CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Result 2020 : The result will be released online at the official website (centacpuducherry.in). The result will be released in the form of merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the SSLC Examination. The result will contain the names of the candidates who will qualify the examination and are eligible to attend the counselling. Their names will be mentioned according to the ranking secured by them. Scroll down to get the full information on CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Result 2020.
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Result 2020
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020 result will be based on the merit list that is announced by the admission authority. Results will be declared online on the official website, i.e. (centacpuducherry.in). The schedule for CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Result 2020 is given below.
|Publication of Final Merit List||4th week of May 2020|
|First Round of Counselling / Allotment||4th week of May 2020|
|Last Date for Joining for First Round||last week of May 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling / Allotment||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Joining for Second Round||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Subsequent Rounds of Counselling / Allotment||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Result: CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Result 2020 will be available at centacpuducherry.in
How to check CENTAC 2019 Result/ Merit List
The result will be available on the official website of CENTAC Puducherry. No post will be sent to any candidate regarding the result or counseling. Candidates must regularly visit the official website after the closing date of the Application form of CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020.
The merit list will be prepared based on the total marks scored in the qualifying examination and applying tie breaker wherever applicable. The merit list will be published on the official website in which the names of the eligible candidates will be mentioned according to their ranking secured. The steps to check the result are as follows.
- First of all visit the official website and search for the dedicated link provided to check the result.
- Alternately directly click on the link provided above.
- Now open the result and a file containing the names of the selected candidates will be there.
- To search for your name press the Ctrl + F key and type in your name and it enter.
- You can also download the result for future references.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of under given processes:
For Regular Mode of Entry
The total percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination will determine the merit rank. Where grades are awarded instead of marks in the qualifying examination, only the minimum marks applicable to the respective grades in the particular subject will be taken into account for determining the merit rank.
For Part Time Mode of Entry
- The marks secured in SSLC / Qualifying examination shall be reduced to a base of 80 marks. Where grades are awarded instead of marks in the qualifying examination, only the minimum marks applicable to the respective grades in the particular subject will be taken into account for determining the merit rank.
- 20 % Weightage will be given for work experience obtained after passing the qualifying examination. 4 marks for each completed year of experience will be given with a maximum of 20 marks. Selection shall be made as per ranking based on total marks secured in (i) and (ii) above (80 + 20 =100).
Order of Priority for Tiebreak
- The total percentage of marks obtained in S.S.LC. Examination.
- Date of Birth (Earlier born).
- Random number assigned.
The seat matrix for regular mode, as well as college wise,will be released on the official website only. The seat matrix for CENTAC 2020 has not been released yet, so the last year seat matrix is given here for reference purposes.
- To check the Seat matrix Click Here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.