|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
CENTAC 2017 Counselling and Admission
Admission to M.B.B.S, B.D.S., B.Tech., B.P.T., B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (MLT)., B.Pharm., LLB (Three years), & B.A.LL.B (Five years Integrated Course) Degree Courses for the Other States and other UTs Candidates for the academic year 2017-18. Admission to all courses is based on the merit, category of the candidates, and the availability of seats at the time of counselling. Counselling Details for CENTAC 2017 is given below.
Final Counselling Schedule – New!
CENTAC Final Counselling Schedule for various courses has been announced, Check the schedule below.
- Final Phase Counseling Schedule for B.Sc (Agri/Horti) Courses (UT of Puduchery)
- Final Phase Counseling Schedule LLB Course (Other State)
- Final Phase Counseling Schedule for LLB Course (UT of Puducherry)
Counselling for Management Quota MBBS seats will be done as per the schedule indicated below. SMS / Email is also sent to the students to check the website for details.
For MBBS Degree Course All India Basis :
For MBBS Degree Course UT of Puducherry Candidates :
For BDS Degree Course UT of Puducherry Candidates and BDS Management Quota Seats for All India Quota (Including U.T. of Puducherry) :
Choice Based Seats Allocation Procedure
- The students should refer to the CENTAC website www.centaconline.in for merit list or Click here for all the courses. If there are any corrections in the Name, Date of Birth, Marks in the concerned subjects, Categories, and their merit marks they should report to the CENTAC office within two days from the date of hosting, with all original certificates relating to his/her claim.
- From the academic year [2017-18], CENTAC is adopting Choice Based Seat Allocation Procedure. Dates for the counselling will be sent through SMS, E-mail, & and updated in the CENTAC website apart from publishing the same in the public media by way of press releases.
- After the counselling date is announced the students should refer to the CENTAC website www.centaconline.in regularly. During that period CENTAC portal will be open from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Candidates can login to the CENTAC website only by paying the admission processing fees through online payment (Credit cards/Debit cards/NEFT) as part of the admission procedures
- Candidates must enter their options for the courses and college (MBBS, BDS, Biology based, Engineering, Pharmacy, and Law Degree Courses) as per their wish.
- After one week period CENTAC will publish the selection list on the website and provisional allotment will be posted on the CENTAC website and the same may be downloaded from the CENTAC website. (Intimation will be sent through SMS/Email)
- After downloading the Provisional Allotment Order the candidates should report to the allotted college within the specified duration. If the candidate does not report within the given time, provisional allotment will be cancelled automatically.
- Similar procedure will be followed for the Second and Third round of counselling
- Candidates are asked to visit the CENTAC website frequently till the counselling process is over.
Important Note: Those candidates who fail to join the colleges as per the seats allotted in the first counselling, will not be allowed to attend the subsequent counselings.
Those eligible candidates who do not receive the counselling call letters but fall within the above category/merit marks are also requested to attend the counselling on the respective date and time, with all the original certificates and one set of Photo copies of all the documents and a Demand Draft for Rs 750/- (Rs 350/- for SC/BT/ST) drawn in favour of The Convenor, CENTAC and payable at Puducherry.
Students may also pay the counselling fees in the form of CASH.
Important Instructions to the Candidates
- Candidates applying for the courses should submit separate applications for each stream with necessary Xerox copies of the certificates.
- Candidates should upload their latest passport size photograph upto a maximum size of 20-25kb in JPEG format.
- Application fees should be paid only through on-line (Credit cards/Debit cards/NEFT). No other option is provided.
- Certificates once submitted are final and further changes/modification will not be entertained.
- Options once exercised with regard to course/community/region/special category shall not be changed under any circumstances.
Admission to all courses is based on the merit, category of the candidates, and the availability of seats at the time of counseling. All admissions made by CENTAC are “provisional” and are subject to approval by the University. Candidates who have been offered admission to a particular college should report to that college on or before the due date mentioned by CENTAC, in the ‘provisional admission order’, failing which, they will forfeit the right of admission. At any time, if the CENTAC / College authorities find that admission has been offered based on false/incorrect information/ documents and suppression of relevant facts, educational qualification or quota, the admission offered or the admission already completed shall be cancelled, irrespective of the stage of the study of that course. Further, legal proceedings will also be initiated against such candidates for such action/(s). Hence, Candidates are warned against indulging in such activities. All parents are also requested to make note of the above provision, and take due care and diligence, in all matters concerning admission to the various professional courses.
The seat matrix to be followed by CENTAC for conduct of counselling for admission of students in BDS course is given below.