CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020 – Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) conducts the admission process for CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic courses. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission to CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic courses on the official site of CENTAC i.e.centacpuducherry.in. The expected date for the release of the CENTAC 2020 Diploma Polytechnic application form is in the 1st week of May 2020. CENTAC conducts counseling rounds for admission to its various Diploma Polytechnic courses. Candidates can get admitted to any of the Government or private colleges of Pondicherry through CENTAC 2020 admission process. For more information regarding CENTAC, Diploma Polytechnic Admission 2020 candidates can refer to this page below.
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020
Candidates can check the schedule for admission to CENTAC 2020 Diploma Polytechnic course below.
|CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020||Dates|
|Application form availability||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||3rd week of May 2020|
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020 Courses Offered
Candidates can check the list of the courses offered for the CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020 below.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020 admission below.
- Candidates applying for regular admission to the First year of the 3 year Polytechnic diploma courses, are reqquired to have passed in the S.S.L.C. examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- For applying to the lateral entry candidates must have HSC (Academic Stream) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai, Tamil Nadu with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics or Biology as one of the subjects.
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020 Admission Process
Candidates can check the admission process for CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020 below.
- Candidates are required to check their eligibility and if found eligible then only they can forward to the next step.
- Now candidates can get the application form from the official site and enter all the required details.
- Now candidates can upload all the required documents and photographs.
- Then CENTAC shall verify the information provided by all the applicants and then it will release a merit list with the names of the selected candidates.
- All the selected candidates are required to appear for the online counseling rounds conducted by CENTAC.
- In the counseling round CENTAC shall provide seats to the selected candidates as per their rank in the CENTAC 2020 merit list.
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Admission 2020 Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates can get the application form for CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020 on the official site of CENTAC. Candidates are required to enter all the asked details correctly in the form and submit it along with the required amount of the CENTAC 2020 application fee. After the submission of the CENTAC 2020 application form, CENTAC verifies all the details enter by the applicants to produce a merit list for all the selected candidates. Hence candidates are suggested to submit their CENTAC 2020 application form before the last date.
How to apply for CENTAC 2020 Diploma Polytechnic Admission 2020 courses?
Candidates can apply for CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Admission 2020 courses by following the below-given steps.
Step 1: At first candidates are required to go to the official site.
Step 2: Now candidates can click on the “Apply Here” button to fill the application form for their concerned course.
Step 3: A new page with the application form will appear now candidates can enter all the required details here.
Step 4: After that, the candidates can upload all the required documents.
Step 5: Then the candidates are required to upload their recent color photograph in the given size to the CENTAC 2020 application form.
Step 6: At last candidates can submit the application form along with the required amount of the application fee.
Step 7: Candidates are suggested to take a print out of the submitted form for future references.
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic admission 2020 seat matrix below.
For Regular Mode
To know the detailed seat matrix Candidates can click here.
CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the expected fees structure for CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic Admission 2020 below
Part Time Mode:
Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) conducts counseling for admission to its various UG, PG and Diploma courses. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission to CENTAC 2020 on its official website. It is a common admission platform for all the colleges of Union Territory of Puducherry. It has various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses for all the candidates. CENTAC provides both government and private colleges to the candidates. Candidates will get the colleges as per their rank in the merit list released by the CENTAC. It conducts various counseling rounds for the allotment of seats to the candidates.
To know more about CENTAC Diploma Polytechnic 2020, check the last year’s Information Brochure – download Information Brochure.CENTAC 2020