CEEB 2019 Answer Key has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates can download the CEEB Final Answer Key online at ntajnu.nic.in. It is available for download at the candidate login by entering their application number, and password. Along with the answer key, candidates can also download their response sheet. Use the CEEB Answer Key 2019 to cross-check your answers and calculate your probable score. Check more details on JNU CEEB 2019 Answer Key from this page.
CEEB 2019 Answer Key
After the end of the Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination, candidates wait for the release of the answer keys curiously. The answer keys are the source to know the estimated result of the CEEB for the candidates. The answer keys are able to access from NTA’s Official Website i.e, ntajnu.nic.in.
|CEEB 2019 Answer Key||Dates|
|CEEB 2019 exam date||30 May 2019|
|Release of JNU CEEB 2019 Answer Key||08 Jun 2019|
|Merit List||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Final Result||1st week of Jul 2019|
- JNU CEEB 2019 Answer Key: Click Here to Check and Download JNUEE 2019 Final Answer Key.
- JNU CEEB 2019 Question Paper: Click Here to login and check the question paper for JNU CEEB 2019.
How To Download CEEB 2019 Answer Key?
Right after the prosperous end of the CEEB, the answer key for the examination will release. Applicants may utilize the following steps to download the answer key of CEEB 2019.
Step 1: Visit the official website ntajnu.nic.in or click on the direct link given above. The link will redirect you to the official page to download the answer key.
Step 2: Look for the link flashing as “CEEB 2019 Answer Key” on the website of NTA.
Steps 3: Click on the link to open it.
Step 4: Enter necessary asked details which is also provided at admit card to log in and open answer keys to download.
Step 5: Download the answer keys and proceed to calculate your estimate score of the examination.
How to Calculate Marks Using CEEB 2019 Answer Key?
After downloading the answer key, applicants will look forward to calculating the score of the examination. Follow the given below steps to calculate your estimated score of CEEB.
- Firstly, an applicant must be aware of the marking scheme of CEEB so that he/she could grant exact marks for right answers. The marking scheme for CEEB must be followed by the candidates during the calculation marks.
- Now, compare your answer given in the examination with the answer given in Answer Keys.
- Grant the particular marks for each correct answer.
- Deduct specific marks for each incorrect answer if there is negative marking in CEEB.
- Make a total of the marks and get the estimated score of the examination.
Objection Against CEEB 2019 Answer Key
If there is a case that a candidate finds any wrong answer in the answer key then there is an opportunity provided by the NTA to raise an objection against the answer key. For this, the desired candidate is required to file an application along with a specific amount of fee per question. NTA will look into the candidates’ objection and make the relevant changes in the Answer Key if it is required.