CENTAC 2019: The application process for various courses of CENTAC 2019 has been released online. CENTAC is the admission committee of Puducherry which intakes the admissions of various UG, PG and Diploma courses in different government and private colleges. Candidates are requested to check out the eligibility criteria first before applying for the preferable course. The application registration process will be done only on an online basis. Candidates need to submit the scanned copies of the required documents at the time of filling the form online. In the same context, the registration fee will be paid through online mode via Debit/Credit card of any authorized bank. Candidates must check out the information on CENTAC 2019 Application Form given below.
CENTAC 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available on the official website of CENTAC. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria first before applying for the same. In case, if any candidate will be found non-eligible then his/her candidature will be forfeited by the concerned authorities. There are a total of seven groups under this examination and their application schedule dates are on different dates. The test of these groups will take place in government and private colleges also.
|Courses||Start Date||End Date||Application Form|
|PG NEET (M.D, M.S, M.D.S)||Started||31 May 2019||Click Here|
|PG Non-NEET (M.Phill, M.Tech, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Com, M.Sc, M.A., M.S.W, B.Ed, LL.B, LL.M, M.Sc.(Nursing), M.Pharm, M.Sc.(Agri & Horti), M.P.T )||To be announced||To be announced||Click Here|
|UG- NEET (M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.A.M.S, B.V.Sc.&A.H.(Other States, NRI & Foreign Nationals)||Started||16 Jun 2019||Click Here|
|UG-Non NEET (B.Tech, B.V.Sc.(Puducherry Residence), B.Pharm, Biology based (Nursing / BPT / MLT / Diploma), B.com, B.B.A, B.Sc, B.C.A, B.A, D.El.Ed, Dip.Food Prod. )||Started||30 May 2019||Click Here|
|Fine Arts and Performing Arts (Visual Arts, Music, Dance)||15 May 2019||10 Jun 2019||Click Here|
|UG Lateral Entry (B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc.(Computer Science), B.B.A.(Tourism), B.C.A)||To be announced||To be announced||Click Here|
|UG Lateral Entry (P.B.B.Sc.(Nursing), B.Pharm)||To be announced||To be announced||Click Here|
|Diploma Polytechnic Regular ( ECE, EEE, ICE, CSE, IT, ME, Arch. Asst, Civil, Chemical, MOP)||02 May 2019||25 May 2019||Click Here|
|Diploma Polytechnic Lateral Entry (ECE, EEE, ICE, CSE, IT, ME, Arch. Asst, Civil, Chemical, MOP)||02 May 2019||25 May 2019||Click Here|
|Diploma Polytechnic Part Time (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)||To be announced||To be announced||Click Here|
Note: The last date to apply for UG Fine Arts and Performing Arts have been extended upto June 10, 2019. The registration for lateral entry, diploma polytechnic (part-time) and PG Non-NEET courses will open shortly.
Official website: www.centacpuducherry.in.
The candidates have to pay the application fee to submit their application form. The form will not be considered until the fee is paid. The application fee is non-refundable. The application fee for different courses and different category is given below.
|For Professional Courses (UG and PG)||Rs 500||Rs 1000|
|For PG Courses||Rs 200||Rs 400|
|For All Other Courses||Rs 150||Rs 300|
How to fill CENTAC 2019 Application Form?
There is a certain procedure for filling the application form online from the official website. Candidates must go through the following steps to know the procedure.
- Visit the official website www.centacpuducherry.ac.in or get the direct link on this page.
- Select the course you want to go for and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Fill the asked details accurately and review the form before submitting it.
- Click on the”Submit” option for submission and confirmation.
- Upload the asked documents within the required dimensions while filling the form.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to upload the latest photograph in between 20 KB to 50 KB in JPEG format only.
Documents required for CENTAC 2019 Application Form
Below is the list of the documents that candidates need to submit online else their application will not be accepted by the University. Candidates need to upload the scanned copies of these document while filling the application form online.
- Mark Sheet(s) of the Qualifying Examination.
- Nationality Certificate.
- Nativity / Residence Certificate (for Govt Seats).
- Certificate in support of the claim for reservation under different categories, viz., Community / Persons with Disability / Freedom Fighter / Ex-serviceman / Sports. (For Claiming Reservation benefit).
- Rural Certificate (only Rural Government Colleges will be considered). (Applicable only for Undergraduate Arts, Science, Commerce Courses).
- Regional Reservation Certificate (For Professional Under Graduate and Diploma Courses).
- Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct.
- Information provided by candidates like the name of the candidate, contact address, category, educational qualification, date of birth, etc during online submission of application form will be treated as correct and CENTAC will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change.
- CENTAC does not edit / modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online submission of the application form. But CENTAC reserves the right to update inadvertent errors in marks etc entered by the Candidates based on the records made available to CENTAC.