CENTAC Application Form 2018 – Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) shall soon invite applications for the admission to Postgraduate courses in Pondicherry Government Engineering Colleges for the academic year 2018. Courses offered are- M.Tech., M.Sc., M.Phil., MCA and MBA post graduate degree programmes. Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions shall be required to respond to the advertisement by applying and filling the CENTAC 2018 Application Form. The form would have to be filled in online mode at pec.edu and after downloading the filled application form sent through courier to the prescribed address.
Candidates will have to pay the prescribed amount as application charges. There will be multiple stages of CENTAC 2018 Application Form. There will be various levels of particular furnishing which should be verified at each step. Candidates may also choose to see a specimen before applying. The specimen would be available on the website itself and our page as well.
CENTAC Application Form 2018
After filling the application, candidates should print the filled form, sign it and send it to the office of CENTAC convenor along with the documents mentioned in the checklist by post/courier. It can be filled before 01st week of July 2018 and the last date to receive the application form by post is 3rd week of Jul 2018
CENTAC Application Form 2018 important dates
|Online application submission begins||1st week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for Online submission of application||3rd week of Jul 2018|
|Last date of receiving application by post||3rd week of Jul 2018|
CENTAC 2018 Application Process
Visit the official website at pec.edu. If you have already registered then login. If not, then sign up first on reaching the application form page. The application form submission can begin in around month of July 2018.
Step- 1 Candidate Sign Up
A box will appear asking for information such as:-
- Candidate Name-
- Date of Birth- fill date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY format
- Email- enter a valid registered email id
- Contact Mobile-
- Login Password- choose a password of your choice and confirm it
Step-2 Candidate Login
Upon providing the asked details, you will receive an email confirming your details such as Candidate Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Password chosen by you, Date of Birth. Here an application form activating link will be available. There will also be a login to access the CENTAC Account.
Step- 3 Payment
Now you will be required to fill the form. Here you will have to select the Pondicherry state or other state and begin form filling.
- Please Select Your Community- SC/ST/BT or Others (OC/OBC/MBC/BCM/EBC)
- Select the course you would like to apply for- when you select the course the amount to be paid will be displayed automatically.
The amount to be paid will be disclosed later on. You will be required to pay the fees using the payment mediums available. After that, the billing information will be displayed and you can pay the fees using expected mediums like- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, Cash Card/ Wallet, Mobile Payment/ UPI etc.
Step-4 CENTAC 2018 Application Form Filling
At this point, candidates will get the Application Number and fill the rest of the details. Let us look at the particulars:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Mother Aadhaar ID
- Candidate Aadhaar ID
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yy)
- Quota (Under which the candidate claims)
- Mother Tongue
Step-5 Details of SSLC/Matriculation Examination
- SSLC Studied Sector: Government- Examination Passed/ Registration No/ Month & Year of Passing/ Marks Secured/ Maximum Marks/ Name of the School and Place
Step-6 Education Qualification Details
- Details of Qualifying Examination Passed- Examination Passed/ Registration No/ Roll No/ Month & Year of Passing/ Marks Secured/ Maximum Marks/ Result/ Name of the School and Place/ Name of the Board
- Code No. of the Board of the Qualifying Examination
- Number of Appearance/Sitting
Step-7 Subject – Wise Marks / Grade in the Qualification Examination
- H.Sc. (Academic State Board / Equivalent / Others)- subject/ marks secured/ maximum marks
- Have you availed seats through CENTAC in the previous years: No
Step-8 Declaration By The Applicant, Parent/Guardian
Candidates would need to sign an undertaking declaring that the information furnished and the statement given in the application & the enclosures are true, correct, complete and no relevant fact is suppressed. In case, there is any error the candidate is subject to disqualification. A similar undertaking will have to be signed by the candidate’s guardian.
Documents to be Sent by Post with the Application Form
- Online application printout – Other Biology Courses Application
- Age proof (Birth certificate or SSLC / Matriculation Mark sheet)
- Nationality Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Statement of Mark of SSLC (State Board/ Matriculation/CBSE/Equivalent)
- Statement of Mark of H.Sc (Academic / Vocational / Equivalent)
If you have all these documents, then tick mark the box and also attach the copy of online payment. A set of self-attested photocopies of enclosures should also be enclosed with each application. Do not forget to put your signature and parent or guardian’s signature and thumb impression.
To know the Application Details
The candidates who complete their application form in time and want to check the application form details may look up their details by providing the following details:-
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
Insofar, official details of CENTAC PG __Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CENTAC releases CENTAC PG 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.