JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Answer Key – Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) had released the Candidate Responses under Login Portal. It can be accessed online at rcb.res.in. To check the response sheet, candidate have to login by entering their Application Sequence Number and Date of Birth. Beside this, candidates will also get the chance to raise objection against it. After the release of response sheet, candidates can able to the answer key, Use the JNU CEEB Answer Key 2020 to cross-check your answers and calculate your probable score. Check more details on JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Answer Key from this page.
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Answer Key
After the end of the Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination, candidates wait for the release of the answer keys curiously. The answer keys are the source to know the estimated result of the JNU CEEB for the candidates.
|JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Examination|
03 Oct 2020
|JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Candidate Response Sheet||05 Oct 2020|
|Release of JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Answer Key|
|Last date of accepting representation of any discrepancy |
in Question Paper and Editor Answer Key
|Declaration of JNU GAT B rank|
JNU CEEB Answer Key:
– Click here to raise an objection. (Over)
– Click here to access the JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Candidate Response Sheet.
– Candidaes can check their JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 answer key as per the schedule above at rcb.res.in
Objection Against JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Answer Key
If there is a case that a candidate finds any wrong answer in the answer key then there is an opportunity provided by the RCB to raise an objection against the answer key. For this, the desired candidate is required to file an application along with a specific amount of fee per question. RCB will look into the candidates’ objection and make the relevant changes in the Answer Key if it is required.
How To Download JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Answer Key?
Right after the prosperous end of the JNU CEEB, the answer key for the examination will release. Applicants may utilize the following steps to download the answer key of JNU CEEB 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official website rcb.res.in or click on the direct link given above. The link will redirect you to the official page to download the answer key.
Step 2: Look for the link flashing as “JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Answer Key” on the website of RCB.
Steps 3: Click on the link to open it.
Step 4: Enter necessary asked details which is also provided at admit card to log in and open answer keys to download.
Step 5: Download the answer keys and proceed to calculate your estimate score of the examination.
How to Calculate Marks Using JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Answer Key?
After downloading the answer key, applicants will look forward to calculating the score of the examination. Follow the given below steps to calculate your estimated score of JNU CEEB.
- Firstly, an applicant must be aware of the marking scheme of CEEB so that he/she could grant exact marks for right answers. The marking scheme for CEEB must be followed by the candidates during the calculation marks.
- Now, compare your answer given in the examination with the answer given in Answer Keys.
- Grant the particular marks for each correct answer.
- Deduct specific marks for each incorrect answer if there is negative marking in CEEB.
- Make a total of the marks and get the estimated score of the examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.