE Kerala LLM 2019 is going to be conducted on March 10, 2019. The course shall consist of a regular course of study for a minimum period of 2 academic years. All the interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria before applying. After the conduct of the test, answer keys will also be published for estimating the result and the score obtained in the exam. For more details regarding CEE Kerala LLM 2019, candidates can read this article.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019
All the details must be entered on the application form for CEE Kerala LLM 2019 should be correct. The candidates who will successfully apply for the test will get the chance to download their admit cards from march 05, 2019. Candidates can check the schedule of important dates regarding CEE Kerala LLM 2019 below.
|CEE Kerala LLM 2019||Dates|
|Online Registration starts from||21 Feb 2019|
|Last date to register||01 Mar 2019 Up to 05:00 p.m|
|Admit card availability date||05 Mar 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||10 Mar 2019|
|Release Date of Answer Key||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|The website opens for Option Registration of CAP||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Time for Option Registration ends||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Allotment Publication||3rd week of Mar 2019|
|Students to join allotted colleges||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Principals of Colleges to submit non-joining report through Online Admission Management System (OAMS) to the office of CEE||Last week of Mar 2019|
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who have passed the LL.B. examination (5 year / 3 year course) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- All those candidates who are appearing/appeared for the regular Final Year LL.B. examination can also apply but they will be eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of Centralised Allotment Process.
Indian Citizens who fulfill any of the following conditions are eligible:
- Kerala origin aspirants
- Relevant page of Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala.
- Birth certificate of the candidate, issued by competent birth registering authority (panchayat/municipality/ corporation), showing the place of birth in Kerala.
- Relevant page of the Passport of the candidate issued by the Government of India, showing Place of Birth in Kerala or of either of the parents of the candidate showing Place of Birth in Kerala with corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate.
- Relevant page of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate showing Place of Birth in Kerala of either of the parents of the candidate, with corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate.
- A certificate in the prescribed format from the Village Officer/Tahsildar to show that he/she or his/her mother/father was born in Kerala.
There is no upper age limit for admission to this course.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Application Form
The application process for CEE Kerala LLM 2019 has been started from February 21, 2019. Candidates who are interested and eligible will be able to fill their application form from the official website and the direct links for applying will also be provided on the “Application form” page. The application fee for General and SEBC candidates are Rs.800 and in the case of SC/ST candidates, fees are Rs.400/-. Offline mode for applying is not available but the candidates can apply online using 5 steps that include registration, filling the application form, paying the application fees, uploading the photographs, signature, documents and finally printing the Print Confirmation Page.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for CEE Kerala LLM 2019 is as follows:
- Objective type questions will be asked.
- The standard of question paper will be of LL.B Examination.
- There will be 2 parts of 180 minutes duration.
- 3 marks will be given for a correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- A fully computerised system has been adopted for evaluation of the examination and for the preparation of the rank list. There is no provision for revaluation or rechecking of answers.
|Parts A Subjects||Parts A Marks||Parts B Subjects||Parts B Marks|
|Jurisprudence||25||Public International Law||20|
|Constitutional Law||25||Administrative Law||20|
|Law of Crimes||25||Law of Property||20|
|Law of Contracts||25||Company Law||20|
|–||–||Interpretation of statutes||10|
|–||–||Law of Torts||10|
Note: The Entrance Examination for admission to the LL.M Course will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be held at Thiruvananthapuram.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Admit Card
The CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Admit Card will be used for proving the validness of the candidate and it should be carried by all the aspirants appearing for the entrance examination on the test day. It can be downloaded from the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations i.e. www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Admit card/hall ticket will not be sent by post. The direct links to download the admit card will also be provided here whenever it will be available.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Answer Key
Answer key is basically used for estimating the candidate’s score before the actual release of the result. After the conduct of the entrance examination, CEE will publish the Answer Keys on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. If any aspirant has any complaint or objection regarding questions or answer keys, they can submit it to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.200/- per question has to be paid through DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of the answer keys.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Rank List
CEE will release the rank list for shortlisting the candidates which will be purely based on merit obtained in the entrance examination. The Separate category-wise list will also be released for SEBC/SC/ST Reservation, Person with Disability etc. In case there is a tie among the candidates who secure same total marks, then the candidate who has scored higher marks in Part A of the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the rank list. If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be considered, the elder being preferred to the younger.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Seat Allotment
The Centralised Allotment Process will be done online to give seat allotment to the selected candidates for the LLM course. Candidates will be allowed to submit their options for courses/colleges as per their ranks in the examination for admission to this course. Options have to register online. After the registering process of the options gets over, these options will be processed and the allotment will be published on the website, www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Seat Intake
The detailed information regarding the seats intake to various colleges through CEE Kerala LLM 2019 is as follows:
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Reservation
The reservation system for CEE Kerala LLM 2019 is as follows:
|Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||5%|
|State Merit (SM)||64%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||26%|
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||10%|
1 additional seat for a blind candidate is reserved in the Government Law College, Ernakulam!!
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.