CENTAC MBBS / BDS 2020 – Centralised Admission Committee will release the list of candidates for second round counselling for admission into the various undergraduate and professional courses (NEET Based). As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council, admissions in 100% seats of M.B.B.S./B.D.S. will be done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- NEET except for the institutions i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry. Candidates first need to fill the application form for the same and then merit list will be released for the candidates. Scroll down below to check the full details on CENTAC MBBS / BDS 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling, etc on this page.
Vacancy details for second mop up round for BDS/BAMS/B.V.Sc(SS)/NRI. Click Here.
Revised press release for second round MOP UP Counseling 2019 BDS,BAMS,B,V,Sc courses has been released, check notice
CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2020
The CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2020 will be done on the basis of NEET score and Selection through Counselling for M.B.B.S., B.D.S., and B.A.M.S. courses will be done through NEET Score of the current year. The allotment to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course under NRI Quota & Self Supporting -National Quota is also done through the NEET score of the current year. The important schedule will be updated below, it would help the candidate to know about the upcoming events.
NEET based UG Professional Courses: MBBS, BDS, BAMS (Schedule as per MCI/DCI Schedules).
|Submission of Online Application||1st to 3rd week of Jun 2020|
A candidate seeking admission through CENTAC should be an Indian National. However, French Nationals residing in the UT of Puducherry and covered by the terms of the Treaty of Cession shall be treated on par with Indian Nationals, for the purpose of admission to all the courses.
M.B.B.S. & B.D.S.: Candidates will attain the minimum age of 17 years and there is no upper age limit.
B.A.M.S: Candidates will attain the minimum age of 17 years, and there is no upper age limit.
For M.B.B.S. & B.D.S.
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.B.B.S./B.D.S. courses,Degree courses must have passed H.Sc. (Academic) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent thereto, with a minimum of 50% marks (40% of marks for OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/BT/SC/ST candidates) in aggregate, in the prescribed subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology, Botany and Zoology.
- Further, they should have studied English as one of the subjects and they must have passed the above four subjects individually.
- Candidates seeking admission for BAMS course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks for General and 45% of marks for OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/OPH (General &OBC) and 40% of marks for SC/ST/BT& OPH
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 +2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.
CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2020 Application Form
CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2020 application form will be released on the official website (centacpuducherry.in). Application forms submitted offline by post or other means will not be considered. Registration does not entitle a candidate for allotment of seat. Candidates must fulfill the conditions of eligibility prescribed for the concerned Courses.
(Application Fee given below is as per the last year data!)
|Type of seat applied for||General||SC/ST|
|Govt. Quota||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Management Quota / SS – (Other States candidates)||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|NRI / Foreign Nationals||Rs. 2000/-||–|
The basic criteria for preparing the Merit List is varied for course to course. It is prepared based on the marks scored in the qualifying exams in NEET. CENTAC may publish the Merit List as Draft giving the candidates one or two days time to raise objections if any.
The Final Merit List will be published after considering the objections if any. Separate Merit List is prepared for Government Quota Seats & Management Quota Seats. The students should refer to the CENTAC website (centacpuducherry.in) for the merit list of all the courses. Merit List will be updated with all the new applications received in the due Course. This may alter the existing Merit List as well.
CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2020 will release the objection form for NEET based course and MSP merit list. A stipulated time interval will be given to file the objections if any. The objections received after this time interval will not be entertained.
The Selection through Counselling for M.B.B.S., B.D.S., and B.A.M.S. courses will be done through NEET Score of the current year. Allotment to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course under NRI Quota & Self Supporting -National Quota is also done through the NEET score of the current year. The applications received will be scrutinized and the candidates will be put in the order of merit. After the release of merit list the candidates higher in merit will be called for the counselling. The seats remaining vacant after the initial rounds will be filled in later rounds.
The Institute’s wise seat matrix is given below. However the seat matrix given below is as per the last year data. As soon as the latest seat matrix is released by the CENTAC it will be updated here. The last year seat matrix is given below for reference purpose.
** Only for NRI candidates.
(Fee Structure given below is as per the last year information!)
Fee Structure for Puducherry UT and All India Quota candidates:
- Tuition fee: Nil
- Caution Deposit: Rs.50,000/-
Note: Refundable on the production of original challan and Academic fees (Non-refundable /yearly).
- For detailed Fee Structure Click Here.
Insofar, Official details for CENTAC 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CENTAC will release the information it will be updated here.
Official Website: centacpuducherry.in
For More information of CENTAC MBBS/BDS 2020 you can check the last years information brochure – Download Information Brochure.CENTAC 2020