CENTAC MBBS / BDS 2019- Application form has been released on the official website. Centralised Admission Committee has conducted the admission to admit candidates into the various undergraduate and professional courses (NEET Based) such as M.B.B.S., B.D.S., and other courses (SS-National & NRI Quota). As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and the Dentists Act-1948, admissions in 100% seats of M.B.B.S./B.D.S. will be done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- NEET in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Candidates first need to fill the application form for the same and then merit list will be released for the candidates. Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria first before applying for the concerned test. Scroll down below to check the full details on CENTAC MBBS / BDS 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling, etc on this page.
CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2019
The CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2019 is done on the basis of NEET score and Selection through Counselling for M.B.B.S., B.D.S., and B.A.M.S. courses is done through NEET Score of the current year. The allotment to the B.V.Sc. &A.H. Course under NRI Quota & Self Supporting -National Quota is also done through the NEET score of the current year. The important schedule will be updated below, it would help the candidate to know about the upcoming events.
NEET based UG Professional Courses: MBBS, BDS, BAMS (Schedule as per MCI/DCI Schedules).
|Submission of Online Application||04 –
|Publication of Draft Merit List||To be announced!|
|Time for Objections for the Draft Merit List Till||To be announced!|
|Publication of Final Merit Lis||To be announced!|
|1st Round of Counselling / Allotment||To be announced!|
|Last Date for Joining for 1st Round||To be announced!|
|2nd Round of Counselling / Allotment||To be announced!|
|Last Date for Joining for 2nd Round||To be announced!|
|MOP UP Round of Counselling / Allotment||To be announced!|
|Last Date for Joining for MOP UP Round||To be announced!|
NOTE: Candidates will always check on the Website, for any changes in the Time Schedule.
CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2019 Application Form
CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2019 application form has released. Application must be submitted online Only through the official website, www.centacpuducherry.in. Application forms submitted offline by post or other means will not be considered. Registration does not entitle a candidate for allotment of seat. Candidates must fulfill the conditions of eligibility prescribed for the concerned Courses.
Application Form: Click here to apply for CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2019 application form.
|Type of seat applied for||General||SC/ST|
|Govt. Quota||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Management Quota / SS – (Other States candidates)||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|NRI / Foreign Nationals||Rs. 2000/-||–|
The basic criteria for preparing the Merit List its vary from Course to Course. It is prepared based on the marks scored in the qualifying exams in NEET. CENTAC may publish the MERIT LIST as Draft giving the candidates one or two days time to raise objections if any.
The Final Merit List is published after considering the objections if any candidates. Separate Merit List is prepared for Government Quota Seats & Management Quota Seats. The students should refer to the CENTAC website www.centacpuducherry.in for the merit list of all the courses. Merit List is updated with all the new applications received in the due Course. This may alter the existing Merit List as well.
- Click here to check Merit List for NEET Based course.
- Click Here to check Draft Merit lists for NEET based Courses Management Quota (MBBS / BDS / BVSc(OS).
Objection if any
CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2019 has released objection form for NEET based course and MSP merit list. Interested candidates can check the same from the link given below.
A candidate seeking admission through CENTAC should be an Indian National. However, French Nationals residing in the UT of Puducherry and covered by the terms of the Treaty of Cession shall be treated on par with Indian Nationals, for the purpose of admission to all the courses.
M.B.B.S. & B.D.S.: Candidates will attain the minimum age of 17 years as on December 31, 2019, and there is no upper age limit.
B.A.M.S: Candidates will attain the minimum age of 17 years as on October 01, 2019, and there is no upper age limit.
For M.B.B.S. & B.D.S.
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.B.B.S./B.D.S. courses,Degree courses must have passed H.Sc. (Academic) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% marks (40% of marks for OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/BT/SC/ST candidates) in aggregate, in the prescribed subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology, Botany and Zoology.
- Further, they should have studied English as one of the subjects and they must have passed the above four subjects individually.
- Candidates seeking admission for BAMS course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks for General and 45% of marks for OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/OPH (General &OBC) and 40% of marks for SC/ST/BT& OPH
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 +2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
The Institute’s wise seat matrix is given below, it will be changed by the authority.
** Only for NRI candidates.
Click Here to check Revised Seat Matrix for MBBS / BDS Course Under Government / Management / NRI quota.
The Selection through Counselling for M.B.B.S., B.D.S., and B.A.M.S. courses is done through NEET Score of the current year. Allotment to the B.V.Sc. &A.H. Course under NRI Quota & Self Supporting -National Quota is also done through the NEET score of the current year.
Fee Structure for Puducherry UT and All India Quota candidates:
- Tuition fee: Nil
- Caution Deposit: Rs.50,000/-
Note: Refundable on the production of original challan and Academic fees (Non-refundable /yearly).
The fees structure for the following institutes are given below as:
Official Website: – www.
For More information of CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2019- Download Information Brochure.